• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

D-Aspartic Acid+AAKG=Energy mothafucka's!

daa aakg dick hard energy manly

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:21 AM

Don't know why,

But as soon as I started taking D-aspartic Acid and AAKG together my energy has been lasting for hours!

I tried DAA because I believe I had reached a hormonal roof with the other test supplements I was trying (Testufen, Arginine, Zinc, etc).

I cannot explain it but I feel like a friggin super confident man on the combination of these two supplements. 

Of course my own thinking process about life contributes to it, but chemically speaking these two supplements are doing something else to me.

Anybody else stacking these two right now? 

• like x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#2 Oakman

Posted 20 September 2016 - 05:29 PM

Interesting for you to post this, as I had been taking D-Aspartic Acid with a lot of protein shakes (containing L-Arginine of course) over the summer on a 12/12day cycling. I've stopped temporarily for the last few weeks, but I definitely remember feeling almost high with the same "friggin confident man" attitude. Considering I'm 67, I was simply happy  thinking, "Holy crap, I feel REALLY good!", but I just passed it off as the result of working out at the gym so often and sunshine everyday :)

Hopefully it might be a real thing.  I'll pay particular attention when I start taking DAA again for a repeat experience...

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:40 AM

Interesting for you to post this, as I had been taking D-Aspartic Acid with a lot of protein shakes (containing L-Arginine of course) over the summer on a 12/12day cycling. I've stopped temporarily for the last few weeks, but I definitely remember feeling almost high with the same "friggin confident man" attitude. Considering I'm 67, I was simply happy  thinking, "Holy crap, I feel REALLY good!", but I just passed it off as the result of working out at the gym so often and sunshine everyday :)

Hopefully it might be a real thing.  I'll pay particular attention when I start taking DAA again for a repeat experience...

I have been taking it in the mornings.

My Understanding is taking it too late in the day can cause some issues with properly unwinding. 

#4 Oakman

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:11 PM

I have been taking it in the mornings.

My Understanding is taking it too late in the day can cause some issues with properly unwinding. 

Exactly, morning only, protein during the day. Started again today dissolved in my 1/2 hr pre-breakfast pomegranate juice mix (3g DAA, 675mg Rhodiola Rosea Rosavin, 1g L-Carnosine).  We'll see.

• Agree x 1

#5 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:27 PM

Any update to this?

#6 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:22 AM

Any update to this?

Yes.

Since I made this post my dick is still hard. 

• Pointless, Timewasting x 4
  • Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#7 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:39 PM

That's great news, congratulations to you and your dick!
  • Agree x 1

#8 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:19 PM

*Scratches balls*

Oh, 

By the way I added Horny Goat weed in there and the regular use of a Cock ring. And Dayum!

*Scratches nutsack again*

• Pointless, Timewasting x 4
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#9 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 07:52 PM

Will aspartic acid work like aspartame?

#10 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:20 PM

I doubt the AAKG had much of a synergistic effect.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/21813912

NO(2) Platinum increased plasma L-arginine levels; however, the effects observed in hemodynamics, brachial-artery blood flow, and NOx can only be attributed to the resistance exercise.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#11 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 06:25 AM

I doubt the AAKG had much of a synergistic effect.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/21813912

NO(2) Platinum increased plasma L-arginine levels; however, the effects observed in hemodynamics, brachial-artery blood flow, and NOx can only be attributed to the resistance exercise.

I'm not looking for synergy so much as SYMMETRY.

Haha see what I did there?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • dislike x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daa, aakg, dick hard, energy manly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users