* * * - - 2 votes

Bulbine Natalensis

bulbine natalensis

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:58 PM

Zinc gives me pimples, too. What specifically are you feeling? Would be great if you could describe in detail if there's anything to describe, and would also be great if you could give updates after a while as to whether it's still working. I don't think I'll bother making another order just to try it. 

Note that it's possible that the "masculine" feeling from bulbine is actually caused by its "anticonvulsive" properties and not hormonal effects, since gaba receptors are in part what causes test, dht., etc. to give the masculine feeling.

5 days in: feeling a lot of "male" energy, for sports, aggression, sexual thoughts about women. Acne on face, big ones, reminding of puberty.

Libido and erection-wise I'm not sure it's doing much, but I'm not entirely sure.

I'll keep updates along the way. But sure is off to a promising start, one of the most noticeable 'androgenic herbs' I tried.

Edited by Baten, 21 October 2016 - 02:59 PM.

#32 PeaceAndProsperity

• Topic Starter
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:05 PM

5 days in: feeling a lot of "male" energy, for sports, aggression, sexual thoughts about women. Acne on face, big ones, reminding of puberty.

Libido and erection-wise I'm not sure it's doing much, but I'm not entirely sure.

Any updates on your experiences?

I've found out that I have some liver problems (woman with access to medical records told me about elevated liver enzymes or something) but I don't recall at which time the blood test was taken. Almost certainly it was before taking the Bulbine. I am curious why the doctors didn't contact me regarding this issue but I will have to take care of what supplements I take nonetheless.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:49 PM

Any updates on your experiences?

I'm taking 1 capsule of the afrigetics extract every night before going to bed, which is the recommended dose as directed by the packing, and the dose used to get their "35% testosterone increase in 2 weeks" statement. More could get you effects quicker, but I think 1 cap more than suffices.

I'm still getting the occasional pimple/acne which I really didn't get since puberty or so, doing real good in the gym, sex-related is more or less baseline.

To sum up: bulbine 5:1 seems to be a decent performance enhancer. I like it a lot.

#34 PeaceAndProsperity

• Topic Starter
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:43 AM

To sum up: bulbine 5:1 seems to be a decent performance enhancer. I like it a lot.

It's been a long time and I see you talking about other test. boosters. Did Bubline stop working and when did it do so?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#35 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:48 AM

It's been a long time and I see you talking about other test. boosters. Did Bubline stop working and when did it do so?

It's not that it stopped working, I simply ran out. I enjoyed it while the bottle lasted and I recommend trying it out, as long as you buy a potent extract and !not! the raw herb as was the case in the bulksupplements version. Currently just moving on trying out other things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users