- - - - -

C60 and red light

c60 c60evoo epoxide epoxides light mct cancer

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:40 PM

Feet naturally get larger with age, unfortunately, as connective tissue weakens.

https://books.google...ith age&f=false

An increase in height as we age is also interesting -- most bodies shrink -- but we can all learn better posture, how to lengthen the spine through practice.

#32 jeanlzt11

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:20 AM

Thanks, good to know.  I haven't ordered it yet so I didn't know if the thick, concave glass bottom would let the stir bar operate correctly.  Glad to know you can use it that way.  I'm going to try the balloon test like in the video and see how long it maintains it's size. Please let me know if you put a gauge on it.

The curved bottom will likely be a problem, but I used a beaker inside the jar to hold the mix, and the beaker had a flat bottom. 

Hi Turnbuckle, What sized beaker did you use inside the vacuum mason jar?  All the ones I find online seem to be too wide to fit inside.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:51 PM

Thanks, good to know.  I haven't ordered it yet so I didn't know if the thick, concave glass bottom would let the stir bar operate correctly.  Glad to know you can use it that way.  I'm going to try the balloon test like in the video and see how long it maintains it's size. Please let me know if you put a gauge on it.

The curved bottom will likely be a problem, but I used a beaker inside the jar to hold the mix, and the beaker had a flat bottom. 

Hi Turnbuckle, What sized beaker did you use inside the vacuum mason jar?  All the ones I find online seem to be too wide to fit inside.

A hundred ml beaker or flask will fit into a Ball wide mouth jar. (I transferred the Mason lid vacuum valve to the larger Ball lid and made a separate release valve with a pinhole and electrical tape, as the vacuum release on the purchased valve didn't work well once transferred.) I only did one mix that way as I didn't see any advantage to it. My last mix I stirred 1 g C60 into 1.5 L of MCT oil, with no vacuum but keeping it completely in the dark, then stored it in metal bottles in the freezer. Since both light and oxygen seem necessary to oxidize C60 in solution, the easy solution is just to exude light. At any rate, C60 absorbs O2 like activated charcoal, and pulling a vacuum on it won't remove it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60 c60evoo, epoxide, epoxides, light, mct, cancer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users