- - - - -

Where to safely buy Cerebrolysin?

cerebrolysin brain heal repair

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 heal and help :)

• 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:31 AM

Does anyone know where I can buy Cerebrolysin from a safe source? I live in the UK. I am willing to self-administer via Intramuscular Injection.

#2 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:50 AM

I am in Australia but I know of a few others around the world who have successfully bought Cerebrolysin from Cosmicnootropic in Russia. They have a website and sell all manner of nootropics.

I ordered another 2 boxes of Cerebrolysin from them a few days ago and my last delivery took around 10 days to arrive. 

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:23 PM

cerebropeptide@gmail.com

They/he runs nootropic.eu but the web site is down

#4 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:33 AM

cerebropeptide@gmail.com

How do we know its a trusted source? What sort of checks do you guys make to be sure you wont be injecting some other compound for the next few years?

#5 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:06 PM

cerebropeptide@gmail.com

How do we know its a trusted source? What sort of checks do you guys make to be sure you wont be injecting some other compound for the next few years?

No, it's not secure. He was but now he's become a scammer it seems.

#6 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:06 AM

So how can one get this stuff and be sure it's legitimate? For such a popular compound, it really seems hard to get.

#7 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

So how can one get this stuff and be sure it's legitimate? For such a popular compound, it really seems hard to get.

I have ordered my 3rd cycle of Cerebrolysin from Cosmicnootropic which should arrive shortly. The last 2 orders from them were identical to previous lots of Cerebrolysin i have recieved  from other U.S and Austrian suppliers.

#8 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:12 AM

I have ordered 1 time successfully form rupharma.com 10 months ago, my 2nd order should come along as well. Anyway they are legit, unfortunately they increased the price quite a bit, I guess because it was really quite cheap compared to others selling it. As far as the product being legitimate, well I have used this stuff now and then for quite a while so I know how it feels, but if you are really worried you could probably email EVER pharma with some pictures and ask if the packaging is legitimate, I did that once before when buying from another supplier.

As for safety:

I look at the packaging, smell the product, look at the viscosity and color of the fluid, before using it. I do also google the supplier and see what people say about them.

As I said you could probably email EVER with images of the product and ask if this seems legitimate. Beyond that the fluid should be thin (goes through 27g needles easily) and have a slight pork smell (in my opinion), and the color of the fluid is some sort of clear bronze.

I read some years ago there was fake Cerebrolysin found by authorities, but the product was alleged to be of good quality, just fake serial numbers or something like that.

If it is any reassurance I have ordered from 2 suppliers, and used quite a few packages from both over a few years, and I haven't had anything but good results that I assume are very much in line with what others have reported from this substance and similar substances (NGF and other single peptide user reports seem to be fairly similar in their description of perceived effects in my opinion). 

Edited by Keizo, 26 March 2017 - 11:28 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:36 PM

i was wondering, is there any other way to take cerebrolysin rather than inject it? maybe it can be sold as powder and do sublingual for example

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin, brain, heal, repair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users