- - - - -

How to remove DDE from fat and body?

dde ddt

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BrentS

• 44 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 05:22 PM

I will post my current vitamin regime later.

Long story short, I have had some unusual health issues, and my DDE blood test came back extremely high (20 times over the standard human expected maximum).  Anyone have a good idea how to remove that stuff from my fat cells, blood, and body?

I have ordered R-Lipoic Acid (in theory this should remove it from the fat cells) which I will take at 300mg twice a day; and Glutathione powder (in theory this should assist the liver in breaking down the DDE once it is removed from fat cells) which I will take at 200mg twice a day.  I am currently planning on mixing the Glutathione powder with my vit C (I own several ultrasound cleaners and make my own liposomal vit C) to make liposomal Glutathione as I am worried about my body not uptaking enough Glutathione to break down the DDE.

I am planning to follow this protocol over the winter and get tested again in spring to see if it is helping.

However, I would appreciate a response from any other members that have had to deal with this issue, and are able to tell me what worked for them and what didn't, and what, if any side effects they experienced.

#2 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:42 AM

The niacin sauna exercise protocol is controversial, but documented here

http://articles.merc...on-program.aspx and here

http://www.westonapr...detoxification/

Sauna benefits are fairly well documented, here's one
https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/21951023
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Disagree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:44 AM

And DDE means...?

#4 BrentS

• Topic Starter
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:22 AM

Dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene (DDE)

A formerly common pesticide.  Seems to have caused some pretty nasty problems in my body.  I need to get rid of it, then fix the problems, either before or concurrent with fixing my aging problem.

#5 agwoodliffe

• 120 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 03:28 PM

Dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene (DDE)

A formerly common pesticide.  Seems to have caused some pretty nasty problems in my body.  I need to get rid of it, then fix the problems, either before or concurrent with fixing my aging problem.

Any thoughts on how you were exposed?

#6 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 03:48 PM

Any success OP? 

#7 BrentS

• Topic Starter
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 08:46 AM

Been a few years, but for anyone else that ever has this problem, I'll fill in what happened.

DDE is an organochloride.  It is taken up by the body on the same path that the body is supposed to use for iodine.  DDE poisoning causes what appears to be permanent malfunctions in that pathway.  I can no longer ingest any form of fluorine, chlorine, or bromine.  Trace amounts of fluoridated water cause back spasms that last for hours to days, depending on the total amount ingested.  I had to switch to drinking distilled water to resolve this.  Chlorine in small amounts causes back stiffness, that lasts for about 12 hours.  I can shower in chlorinated water, but if I bathe then the absorption through skin causes back stiffness that night and part of the next day.  However, I can bathe and sit in a hottub IF I move to a sauna for 20 minutes afterwards, so that is a good workaround.  Bromine is only found in farmed fish (fish farms use potassium bromate as a pesticide) and store bought bread, so if I stay away from those no problem.  Unlike the other two items, bromide just causes my digestive system to push food through very fast, it does not cause back or muscle problems. 

It took me many years of experimenting to figure all of this out.  After taking the supplements I listed for a year, I had my blood tested again, and it came up clean.  However, some research I found said that DDE stays in fat cells at concentrations up to 1000x that found in the blood. so I have continued to take the supplements for the last several years.  I'll consider stopping after a decade and see if the DDE then comes back.

• Informative x 1

#8 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 02:46 PM

Seems unlikely that you are unable to ingest any form of chlorine, since it is a component of common salt which is ubiquitous in food and without which you would certainly die.

#9 BrentS

• Topic Starter
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 08:25 AM

Interesting.  I have not had problems consuming salt, or to be specific, it does not cause back pain, where tap water does.  No idea why.  How does the body absorb salt through ingestion?

#10 MenDis

• 50 posts

Posted 01 April 2023 - 09:13 PM

Did you get your blood test through a doctor or on your own? Wondering how I can get tested without a doctor. Quest has a test, but not available for self ordering.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#11 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 11 April 2023 - 04:13 PM

How does the body absorb salt through ingestion?

Salt quickly dissociates in the stomach into unbound sodium and chlorine ions.

Chlorine intake is absolutely vital. Without chlorine your cells can not regulate their water content and will quickly dehydrate. Also, your nervous system depends on chlorine to function (at all). Your digestion depends in part on the hydrochloric acid content of your stomach. Without chlorine I'm not sure which of a laundry list of issues would kill you first. Probably cardiovascular collapse when your heart begins to beat irregularly and then stops.

Most Westerners are getting 2,000 - 4,000 mg of sodium chloride in their diet. Too much on the high end but about right on the low. Vastly overwhelming whatever small quantity of chlorine you might absorb through the skin bathing in chlorinated water.

You are not intolerant of chlorine - you are dependent on it.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 11 April 2023 - 04:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users