• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

NAD+ Precursor Tables for Costs, Sources, Studies and Human Equivalent Doses

nmn nad+

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jabowery

• 181 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:08 PM

Since Drudge is now carrying a link to an article that cites "Long-Term Administration of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Mitigates Age-Associated Physiological Decline in Mice", there is going to be a lot of public awareness and practical questions involving cost-benefits of various NAD+ precursors.

The following tables would be most helpful.  Not knowing any better, I've created publicly editable GoogleDocs Spreadsheets for them:

For dietary supplements:

"precursor", "source" and "cost per mass" (and "date" of this relationship*)

For food sources:

"precursor", "source" and "mass ratio".

For dosages:

"precursor", "study", "human equivalent dose"**, "body weight", "formula"

*The "date" column for dietary supplements is actually a _bit_ redundant as change-tracking in GoogleDocs has this information, at least by implication, but it isn't as convenient as it might be.

** Calculating human equivalent dose is not always simple, which is why there is a column for body weight as input to the formula for the HED.  If cites to justification for the formula are necessary, they can be included in a "Note" to that cell.

Any suggestions?

• like x 1

#2 RobbieG

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:07 PM

I appreciate you taking the time to post this information.  Have you acquired any NMN? or are you interested in acquiring some?  I am going to look into tracking down a reputable provider and then getting some pricing info.  - Rob 

#3 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:27 PM

Rob, I feel there are many members here who would be interested in a group buy of real NMN.

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmn, nad+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users