• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Help asap! Alcohol last night, exams in two days.

brain fog headache caffeine

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 stuffisbroken

• 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:09 AM

I shouldn't have ,but i had really consumed large amount of alcohol last night, now my brain is fried, headaches and brain fog.
I need to get back as soon as possible to study.
In my sheer need to get back to study i have done terrible things from yesterday.

Consumed 700 mg paracetamol, dont want to take more, liver.
Now just took pantoprazole+5 mg ambiem, thought sleep would do the trick but no sleep has come yet. So ambien wasted. I dont want to do more damage ,so please reply asap.

I am thinking about pure caffeine.

I have also been taking modafinil, caffeine, Memantine, glamantaine, coq10 from last one month as my study stack. What now??
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#2 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:21 AM

the caffeine and coq10 can stay. but it's a little late tbh being hungover w a crazy stack, good luck
  • Enjoying the show x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:43 PM

Never randomly mix prescription meds.

#4 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 12:17 PM

Where do you college attendees get your pharmaceuticals from? If you're not on ritalin or some other stimulant or wakefulness promoter then you're on medications for Alzheimer's and G-d knows what. Is there a dealer in every college selling these things?

#5 stuffisbroken

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

I cant say much about other Countries but i can tell you one thing about India. If you live in there, there is no such terminology as a prescription drug until and unless its something of Schedule H1 Or X category, that just covers benzos and opioids.

Sent from my HTC Desire 526GPLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

#6 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 October 2016 - 03:05 AM

i can tell you one thing about India. If you live in there, there is no such terminology as a prescription drug until and unless its something of Schedule H1 Or X category, that just covers benzos and opioids.

Hm, that would explain all those indian online pharmacies selling drugs with prescriptions.

BTW, i thought Asians don't tolerate alcohol well?

Edited by jack black, 31 October 2016 - 03:06 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 stuffisbroken

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 05:19 PM

There is also a reason for pharmacies selling drugs like pancakes online. Its the indian patent act, which does not allow a manufacturer to re patent his drug after the initial time Monopoly of 20 years, that is to say, if there are similar structural properties to a drug and only some minor molecular change has been done only for the purpose of extending the patent, then it is not tenable. You have to show a completely new drug to get it patented again. Take the case with modafinil amd armodafinil , indian govt did not allow armodafinil to get patented in India and now its a generic salt.

And i Don't think from my limited experience with the people around me that ,asians would have any problems with Alcohol. Its all about tolerance, at least for me, i was taking Memantine for a month ,so i think it was the reason for my such low tolerance, 4-5 glasses wouldn't have effected me in any way a month ago, but now its seems a totally different scenario. The same amount of alcohol is good enough to intoxicate me to leave me withered for the next few days.

Sent from my HTC Desire 526GPLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain fog, headache, caffeine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users