• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Vorinostat

hdac inhibitor hdaci hdac fear extinction learning memory long-term memory vorinostat saha

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#211 StabMe

• 35 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:19 PM

I'd be very happy to be able to concur, but to me it is an irresponsible at the very minimum. I hope it is not an intended scam.

To me it seems musicman did a very good job with the group buy. Thanks for that.

Also I don't get a flaky feeling from vorinostat.

#212 musicman4534

• Topic Starter
  • 87 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:34 AM

Ooookie dokie guys, I've got to give people their money back for anyone who hasn't received their package. I heard StrangeLove ran into customs problems and stopped selling it, and I'm doing the same, half because some of mine got stopped in customs as well as a couple that didn't arrive within the USA (where I live), half because I became very busy and I live in Hawaii and to send packages with tracking numbers as an individual from Hawaii one has to spend a looot of money on shipping. So with these two together, I cannot safely or reasonably ship anymore of this scheduled chemical...

Sadly, I do not see any of the nootropics dealers being able to provide vorinostat specifically for these same reasons, but perhaps other HDAC inhibitors will come about.

I have had great experiences with my vorinostat... this isn't a scam, what you have is vorinostat of course... and I hope those of you that received your vorinostat have good experiences with it. I was talking on the r/nootropics discord server the other day about how I've had great luck taking vorinostat alongside propranolol, which has been studied (with propranolol and butyrate). This has allowed me the most successful overturning of my fears, anxieties and bad habits. I hope to do a longer writeup of this effect soon.

I'll be messaging you all individually to get your monies back. I may decide to ship some of the vorinostat again to some of the USA folks that didn't get theirs because the chance of it getting to you is much higher.

Evan

Edited by musicman4534, 25 April 2017 - 12:35 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#213 musicman4534

• Topic Starter
  • 87 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:40 AM

Also, it turns out that thymoquinone, a main constituent in black seed oil (nigella sativa), is a quite powerful HDAC inhibitor! It also has other effects that aid its HDAC inhibiting properties as well. Look at the examine page for nigella sativa, and you will see it has some pretty powerful qualities. Here we may have a very viable natural HDAC inhibitor that we can take daily for several weeks and get the same effects as several vorinostat sessions. I've read accounts of people's panic attacks disappearing, PTSD going by the wayside, etc. and I think this is a direct effect of black seed oil's HDAC inhibiting properties mixed with its anti-anxiety properties, the HDAC inhibiting part of it allowing the changes to really take effect and be recorded permanently instead of just having a temporary band-aid solution.

I definitely recommend people read up on it, there is an examine article, a SelfHacked article, several studies, and many posts in r/nootropics recently on nigella sativa.

Evan

• Informative x 1

#214 nicklesprout

• 116 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:33 AM

I stopped trying the vorinostat after just a few doses because it is still too unknown to me at least what that strong of hdac inhibition will do to my body.

But I was wondering, why don't more people who want hdac inhibition try a ketogenic diet? Betahydroxybutyrate is a known hdac inhibitor and gets created in our bodies on this diet.just a few days on this diet had already helped me a good bit with clarity, peace, and quelling of my thoughts.

I also concur that black seed oil worked for me whenever I took it, it calmed me right down.I've been a little hesitant to continue though because of its seeming ssri like properties (and those always made me worse).

#215 Whalefallen

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:51 PM

I can vouch for musicman (and Strangelove as well), I received everything in a timely manner. I don't have any reason to believe I've gotten anything but Vorinostat from him, and he's been very friendly and helpful.

Also, Junipersun, sorry for my failing to reply after you took the time to help me. I wanted to try the vorinostat again before replying but I haven't worked up the nerve yet.

Evan, I know this is probably very difficult to say, but do you think this explanation is halfway plausible for my reaction to the vorinostat: Since I'd been taking ashwagandha every night for a few months, when I took the vorinostat, it instantly nullified much of the "stored" effect of the ashwagandha, which resulted in me being hurled instantly into ash rebound anxiety? And that this temporarily increased generalized anxiety blocked any fear extinction/habituation that might otherwise have taken place. My main symptoms were heart palpitations, anxiety, and being less prone to dehydration, which is pretty much the inverse of the effects I get from ash.

One thing I found interesting is that while I took the two larger doses (40 and 55 mg) of vorinostat at different points of the day, the heart palpitations came on during sleep the following night, which I would guess is a point in the favour of "vorinostat cancelled the ash effect, which led to a rebound un-inhibited release of cortisol during the night" rather than vorinostat being the direct cause.

Anyway, maybe I should just try taking it again now that I'm off the ash, starting with a tiny dose, but my first try kind of freaked me out. Still in dire need of lasting fear extinction to get my life back though.

(I'd love to try black seed oil instead, but I got something a bit like mild serotonin syndrome (?) when I stopped taking the ashwagandha and started on it again, and I still have some weird tingling, muscle spasms, bad sleep and lasting sexual anhedonia from that, so I'm a bit scared of trying another serotonergic substance at the moment, like you, nicklesprout :/ feeling a bit unlucky with side effects here...)

Anyway, hope everyone else had good experiences!

Edited by Whalefallen, 26 April 2017 - 01:45 PM.

#216 StabMe

• 35 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:25 PM

I'll be messaging you all individually to get your monies back. I may decide to ship some of the vorinostat again to some of the USA folks that didn't get theirs because the chance of it getting to you is much higher.

Evan

Please, do message me, Evan.

I may setup a US address instead the one i provided if this makes things easier. Tracking number is not necessary in this case. I will then send it my real address.

I really want to try it along with me neurofeedback sessions. I have high hopes for this combination.

#217 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:00 PM

If anyone would like to sell theirs, message me.

What about this company here:

http://www.adooq.com...ostat-saha.html

#218 StabMe

• 35 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:15 PM

I am interested in buying as well.

Отправлено с моего SM-G930F через Tapatalk

#219 mylo

• 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:05 PM

I'd like to purchase a gram if this is still going on.

#220 Alex Willson

• 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

anyone still selling? I'm interested pm me.

#221 LiveWell

• 89 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:43 PM

Also, it turns out that thymoquinone, a main constituent in black seed oil (nigella sativa), is a quite powerful HDAC inhibitor! ...

Has anyone tried using Thymoquinone as a method of fear extinction?

#222 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:46 PM

My experience with Vorinostat is that it does indeed work with fear extinction. The only problem is that the effect doesn't last more than a few days, up to a week. Then I am back at square one. Anyone else notice this? Any ideas to get a longer lasting effect.

#223 StabMe

• 35 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:09 PM

My experience with Vorinostat is that it does indeed work with fear extinction. The only problem is that the effect doesn't last more than a few days, up to a week. Then I am back at square one. Anyone else notice this? Any ideas to get a longer lasting effect.

How did you use it for this purpose? Did you try any sort of exposure therapy or just administered the dose and waited for the fear to go away?

Отправлено с моего SM-G930F через Tapatalk

#224 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:46 PM

How did you use it for this purpose? Did you try any sort of exposure therapy or just administered the dose and waited for the fear to go away?

I was just going about my day. This is exposure of some kind for me, because I don't have specific fears, just a general unease about life.

One of my experiments was a combination of Vorino with Xanax. The anxiolytic effect of this single Xanax pill is more powerful and works for several days, but as I said I feel I get back to my baseline after a week.

Maybe I got subtle longer term benefits, but I am not sure about it yet.

By the way I did not take Vorinostat continuously, just about 6 times, so this is about the after effect of those days.

#225 Frank_Durden

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:23 AM

I'm interested in purchasing a gram. Is anyone still selling? Thanks!

#226 ISayLonger

• 25 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:20 PM

Same. Does anyone have any left?

#227 c2tw

• 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:02 PM

Keen for a gram, maybe we need to do another group buy.

Edited by c2tw, 20 November 2017 - 07:03 PM.

#228 Alin Samson

• 24 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 02:45 PM

I am in for a gram if you want to organise a group buy.

#229 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:11 PM

Also, it turns out that thymoquinone, a main constituent in black seed oil (nigella sativa), is a quite powerful HDAC inhibitor! ...

I haven't found anyone selling Thymoquinone so far.

#230 LiveWell

• 89 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2018 - 05:55 PM

I haven't found anyone selling Thymoquinone so far.

You can find it on Amazon in the form of Black Seed or Black Cumin Seed oil. At least 2 manufacturers let you know how much in actually in the oil. I saw 1 with 9.5 mg and 1 with 48 mg.

#231 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:53 PM

You can find it on Amazon in the form of Black Seed or Black Cumin Seed oil. At least 2 manufacturers let you know how much in actually in the oil. I saw 1 with 9.5 mg and 1 with 48 mg.

Actually, I did try Black Seed Oil capsules a few months  ago, with almost non-existent results. Which is why I'm interested in trying pure Thymoquinone now.

#232 LiveWell

• 89 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:00 PM

Actually, I did try Black Seed Oil capsules a few months  ago, with almost non-existent results. Which is why I'm interested in trying pure Thymoquinone now.

Do you happen to know how much Thymoquinone (either by weight or percentage) was in those capsules? That knowledge could be helpful for future reference.

#233 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:03 PM

Do you happen to know how much Thymoquinone (either by weight or percentage) was in those capsules? That knowledge could be helpful for future reference.

Unfortunately, no. This was made by a local herbalist shop (which otherwise makes quality products ), and there was no indication of Thymoquinone standardization on them.

Edited by BlueCloud, 14 February 2018 - 07:04 PM.

#234 liveinthemind

• 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:40 AM

If this group buy is still on, I'm interested. I really haven't taken advantage of youthful learning abilities (languages, music, etc.) and I want to make up for lost time.

#235 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:07 AM

Mmm interesting, Thymoquinone I can see on sigmaaldrich ,although never ordered there. I have 500ml of black seed oil to drink, taste is awful but will see..I also wonder what concentration would be needed for it to work and how much is absorbed...

After I drink this I will likely order few grams from some supplier and try eating this powder starting with like 50mg and up.

http://www.chemexper...ymoquinone.html

Tq also induced H4 acetylation (lysine 12) and downregulated HDACs activity, reducing expression of HDACs 1, 2, and 3 by 40–60%.

#236 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:14 AM

If this group buy is still on, I'm interested. I really haven't taken advantage of youthful learning abilities (languages, music, etc.) and I want to make up for lost time.

I still have third party tested Vorinostat at 99.7% purity, its about 80 grams and I ll pack it in envelopes two grams each for $55, shipping is included.

I have been shipping NSI-189 for more than three years now to other members that follow the main NSI-189 thread. Unfortunatelly a couple weeks ago, paypal froze my account and I do not want to risk it again with a prescription medication, at this time I can only accept cryptocurrency payment. I ll ship all envelopes together, if there is not enough interest here, I ll make a post in reddit too, to speed up the process.

Below is the reply from the lab and the test results.

The sample was weighed and dissolved to a concentration of 0.98 mg / ml. Then 980 ul were injected in the mobile phase of the HPLC system. The result that the technique gives us is 19.55 ug * mL (this is the result on the report LCMS_quanti)

Conversion is (19.55ug * ml / 20) * 100 = 99.7%

Total 99.7% purity of Vorinostat or SAHA, so it means it's practically pure.

It has been difficult to fine-tune the method for this compound as it degrades quickly and this has complicated much the analysis. That's why we took so long, but now we have the method developed entirely for the future, so there shouldn't be any further complications.

Attached File  Vorinostat - Third party test results.pdf   138.6KB   12 downloads

In my experience (and according to the studies too) Vorinostat could help to get you unstuck from conditioned anxiety/fear, so you can go forward with a more functional behavior, that hopefully you can later integrate in your everyday life. A good example for me, it was that after started using Vorinostat I started asking girls out without thinking much about it. It was surprising as I never thought that something was holding me back (although yes, I had to be 100% sure before I would ask for a date). I did not get much of a conscious effect, and there are far stronger anxiolytics that I have tried, but Vorinostat had some peculiar effects that I could observe mostly because of the changes in old patterns in my behavior.

If you do not feel you have issues with fear/anxiety in specific situetions that hold you back, in my opinion Vorinostat is not the first thing to try. I cannot comment on its nootropic benefits that has been discussed in reddit for learning/acquiring new skills. I still use it in an as needed basis, 2-3 times a month (20-50mg) in specific situetions in order to change my behavior for the long term. I ll push through someting I ll avoid in the past, and right after the event (large group presentations for example) I ll go over it, thinking rationaly why it was not such a big deal and why there is no need to avoid similar situetions in the future.

• like x 1

#237 LiveWell

• 89 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:40 PM

I still have third party tested Vorinostat at 99.7% purity, its about 80 grams and I ll pack it in envelopes two grams each for $55, shipping is included.

I have been shipping NSI-189 for more than three years now to other members that follow the main NSI-189 thread. Unfortunatelly a couple weeks ago, paypal froze my account and I do not want to risk it again with a prescription medication, at this time I can only accept cryptocurrency payment.

1. Do you ship to USA?

2. Do you accept LiteCoin?

#238 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:36 AM

How effective is it vs Venlafaxine for social anxiety?

I have been shipping NSI-189 for more than three years now to other members that follow the main NSI-189 thread. Unfortunatelly a couple weeks ago, paypal froze my account and I do not want to risk it again with a prescription medication, at this time I can only accept cryptocurrency payment. I ll ship all envelopes together, if there is not enough interest here, I ll make a post in reddit too, to speed up the process.

Below is the reply from the lab and the test results.

The sample was weighed and dissolved to a concentration of 0.98 mg / ml. Then 980 ul were injected in the mobile phase of the HPLC system. The result that the technique gives us is 19.55 ug * mL (this is the result on the report LCMS_quanti)

Conversion is (19.55ug * ml / 20) * 100 = 99.7%

Total 99.7% purity of Vorinostat or SAHA, so it means it's practically pure.

It has been difficult to fine-tune the method for this compound as it degrades quickly and this has complicated much the analysis. That's why we took so long, but now we have the method developed entirely for the future, so there shouldn't be any further complications.

attachicon.gifVorinostat - Third party test results.pdf

In my experience (and according to the studies too) Vorinostat could help to get you unstuck from conditioned anxiety/fear, so you can go forward with a more functional behavior, that hopefully you can later integrate in your everyday life. A good example for me, it was that after started using Vorinostat I started asking girls out without thinking much about it. It was surprising as I never thought that something was holding me back (although yes, I had to be 100% sure before I would ask for a date). I did not get much of a conscious effect, and there are far stronger anxiolytics that I have tried, but Vorinostat had some peculiar effects that I could observe mostly because of the changes in old patterns in my behavior.

If you do not feel you have issues with fear/anxiety in specific situetions that hold you back, in my opinion Vorinostat is not the first thing to try. I cannot comment on its nootropic benefits that has been discussed in reddit for learning/acquiring new skills. I still use it in an as needed basis, 2-3 times a month (20-50mg) in specific situetions in order to change my behavior for the long term. I ll push through someting I ll avoid in the past, and right after the event (large group presentations for example) I ll go over it, thinking rationaly why it was not such a big deal and why there is no need to avoid similar situetions in the future.

#239 liveinthemind

• 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:24 AM

How long does it, for lack of a better phrase, "hold DNA open"? I need to know how long I need to avoid all potentially damaging or problematic things.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#240 theobromananda

• 63 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:41 AM

@Strangelove

I'd be in for 2 grams.

What cryptocurrencies do you accept and from where do you ship?

Pretty excited about this!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hdac inhibitor, hdaci, hdac, fear extinction, learning, memory, long-term memory, vorinostat, saha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users