41 replies to this topic

#1 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:06 PM

Maybe....

just maybe....

some good news...

Give me a few weeks to verify with some labs and with Dr Valenzuela... 

Attached File  nmn-nicotinamide-mononucleotide-revgenetics -700.png   141.73KB   27 downloads

• like x 8

#2 Synaptik

• 80 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:32 AM

Wow, just looked at one vendor who is selling this stuff for 199 EUR for 30/10mg caps. Recommended dosage is 50mg daily, or a six day supply. Sadly, this is WAY out of my price range so I guess I'll have to stick with plain old niacin until the price drops drastically or until I win the lottery.

Edited by Synaptik, 17 November 2016 - 02:33 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:55 AM

That sounds awesome. Hope it is real and not too expensive.

#4 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:15 PM

Just a small update:

It was sent out to Intertek (3rd party lab) yesterday, and I just got the email from Fedex that it was delivered. 

Intertek is an international recognized ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratory

Now, we wait. 

If it's as good as I have been told, we may be able to see a bottle with 50mg capsules for less than half the price of the Euro product. If it isn't, then I am out some money for now and will keep pushing for better quality.

Crossing fingers!

A

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#5 ajdedo

• 10 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:11 PM

I made a purchase from Revgenetics a couple weeks ago and it has been a horrible experience. I waited 2 weeks for my package to arrive and it never showed up. Finally I checked their email and realized they sent it to the wrong country!

After talking to them, they said it was my fault for not noticing their mistake sooner, and they would not help me.

Too bad, I will never use them again, nor would I recommend them. Bad customer service.

Edited by ajdedo, 17 November 2016 - 08:12 PM.

• Informative x 5
  • Off-Topic x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Agree x 1

#6 Synaptik

• 80 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:40 PM

I made a purchase from Revgenetics a couple weeks ago and it has been a horrible experience. I waited 2 weeks for my package to arrive and it never showed up. Finally I checked their email and realized they sent it to the wrong country!

After talking to them, they said it was my fault for not noticing their mistake sooner, and they would not help me.

Too bad, I will never use them again, nor would I recommend them. Bad customer service.

I don't see this product listed on their website in Canada. Sorry to hear about your experience. Was it expensive?

• Off-Topic x 1

#7 ajdedo

• 10 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:56 PM

I bought the PolyMAX 30 and the Resveratrol X500. Total $63.93.

They apologized for their mistake, but said they wouldn't do anything about it. It was my fault for not checking sooner.

I've dealt with shop vendors in 3rd world countries that cared more about their customers.

• Good Point x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1

#8 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:27 PM

I bought the PolyMAX 30 and the Resveratrol X500. Total $63.93.

They apologized for their mistake, but said they wouldn't do anything about it. It was my fault for not checking sooner.

I've dealt with shop vendors in 3rd world countries that cared more about their customers.

I remember you,

Now, this thread is not about RevGenetics.

But since you mentioned them and your order, I will point out that your order had your shipping and billing addresses as being the same address (The other country). The order was placed in the middle of the night on the store website.

You were also sent an email right after you made your purchase on the website:

In the email sent, the company showed you where your package would be shipped (In your case the other country was listed on the emailed invoice). These emails are sent out so that you can verify the order is correct, it's shipping address is correct and to prevent just this type of issue from happening. 

I am truly sorry about this issue,

however, if anyone puts an incorrect address in the system and then does not verify the invoice information after a company emails it to you... it is impossible to catch this issue. 

Ajdedo, the good part is that the company got your package back from the other country and it was sent to your address here in the states. I think Gaby called you or emailed you about that already.

Again this is way off topic. 

To prevent what happened to you from happening to anyone else, I will ask everyone simply to verify your orders and your shipping address in the email sent to you from ANY company, to help prevent these errors.

Thanks

A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 23 November 2016 - 12:33 AM.

• Agree x 4
  • Good Point x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#9 Fanatik

• 13 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:27 AM

Just a small update:

It was sent out to Intertek (3rd party lab) yesterday, and I just got the email from Fedex that it was delivered. 

Intertek is an international recognized ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratory

Now, we wait. 

If it's as good as I have been told, we may be able to see a bottle with 50mg capsules for less than half the price of the Euro product. If it isn't, then I am out some money for now and will keep pushing for better quality.

Crossing fingers!

A

How did the quality testing go?

#10 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

Here is the screenshot of the COA....

What do you think?

A

NMN-COA-Intertek.png

• like x 3

#11 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:32 PM

This is exciting news. What are you thinking in regards to pricing and availability? Do we know how many mg per day would be the optimum dose for say a 100kg man?

#12 malbecman

• 733 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:33 PM

Looks pretty pure!   :)

#13 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:46 PM

This is exciting news. What are you thinking in regards to pricing and availability? Do we know how many mg per day would be the optimum dose for say a 100kg man?

First, please refrain from mentioning the company name...

But when I have 30 bottles of the NMN product (probably next week). I wouldn't mind giving them out to 10 people (3 bottles a person) who are members here on Longecity OR have posted at least 250 posts over the last year.... Of course, they can try them over three months and see if 50 mg a day helps any of them.

The bottles will have 60 capsules, and each capsule will contain 25 mg of NMN.

If you guys think that would be good, I can create a new thread tomorrow (Friday) and ask who would like to participate.

Let me know, thanks

and please refrain from mentioning the company name at this time...  ;)

A

• like x 1

#14 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:03 PM

Hi A,

That sounds like a really good plan. I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who would object to trialimg some NMN.

#15 Michael

• Advisor, Moderator
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:16 PM

1. Did you do anything on purity (as opposed to potency) — heavy metals, residual solvents, etc?

2. What's the rationale on the dose? In the animal studies, they've used doses in the same ballpark as nicotinamide riboside, suggesting a dose ≈10-40 times more than that. Or is it just "it's so bloody expensive no one will be able to afford more than this"?

• Good Point x 1

#16 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:38 AM

1. Did you do anything on purity (as opposed to potency) — heavy metals, residual solvents, etc?

2. What's the rationale on the dose? In the animal studies, they've used doses in the same ballpark as nicotinamide riboside, suggesting a dose ≈10-40 times more than that. Or is it just "it's so bloody expensive no one will be able to afford more than this"?

Hi Michael,

1- The standard workup for dietary supplements will be available before shipments. 

2-  NMN is way more expensive than NR, you are right. We figure most people will take NR and be happy, while some folks with cells that may be older and may have some issues with ATP depletion or similar may benefit from NMN (possibly more so than NR).

Micheal, so far I am not sure (and maybe you can help me with this Micheal as an Advisor to Longecity) but... is there a study that shows how much of a 125mg NR capsule actually turns into NMN? And how ATP-depleted cells compare at transforming NR->NMN->NAD vs. nondepleted cells? See, I don't think we know this information yet, and I prefer to be a little conservative with dosage at this stage.

Personally, I wanted to provide a good source of NMN for some folks to consider. That alone was my goal since we ran across the Sinclair study. We know the expense may deter most, and because of that, we are only doing a very small batch.

I don't know if 50 mg a day will do anything at all, but if folks want to try it, it will be available. In the future, I will make a pure NR product as well. We already know it is simply a good product at a good price. 

That said, it is our ten year Anniversary, so expect our pure NR product to be a little special when it does come out.

For now, I simply wanted to see the NMN product come about since I have been working to bring it about for over two years with lots of different labs and a whole lot of failures... (It became a personal goal for me, and yes I am happy about it).

Again, I do hope this initial 50mg a day dose may be helpful. If it is, great... if it isn't, then we will have NR as well.

Cheers

A

• like x 3

#17 Michael

• Advisor, Moderator
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:02 PM

Hi Anthony,

Micheal, so far I am not sure (and maybe you can help me with this Micheal as an Advisor to Longecity) but... is there a study that shows how much of a 125mg NR capsule actually turns into NMN? And how ATP-depleted cells compare at transforming NR->NMN->NAD vs. nondepleted cells? See, I don't think we know this information yet, and I prefer to be a little conservative with dosage at this stage.

The key point is that (per a pair of detailed metabolomic studies from Charles Brenner (1,2))
cells can't directly take up NMN: somewhat perversely, it has to first be converted to NR before entry into the cell, only to then be converted back to NMN again by NRK1 before being turned into NAD+. Additionally, NMN is hydrolyzed into NR in the intestine, tho' what exactly happens at this point to allow some NAD+ precursor to be absorbed is not clear AFAICS: the original investigators interpreted their results as meaning that NR in turn had to be phosphorolyzed into nicotinamide before absorption, which seems unlikely granted the clear superiority in the disease models of both NR and NMN over nicotinamide.

Either way, it seems clear that NMN cannot be more effective than NR on a milligram-for-milligram basis, and may possibly be less so; certainly the animal experiments seem to show similar benefitsat doses that are in the same ballpark for similar metabolic conditions. That doesn't rule out some small advantage one way or the other due to something in that initial absorption pathway, but certainly not a tenfold difference's worth either way (let alone in NMN's favor).

That said, it is our ten year Anniversary, so expect our pure NR product to be a little special when it does come out.

By "a little special," do you mean "on special" (ie, somewhat discounted), or something else?

For now, I simply wanted to see the NMN product come about since I have been working to bring it about for over two years with lots of different labs and a whole lot of failures... (It became a personal goal for me, and yes I am happy about it).

Thank you for working to source difficult-to-access molecules of interest. That was especially important to start on back when the original 2013 Gomes/Sinclair report came out, prior to most of the NR work and when NR was being promoted as equivalent before there was any real evidence to support the idea.

#18 mrkosh1

• 232 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:51 PM

Anthony,

Here are my ideas for your NR product.

1) A form of NR with enhanced bioavailability due to being micronized or combined with another substance that would make absorption more rapid.

2) A combination of NR plus synergistic substances such as R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. This is a supplement I would personally be VERY interested in. The R-ALA would increase the amount of SIRT and the NR would increase the amount of NAD to increase the activity.

3) A liquid form of NR that could be taken in drops several times throughout the day.

Edited by mrkosh1, 15 January 2017 - 03:51 PM.

• like x 1

#19 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:19 AM

Hi Anthony,

The key point is that (per a pair of detailed metabolomic studies from Charles Brenner (1,2))
cells can't directly take up NMN: somewhat perversely, it has to first be converted to NR before entry into the cell, only to then be converted back to NMN again by NRK1 before being turned into NAD+. Additionally, NMN is hydrolyzed into NR in the intestine, tho' what exactly happens at this point to allow some NAD+ precursor to be absorbed is not clear AFAICS: the original investigators interpreted their results as meaning that NR in turn had to be phosphorolyzed into nicotinamide before absorption, which seems unlikely granted the clear superiority in the disease models of both NR and NMN over nicotinamide.

Either way, it seems clear that NMN cannot be more effective than NR on a milligram-for-milligram basis, and may possibly be less so; certainly the animal experiments seem to show similar benefitsat doses that are in the same ballpark for similar metabolic conditions. That doesn't rule out some small advantage one way or the other due to something in that initial absorption pathway, but certainly not a tenfold difference's worth either way (let alone in NMN's favor).

By "a little special," do you mean "on special" (ie, somewhat discounted), or something else?

Thank you for working to source difficult-to-access molecules of interest. That was especially important to start on back when the original 2013 Gomes/Sinclair report came out, prior to most of the NR work and when NR was being promoted as equivalent before there was any real evidence to support the idea.

Charles Brenner from Chromadex? 

https://www.chromade...harles-brenner/

"tho' what exactly happens at this point to allow some NAD+ precursor to be absorbed is not clear AFAICS: the original investigators interpreted their results as meaning that NR in turn had to be phosphorolyzed into nicotinamide before absorption, which seems unlikely granted the clear superiority in the disease models of both NR and NMN over nicotinamide."

From the quote above, I take it, that you may believe that the investigators may be in error as to their interpretation or findings?

"Either way, it seems clear that NMN cannot be more effective than NR on a milligram-for-milligram basis, and may possibly be less so; certainly the animal experiments seem to show similar benefits at doses that are in the same ballpark for similar metabolic conditions. That doesn't rule out some small advantage one way or the other due to something in that initial absorption pathway, but certainly not a tenfold difference's worth either way (let alone in NMN's favor)"

Hi Micheal, I agree regardless of what the investigators interpreted about their findings, if the animal experiments show similar benefits for both NR and NMN at this point (at similar dosages) I would have healthy folks with healthy cells take NR over NMN simply because of price. I mean after all the science, if price remains king when NR and NMN appear to provide similar benefits... why not choose the one with the lower price? 

It makes sense, doesn't it? 

However at this time I am simply not sure about telling folks with potentially ATP-depleted cells (really old folks) to consider NR over NMN, and that is why we are making a small batch at this time. Becuase most people who take longevity supplements are typically healthy and not usually at that stage of ATP depletion. Maybe I need to see more info in this respect to be convinced NMN would not help older folks over NR. At this point for older folks, I believe NMN is the better choice.

By "a little special," do you mean "on special" (i.e., somewhat discounted), or something else?

I think we know NR pricing is mostly level because of where people get it wholesale these days. So maybe not much to help there... unless somehow... someway, we find a mythical supplier with a lower price. Now, we have the option of changing its presentation, even providing bulk powder like the M98 or in liquid... give me a month or so before we settle on where we will go with it, after all, we know the competition is always eyeing this board for ideas. So It makes no sense to give it away now, right?

I appreciate your response Micheal, I respect your words on this board quite a bit, and thank you for the links. If you do have other links regarding NMN vs. NR animal studies, I would be grateful as well.

Cheers

A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 16 January 2017 - 02:26 AM.

• Cheerful x 1

#20 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:32 AM

About to start NR for the first time, just have to decide on brand and dosage. NMN sure seems highly intriguing though... I'd love to compare both compounds some day.

Awesome that you're making it happen, Anthony! Can't wait to read everyone's thoughts once people start experimenting with it.

• like x 1

#21 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:44 PM

About to start NR for the first time, just have to decide on brand and dosage. NMN sure seems highly intriguing though... I'd love to compare both compounds some day.

Awesome that you're making it happen, Anthony! Can't wait to read everyone's thoughts once people start experimenting with it.

Yes, thats what I want too Baten.

That is why I will be giving away at least 30 bottles to 10 people so they can try it out for a few months. I am not ready just yet as we are waiting on the physical bottles, but maybe by Wednesday of next week we will start asking folks on this board about trying the free bottles.

I also sent NMN to Dr. V at his new lab to see if he can include it in his upcoming projects. He always finds something new when I send him materials, I mean who would have thought the nano micelle curcumin we use in products would activate so many darn sirtuins? Dr V made my day when he showed me that info.  

So it will be interesting to see what he finds with NMN.

Cheers

A

• Cheerful x 1

#22 longévité

• 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:17 PM

To the moderators: Is it not against the Forum rules to post transparently self-serving threads about future products by the seller here?  

Why is it this Loera has a recidivist history of getting away with posting free advertising for his products here disguised as interest threads? Loera do you have any shame? You aren't fooling anybody, just another huckster trying to drum up business for your overpriced supplement website.  

"No-one is permitted top advertise on LongeCity without permission.

This covers outright spam as well as 'hidden' or 'viral' methods of promoting a business!

Approved advertisers make an important contribution to the sustainability and non-profit activities of this organisation.

Spammers dilute the quality of discourse. 

Members please REPORT illicit advertising wherever you find it - to keep LongeCity viable!"--Longecity Policy that is apparently being SELECTIVELY enforced

"no one is permitted..."'hidden' or 'viral' methods of promoting a business!"  Once again, let that part sink in then go back and read Loera's many posts here that even a child can see are in violation (also note how he puts his cheesy "heart" corporate logo at the top of the photograph attached to his OP here).  Flagrant advertising and quite ironic as it is the antithesis of heart.

Edited by longévité, 16 January 2017 - 11:14 PM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#23 Michael

• Advisor, Moderator
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:53 PM

Speaking for myself and not for Longecity leadership ...

First, there is nothing hidden, disguised, or viral about Anthony's marketing here: he's quite open about his identity and the commercial side of his agenda. And on the other hand, I wouldn't describe him as a huckster, either: his efforts to promote his products on the Forums have been very low-key.

He has also historically been a conventional, paid advertiser on the site, cut members discounts, and worked with us to develop a member-driven curated-source multivitamin at significant development hassle.

And, as I said earlier in the thread, he has a record of real innovation in identifying, sourcing out, and formulating novel products of wide interest amongst our membership. He's also been reasonably transparent about offering documentation on his products — including in cases where a clear close competitor has not.

I frankly think a most of the stuff he sells is just as useless as nearly everything else on the "anti-aging" supplement market, but as far as I can see from years of noticing his posts and occasionally interacting with him, he's a responsible commercial player and I would discourage any proposed restriction against his activities so long as that continues to be the case.

• Agree x 4
  • like x 1

#24 longévité

• 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:37 AM

Michael your first two sentences are inherently contradictory: "there is nothing hidden, disguised, or viral about Anthony's marketing here...his efforts to promote his products on the Forums have been very low-key."  You can't have it both ways. Those two ideas are directly contradictory. Ah, how cute, he's open but low-key (you are threading the needle of lawyerish type qualifiers of someone who is having to contort the truth).

And you've made a laughable assertion that "his efforts to promote his products on the Forums have been very low-key." while quite conveniently OFFERING ZERO EVIDENCE to back up that easily countered assertion.  THERE IS NOTHING LOW KEY ABOUT THIS THREAD AND HIS FINANCIAL MOTIVATIONS IN BEGINNING IT.  If it is your serious contention that Loera is "low key" with his advertising than I'll be happy to provide multiple examples to "Longecity Leadership" of his blatant product shilling beyond the one staring you in the face.

What is clear from your post is that as a "paid advertiser on the site" Loera can basically post whatever he wants; thank you for sharing that Longecity is "pay to play" site.

And your framing "he's quite open about his identity and the commercial side of his agenda."  Please explain to us what is the "non-commercial side of his agenda"? As EVERYTHING he posts appears financially motivated ergo talking down to to the customer in the thread that had an order sent to the wrong address (a legitimate business would concede simply there was a mix up and kindly offer a refund rather than go to inordinate detail of how the customer was in the WRONG).  

And he "worked with us to develop a member-driven curated-source multivitamin at significant development hassle" is an obvious business opportunity for him, please explain how that is non-commercial?

Bottom line: there should be a disclaimer on Loera's posts that he is a "paid [favored] advertiser on the site" and as such is given wide leeway/preferential treatment/kid gloves to hock his current and future products because that is what is occurring whether Longecity wants to acknowledge it or not.

Edited by longévité, 17 January 2017 - 01:30 AM.

• dislike x 3
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#25 YOLF

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:07 AM

Michael your first two sentences are inherently contradictory: "there is nothing hidden, disguised, or viral about Anthony's marketing here...his efforts to promote his products on the Forums have been very low-key."  You can't have it both ways. Those two ideas are directly contradictory. Ah, how cute, he's open but low-key (you are threading the needle of lawyerish type qualifiers of someone who is having to contort the truth).

And you've made a laughable assertion that "his efforts to promote his products on the Forums have been very low-key." while quite conveniently OFFERING ZERO EVIDENCE to back up that easily countered assertion.  THERE IS NOTHING LOW KEY ABOUT THIS THREAD AND HIS FINANCIAL MOTIVATIONS IN BEGINNING IT.  If it is your serious contention that Loera is "low key" with his advertising than I'll be happy to provide multiple examples to "Longecity Leadership" of his blatant product shilling beyond the one staring you in the face.

What is clear from your post is that as a "paid advertiser on the site" Loera can basically post whatever he wants; thank you for sharing that Longecity is "pay to play" site.

And your framing "he's quite open about his identity and the commercial side of his agenda."  Please explain to us what is the "non-commercial side of his agenda"? As EVERYTHING he posts appears financially motivated ergo talking down to to the customer in the thread that had an order sent to the wrong address (a legitimate business would concede simply there was a mix up and kindly offer a refund rather than go to inordinate detail of how the customer was in the WRONG).  

And he "worked with us to develop a member-driven curated-source multivitamin at significant development hassle" is an obvious business opportunity for him, please explain how that is non-commercial?

Bottom line: there should be a disclaimer on Loera's posts that he is a "paid [favored] advertiser on the site" and as such is given wide leeway/preferential treatment/kid gloves to hock his current and future products because that is what is occurring whether Longecity wants to acknowledge it or not.

For clarification, we don't allow free advertising. Sponsored topics are supposed to be placed in the retailers forum unless you're giving something away for free as Anthony has. Though this is supposed to be cleared ahead of time and can take up to 30 days. I'm still not sure if Anthony is giving something away again and has had clearance on this, though I've written him explaining things. I remember the last giveaway title being vague and had to change it. I'm also not aware of whether it was preapproved or not and since he was complying with the rules for it and has been a long time advertiser with us, I figured it either was, or that he knew the drill and no one said anything about it, or he had some grandfathered arrangement and it had been a while since we had anyone use our giveaway opportunity (it's free to give free stuff to our members), so I wanted to see it demonstrated and stayed out of the way. But yeah, we should really be notified if this is another giveaway. I've seen Anthony do at least 2 if not 3 of these.

Just remember, membership has it's benefits and these things are often first come first serve if that's what he's doing. If it's not, I'll just move it to the retailer's forum and merge it with his sponsored topic.

#26 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:21 PM

longévité,

I don't create puppet accounts like others on this board that try to promote their materials or products, or try to give themselves good reviews or complain about their competitors. Now for having merely 4 posts on longecity, you seem to have an issue with this. I am not saying yours is a puppet account, but seriously? 4 posts?

Most of us have spent years on this board knowing the limits of what we can and cannot do, if you spent years here you probably already know who I am. And that I never try to hide it. Heck I know people on this board who sell resveratrol as a business, even an admin here does it (No, I will not tell you who it is)...

But Yolf has a point, I cannot provide free sample of a VERY RARE NMN material to just anyone.

Thank you Longevite for speaking up about it. From now on if anyone asks why i can't offer "registered users" free samples, I will say it is because of you and point to this thread. From now on I will only consider providing free samples of new materials only to paying members of Longecity. Membership has its privileges.

Consider becoming a member of Longecity today: 

http://www.longecity.org/forum/donate/

If at any time, free samples are not approved by longecity, then I simply cannot offer it using this thread.

Cheers

A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 17 January 2017 - 03:24 PM.

#27 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:34 PM

Yolf,

as far as free samples, giveaways and self promotion...

We are not to state company names (or product names) in our posts. The minute we do, the post is moved. I have always followed this rule.

The only difference between myself and another person offering a sample of Beta-Lapachone (for example) is that people who have been on this board for years already know who I am. While another person is an unknown.

I hope we don't get to the point where me merely posting as myself, throws the thread into the "Retailer/Product Discussion" area. That idea would have me consider creating puppet accounts for the first time... which is not something I wish to do.

A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 17 January 2017 - 03:37 PM.

• Agree x 1

#28 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:54 PM

Members...

Please note that a new thread will be created for the free samples.

It will be first come first serve.

I will provide 30 bottles to the first 10 people (3 bottles per person) on the new thread that want a sample.

Please do not mention company name or any product names on the new thread.

We don't want to cloud the thread with that stuff.

Please note, the Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) samples are for members only, not registered users of this board.

Become a member today for these kinds of benefits.

Cheers

A

#29 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

How about this thread in which Anthony tries to assert that Pterostilbene could possibly cause liver damage : http://www.longecity...lity-and-price/

It's fairly obvious that he viewed it as a threat to his micronized resveratrol business.  He resorted to using scare tactics used by big pharma to scare away people from using a product that could be beneficial to their health and longevity.  This shows that his personal wealth matters more to him than the well being of people who come here seeking truth and knowledge.  Not exactly the kind of person you want to be associated with as a website whose sole purpose is for sharing of knowledge and research for  the advancement of longevity in humans.

Edited by Werper, 17 January 2017 - 04:01 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:21 PM

How about this thread in which Anthony tries to assert that Pterostilbene could possibly cause liver damage...

That was a 2012 post, you bringing it up just to attack me is pretty telling. 

At that time, not a lot was known about Ptero, and my opinion was a valid concern. Don't you think we could buy Ptero and make products from it if we thought it was better at activating sirtuins for the price? The law of supply and demand rules a business, but price is king. We saw that with <Deleted> multivitamin concept we attempted with Longecity.

Now you... a "registered user" that does not monetarily support longecity, is attempting to attack the opinion of someone who does provide money to longecity (to help keep this website going) about an opinion and valid concern I held back in 2012? Come on now, if we all put on blinders and not exchange opinions and information... what are we? 

Remember that science is falsifiable... things change and opinions change with new findings.

But, attacking me about a concern I had 5 years ago? 

Wow

A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 17 January 2017 - 05:48 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: revgenetics, nmn, nicotinamide mononucleotide, nicotinamide riboside

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users