Photo

Nootropic Source

retailer nootropics congitive discount source nootropic brain health

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Neuronaut91

• 15 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:40 PM

I have been using Nootropic Source for the better part of this year. I previously used Ceretropic until their CC processing issue. While they are still an awesome company, I am also on a budget so on top of the CC issue, their prices are what draws me to other vendors now. I enjoy using newmind and nootropicsdepot as well. 

I found Nootropic Source through social media. I gave them a try and fell in love right away. I could fill up my shopping cart with 10 things and still be under 100 bucks. None of their products have ever, ever steered me wrong. I never had an issue with their quality or any of their products in general. They include COAs on their website and they do independant and 3rd party testing. 

They are more than willing to answer to any of my questions via email or messanger. I spoke with them about their quality control methods and have great faith that this is the next big company out there. There is a facebook group that has them as a vetted vendor and everyone is getting great results. I really cant vouch enough for this company. 

I found this link floating around on social media as well, it automatically takes out 10% off your entire purchase at the check out, no coupon code necessary. I know there is also someone on instagram that goes by j,enden who can take payments directly for an extra 5% off so 15% off total. I've used both this link  and I have also purchased directly from the person on instagram and through his facebook and have gotten my products no issues. The link I found was https://nootropicsource.com/?ns=Jenden ..   I bookmarked the link and I have been able to use it repetitively so there seems to be no restriction on the use of the link and coupon code attatched to it.

Anyone else use them? Have some NA Semax Amidate, Fasoracetam, NA Selank Amidate and GW coming on monday. Super excited because i have my personal training test on Jan  5th and NA Semax Amidate and Fasoracetam combined gives me laser focus and photographic memory!

#2 PeterDragon

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:25 PM

I tried them out not too long ago, great products! They have better quality then most online retailers!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Neuronaut91

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:21 AM

They really do! I bet if they had natural products too they would be HUGE!

• Good Point x 1

#4 Elroy

• 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:08 PM

Has anyone tried Bromantane or Dihexa from this vendor? What are your thoughts?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#5 Oakman

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

Thanks! Great product selection and the link should save some $$$.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: retailer, nootropics, congitive, discount, source, nootropic, brain health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users