The state of anti-aging, end of 2016

c60oo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kenbar

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:59 PM

Every so often I duck in here for updates. A year ago the main hopes at the time, from what I could tell, were c60oo and cycloastragenol. C60oo had only one formal rat study behind it although a few members here had done some rat testing. Cycloastragenol was thought to be the main ingredient in Ta-65...but even ta-65 studies were uncertain...and seemed little follow up testings were being done, something one would expect if a product/s could truly extend lifespans.

Myself, I continue to take small doses of C60oo as well a small doses of cycloastragenol (5mg) daily. I feel fine...nothing bad to report. I think I look about the same as I did a year ago...60 years old male with white hair. Cannot say I look any younger...but my skin does not have acne breakouts anymore...and that's a nice improvement. 

Where are we a year later? Are there any other life extension hopes being brought to the table? And has there been any follow up testing on some of the older hopes to back up /confirm the older studies regarding C60oo and Ta-65...or cycloastragenol?

#2 Simi

• 26 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:16 PM

I think the supplement market might lead to improved health, and only as a byproduct: enhanced longevity.

To actually stop aging (or even reverse it) would almost certainly require genetic manipulation.

Here is a good "capsule" look at this because of its (link) inclusion of AMPK and Nanog:

http://newatlas.com/...er-lives/46791/

• Disagree x 1

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60oo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users