Joints Worn Out.

joints injury

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 San Francisco

• 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:30 AM

My shoulder hurts. I probably have an RC injury. No imaging yet. I expect it will not be pretty because I generally have a high pain tolerance and this one hurts like a b...

My knees hurt. I got ACL surgery on one.

My back has a herniated disc.

I want to heal up completely and to get back to sports.

What peptides (HGH, et al) will help while I do physical therapy? And how do I get them (legally or otherwise)?

Thanks.

Edited by San Francisco, 27 December 2016 - 03:31 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • like x 1

#2 YOLF

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:26 PM

Imo, you need to improve youe extra cellular matrix or you're just going to keep re-injuring yourself.

(everything in appropriate doses)

Morning:

Calcium Threonate

Dicalcium Phosphate

Sage

Afternoon/night (whenever you relax for the night):

Calcium Threonate

Dicalcium Phosphate

Calcium Pyruvate

Enteric Cycloastragenol or Astragaloside IV 6 hours before bed or non enteric forms at bed time with chitosan. This is for telomere length.

Then add whatever else is usually in your joint regimen.

• Disagree x 4
  • Needs references x 1

#3 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:02 PM

Check mineralization, especially copper and manganese .

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 San Francisco

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2016 - 07:03 PM

What peptides (HGH, et al) will help while I do physical therapy? And how do I get them (legally or otherwise)?

#5 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:06 AM

Pentadecapeptide BPC157, MK677, to some degree hydrogen water.

Several seller for BPC157 and MK677 are available online in the US.

For hydrogen water you have to make your own, there is a tread about in in the supplements section of the forum.

#6 San Francisco

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:05 PM

I ordered some BPC157, also bacstat water and 29g 1/2". 

It was cheap and I got it even cheaper on new year's sale.

How to site site inject for each of the following::—

Back:—

herniated L4. 

torn and damaged MCL

torn Meniscus

Shoulder:— soon-to-be diagnosed. Might be a SLAP tear, but not sure yet.

#7 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:52 PM

If you look at the researches BPC157 is injected (usually intraperitoneally since that is the common procedure with laboratory animals), given orally (usually in drinking water) or applied topically (usually added to a cream or gel base), it doesn't seem to make any difference in the efficacy.

If you look at forums where people report how they use it you find as preferred route injections in 3-4 spots around the painful area, this is not supported by any research that I am aware of as a better or more efficient way but official clinical research on humans is scarce or at least not reported.

Up to you how to proceed, my guess is that it doesn't really matter where you shot it because it will eventually go systemic anyway (it effects dopamine too therefore it likely even crosses the brain barrier)...I mean it is likely unnecessary to turn yourself into a contortionist in order to shot near L4...    

#8 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:59 AM

herniated L4. 

torn and damaged MCL

torn Meniscus

Shoulder:— soon-to-be diagnosed. Might be a SLAP tear, but not sure yet.

These don't sound like problems that are going to respond well to peptides.  It sounds more like you need an orthopedic surgeon.

#9 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:50 PM

These don't sound like problems that are going to respond well to peptides

Some might, some might not....for sure peptides are not fix all solution...but if one wants to give them a try is likely not going to hurt.

In my view and experience an orthopedic surgeon.is rarely going to make things better and some damage is almost guarantee.

Shockwaves and prolozone are safer and possibly better alternatives, at least well worth a try before considering the scalpel.

#10 San Francisco

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:36 AM

These don't sound like problems that are going to respond well to peptides

Some might, some might not....for sure peptides are not fix all solution...

I seem to have torn my subscapularis. I have an MRI scheduled for next week. BPC157 will help the healing during PT, whether or not I get surgery on it. Too soon to tell at this point. 

As for the knees, that also depends on what is wrong. That's where imaging comes in handy. And good insurance, too :-).  I might even get an "after" MRI. Just for fun :-D

#11 San Francisco

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:10 AM

I am extremely depressed about this injury. I am not free do use my body as I wish and I can't do my normal activities. I am crippled. This sucks.

#12 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 07:36 AM

Something is screwed with the genetics of your connective tissue. Nothing will help you.

Find another way to live happily.

If the joint pains become unbearable, operate and place artifitial joints.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#13 San Francisco

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:57 PM

Something is screwed with the genetics of your connective tissue. Nothing will help you.

Something is screwed up with your brain. Learning how to read and think (if possible) might help you!

• Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#14 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:11 PM

Was I crude :) lol

My brain is fine for now :) thanks for asking :) lol

You really may not be with some cartilage insuficiency. Depending on the degree you sport, you may have worn out your cartilages.

Maybe the best is to reduce sports to a healthy but non-damaging levels.

Herniated L4 is being operated by neurosurgeons.

Carilages, joints and tendines - orthopedic surgery.

#15 YOLF

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:18 PM

I've seen people get artificial joints, they don't go back to living 100% and some daily activities hurt or frustrate them. 

The depression is part endorphin high (exercise) addiction withdrawal (not a bad addiction), and then a change in brain activity from loss of exercise. Try a different exercise for now if you can, don't beat this addiction! Beat this injury! Beat this aging! 

#16 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:26 PM

How to beat the worn out cartilages?

With stem cells made carilage - possible. Take stem cells, grow them on 3d modelled scaffold, turn them into new cartilage, and transplant it. May happen in the (near)future.

I wish it to be so.

But for now, this is under development.

#17 YOLF

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:45 PM

Frequent infusions of adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells? Direct injection of MSCs into cartilage? Sounds appealing to me.

• Ill informed x 1

#18 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 07:01 PM

As far as I know, this is under development either.

The main problem there will be how the stem cells would know to turn exactly into cartilage.

How to tell the guy try it, since it is very expensive and may not work out.

By the way, some countries are in 2017 already. Happy New year!

#19 San Francisco

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:03 PM

My brain is fine for now :)

Yeah. As perfectly fine as YOLF's.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#20 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:38 PM

SF, it sucks when your body breaks.  I'm in the same boat.   Surgery can make a big difference, and physical therapy was able to do things for me that I didn't think were possible.  You gotta get hooked up medical people that know what they're doing.  Definitely get multiple opinions.  There aren't any easy solutions that will make you 18 again.  With some effort, you'll be able to get yourself functional enough to tide you over until some new therapies hit the clinic.   Approximately how old are you, anyway?

• Agree x 1

#21 YOLF

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:25 AM

As far as I know, this is under development either.

The main problem there will be how the stem cells would know to turn exactly into cartilage.

How to tell the guy try it, since it is very expensive and may not work out.

By the way, some countries are in 2017 already. Happy New year!

I asked a question, I didn't give advice. You missed the question mark.

As for the presupposition that stem cells could be useful... there are people who say they've done alot for them. Stem cells naturally seek out inflammation and begin to replace damaged cells. Aside from that, they'd yeild side benefits to other systems. They've used autologous blood injections (contains stem cells) to repair tendons with great success. 

#22 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:24 AM

San Francisco,

if you want try what the medicine offers you today. If it do not work out, try one of the two stem cells technologies suggested by me and YOLF.

You may visit

https://clinicaltrials.gov/

where you may see if there is a clinical trail for stem cells injected in cartilages, that recruite patients.

A company named regenexx is showing someregenerated cartilages inside the joints on MRI

http://www.regenexx....e-regeneration/

You may contact them if you wish.

I found an article about cartilage grown on a scaffold.

https://www.nih.gov/...joint-cartilage

You may contact the author and your orthopedic surgeon and see if you can arrange the matters so that a new cartilage to be grown for you in a lab, that to be transplanted directly in your joints. With some well thought logistics and timimng it should be possible.

If you decide to participate in some trail, or therapy, you may later write your view about it. It may help other people with your problems.

If you wish, you may write your feedback in your topic, or you may write it in my topic for stem cells used on people:

http://www.longecity...used-on-people/

or simply write it somewhere and tell the people about your views.

#23 Great White7

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:09 PM

Glucosamine is a good ingredient but you would be missing out on a lot of other good ingredients. N2JoitRX is a complete joint formula. You should also add the following for an ultimate healing stack:
-Nutrobal 25mg per day
-Ostarine 25mg per day
-Fish Oil 6-10g per day

http://www.auslabs.c...572319/category

http://www.auslabs.c...60-986118d1f9ba

• Needs references x 2

#24 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:18 PM

Just out of curiosity:  why did you guys decided that is a cartilage issue?

Actually to me it looks like everything but cartilage...

• Good Point x 1

#25 YOLF

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:22 PM

Glucosamine is a good ingredient but you would be missing out on a lot of other good ingredients. N2JoitRX is a complete joint formula. You should also add the following for an ultimate healing stack:
-Nutrobal 25mg per day
-Ostarine 25mg per day
-Fish Oil 6-10g per day

http://www.auslabs.c...572319/category

http://www.auslabs.c...60-986118d1f9ba

Wow! I don't know about you, but even a little bit of fish oil makes me get fat... fish oil obsession is BS in my opinion unless you're a serious calorie burner the likes of Michael Phelps. Otherwise, you can just as easily have the benefits of fish oil by removing junk fats and oils from your diet, even with alpha cyclodextrin weight loss products. I strongly suggest that everyone who is overweight, even a little, stop taking fish oil. I've tried all of it, from the lowest grade to the top, just a gram or two a day makes me gain fat weight and I lose it as soon as I come off of it. I get absolutely no cognitive benefits from it... The cost of alpha cyclodextrin weight loss products cost about the same as the fish oil and you learn which fats/foods to take it with for optimal health. For me, I see significantly lower inflammation when I use it to remove canola oil from my diet. 

Now mind you, as with a around 20% of the population, I'm obesity resistant (though not part of the 12% that is virtually immune to it) and it takes me 5x the energy to make storage fats. So for me to gain weight just from taking fish oil is quite odd. I feel like people sell the idea of taking fish oil b/c it's low calorie and might make your skin look good. But I think what's happening in reality is that all fats are weighed as being the same in terms of calories despite being very different and researchers either don't have enough information, or they are ignoring this fact in favor of making money.

The sheer number of old people taking fish oil and the sheer number of old people holding onto their weight is astounding. It used to be that old people, at least some of them, would lose weight when they got old and grey, now fewer are and more are needing surgeries etc.

The only oil I'm still taking as a supplement is whatever is in my fat soluble supps, and then specifically Black Cumin Seed Oil for the preservation of my youthful immune system. All the other stuff is junk. For food I make, it's just light or regular olive oil (I take my polyphenols separately). Oh, and I gained 20 pounds of fat eating a serving a day of Chia seeds for the beneficial omega 3s, what a joke, maybe if you don't mind getting fat or if you're part of the 12% who literally can't get fat they're good for you... But that needs to be better understood. I can't stand people making themselves sicker with things they shouldn't be taking.

Oh, and the lowered blood glucose from fatty oils? More fat? More places to store and process sugar as fat and more blood is produced to revascularize the fat, therefore diluting one's blood glucose. This is basically the unaccounted for survival strategy that allows people to survive being fat longer than one might project. Also at cause for this are elevated, pre-diabetic glucose levels that aren't considered bad, just as risk... BMI and body weight, muscle or otherwise needs to be considered when generating blood glucose figures and determining whether that level is pathogenic.  That's my hypothesis... junk science... food oil companies may well be the next tobacco companies.

• Needs references x 1
  • unsure x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#26 San Francisco

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:31 AM

I have Institute BCN Injectible Silica ampuole 5mg. Can I use it for my shoulder? 

Aside: I also found Rutin and Mellilot, and Artichoke extract by Institute BCN. 

#27 San Francisco

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:38 AM

I've nearly finished my 5mg Blue Sky BPC157, using 180 mcg ED. I have yet to notice any of the amazing healing effects discussed in the studies. 

My diet includes 1-2 huge salads, between 4 and 20 pieces of citrus fruit, blueberries, acai, 1-3 onions, garlic, and ginger. 

Supplementation:

ZMK (zinc+)

N-A-C 500mg 

B-12 1000mcg  E3D

Arginine, 5g/day.

Astragalus, 1000 mg

DHA 1g

EPA 2g

Vitamin C from food powder 500mg

Turmeric 400mg

I get extra magnesium from epsom salt baths

It's either my first time with BPC157 or simply another placebo. I'm not noticing much effect.

Edited by San Francisco, 29 January 2017 - 03:41 AM.

• Informative x 1

#28 YOLF

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:25 AM

Well, I've learned something new. Though maybe it's already been discussed here in which case I'll just reiterate.

I often enjoy eating gluten free raw cookie dough/brownie and raw powders of these. It would seam that the combination of sorghum flour (a nutrient rich carb blocker) and baking soda has been yielding better results than piles of joint supplements. As it turns out, what it appears that I'm doing is alkalizing. Most of our supps are acids or are bound to acids, so they are going to modify our ph balance to the extent that that they accumulate. 

The sorghum brownie mix I'm eating feels, at least by the measure of my belt, like it's leading to a little bit of weight loss. Fats are acids afaiaa, so they would naturally be destroyed by alkalizing, and if it improves joint strength, that means you can work out more to stay fitter and the two together long term should improve weight. Though I should also mention that baking soda increases blood pressure, so something to ameliorate that would seem to also be necessary depending on how much that affects your health. I may experiment w/ synephrine phosphate (p-synephrine) after I get an idea of how much this type of alkalizing affects me. Other flavonoids could also be of benefit. I eat the brownie powder periodically throughout the day by scooping it from a ziplock. Other benefits too. Yum! 

I'll work the rest of my regimen back in and see how I can balance this all out to still get all the benefits without wasting money or melting like a witch from either extreme. I have a feeling I'll see some pretty substantial benefits/synergies. 

Edited by YOLF, 30 January 2017 - 03:27 AM.

#29 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:29 AM

Well, I've learned something new. Though maybe it's already been discussed here in which case I'll just reiterate.

I often enjoy eating gluten free raw cookie dough/brownie and raw powders of these. It would seam that the combination of sorghum flour (a nutrient rich carb blocker) and baking soda has been yielding better results than piles of joint supplements. As it turns out, what it appears that I'm doing is alkalizing. Most of our supps are acids or are bound to acids, so they are going to modify our ph balance to the extent that that they accumulate.

The sorghum brownie mix I'm eating feels, at least by the measure of my belt, like it's leading to a little bit of weight loss. Fats are acids afaiaa, so they would naturally be destroyed by alkalizing, and if it improves joint strength, that means you can work out more to stay fitter and the two together long term should improve weight. Though I should also mention that baking soda increases blood pressure, so something to ameliorate that would seem to also be necessary depending on how much that affects your health. I may experiment w/ synephrine phosphate (p-synephrine) after I get an idea of how much this type of alkalizing affects me. Other flavonoids could also be of benefit. I eat the brownie powder periodically throughout the day by scooping it from a ziplock. Other benefits too. Yum!

I'll work the rest of my regimen back in and see how I can balance this all out to still get all the benefits without wasting money or melting like a witch from either extreme. I have a feeling I'll see some pretty substantial benefits/synergies.

Sorghum is suspected in raising dht...maybe that helps you. You could use potassium bicarbonate if bp is an issue. Resistant Starch can modify microbiome which may help some bacteria/food poisoning caused arthritis.

You may wish to experiment with a high bicarbonate mineral water like gerolsteiner. I add magnesium and potassium bicarbonate to it as the calcium mag ratio is too high for me. I use it away from meals as it seems to lower stomach acid temporarily.

#30 San Francisco

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:26 PM

I tore my labrum. Peelback tear. 

I'm going with another source for BPC157. BlueSky sells product mislabeled as exemestane. They're untrustworthy.

I created a posterior peelback tear o my labrum.

BPC157 200mg ED, into cartilage area, Nipro 1 1/4”. Arginine 5g (vasolidation). 

For Inflammation & Pain:— 
* Fresh ginger 2 tsp fresh. (DRY: 1 tsp = 1.7g) 
* Curcumin 
* Turmeric 

How can I use TENS daily use on affected area? Please recommend a cheap (20-80 USD), durable, reliable tens machine.

Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: joints, injury

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users