reliable online pharmacies help!

online pharmacy reliable online pharmacies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:43 AM

most of the things i need require prescriptions or in my case, just not available in US. so ive decided to use online pharmacies to order what i need without paying asshole doctors who keep pushing their own drugs on me because the companies pay them to do so and then, even though I PAY THEM, they still dont listen to me and abuse my health with their "assumptions" of what works best!

please help me out here, maybe some are reliable as ive heard most are scammers. :(

here are two i checked recently and seemed OK, maybe im wrong? https://www.alldaychemist.com/ has some good reviews and http://www.netmeds.com/

#2 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:00 PM

Used Alldaychemist many times- reliable and responsive.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 normalizing

• Topic Starter
  • 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:33 AM

tintinet you risked to put your credit card details on there?

#4 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:46 AM

Credit cards seem like the best fraud protection for consumers, no?

I've had fraudulent charges against my cards many times, but I've never had to pay for them.

Edited by tintinet, 05 January 2017 - 12:47 AM.

#5 normalizing

• Topic Starter
  • 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:42 AM

ok i tried to order form there, but i ended up at the checkout with what is said to be 25 dollars fixed rate delivery charge! thats insane! i never had such high delivery charge ever and i ordered from japan before it was about 18 dollars delivery charge which to this day is still high from point of view, but this website takes the cake now.

perhaps its better i try some canadian pharmacy websites instead, if any ideas please share!?

#6 Dann Blenkinstoff

• 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

Try looking at review sites. This one does pretty in-depth reviews of online pharmacies. It's best to use a credit card for the reasons mentioned (they offer fraud protection). Still, better to know who to trust in the first place though so you don't have to deal with the headache.

There's actually a blurb about Indian pharmacies in the Washington Post. Some of them are FDA certified! Might be worth checking those out.

Good luck!

#7 Mario_44412

• 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:15 PM

I would suggest extrapharmacy, shipping takes roughly 14 days. Orders are getting shipped out next working day.

I have ordered a couple times from them and never had any problems, questions get answered etc. You can also apply for some discounts if don’t pay with credit card or feel free to use my coupon code when ordering (it will give some % discount to you) - 626f42 .

(Extrapharmacy Online Store)

All my orders have came in original packaging and instructions, they are always real pills, so quality is as good as in the pharmacy that produced them. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask, but it’s definitely a legit site, packaging is also always great.

#8 Razor444

• 240 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:22 PM

You can do a wire transfer when dealing with AllDayChemist. It works. Have used multiple times!

#9 misty_glover

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:17 PM

I recently booked on this site. Great choice and a lot of discounts. Suddenly you will find there what you need.

#10 gerralddonaldson

• 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:56 PM

Anyone ever heard of these guys? I was looking for a source for adex tabs for my TRT and I was referred here by a friend. Do you have to send them your prescription with each order? http://all-day-chemist.us/

#11 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

seriously, have you searched?

#12 gerralddonaldson

• 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:31 PM

I’ve heard too many stories of people getting scammed for money or getting pills that doing quite work as they are supposed to (like not potent enough), credit card info getting stolen, etc. I want to hear live reviews.

#13 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:40 PM

Tbh it is hard to say.   Ime,   the tretinoin I have ordered  (any type they have,   all brands,   tried em all)   doesn't seem to make me peel.   I ordered the stupid overpriced three hundred version of retin-a here in America,  same percentage,  and it didn't make me peel EITHER.   I tested half my face with the one,   the other half with the other,   and saw little difference.   I am very serious about my testing products and always do a comparison in the same lighting,   and if I had noticed a major difference I would remember.   I wish I had a microscope!    I too have such a problem about trusting all the lies online.  But in my own experience I think this pharmacy is legit.   I just wish I had the money to send products of theirs to an independent lab for testing.  

I don't think there should be an issue with fraud,   because there are various ways to make sure to avoid this.   You could buy a single use card,   if you are truly worried.   Keep an eye on your card if you use your regular card,   and any fraud is impossible.   I have fraud protection anyway.    You can do money orders as well but those are such  pain.   Be prepared for shipping to be prohibitively expensive however.   I tend to order in bulk since it is so insanely expensive.   The products are cheap but shipping is pretty high.   I am mostly suspicious because it's online and no prescrip needed,   which seems too easy or odd.   But I REFUSE to buy American overpriced pharmaceutical products that cost pennies to make and yet we are charged hundreds and hundreds of dollars.   It's so sad.   I will not support this and will always buy overseas from decent people.   Please don't allow big pharma and asshole companies to have your support.   This included all the overpriced c and e serums,   skin products,   etc.   

if you don't feel like reading all this,   my take is that I don't have a problem with fraud or theft because I keep track and if worried you can use a single use card or money order.   The products SEEM legit but I am always suspicious.   But they do seem to act as the "normal" products I used to buy here.   The only issue is you might receive calls from india hassling you to buy stuff,   but I never answer weird numbers on my phone anymore.    I have been ordering from them for ten years and so far so good.

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#14 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,152 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:39 PM

➔ this forum is for featured vendors (the only ones who are permitted to advertise and discuss their products) 

➔ this forum is for vendor discussions by consumers - one thread per vendor

➔ this section is for straight links 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online pharmacy, reliable online pharmacies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users