Tooth remineralization log

teeth tooth remineralization cavities enamel dentin

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Leni

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:19 AM

The concept I am trying to explain has to be grasped.

Lets make another example which has nothing to do with this topic but might help to get my point.

Do not worry too much: the concept you were trying to explain of repair vs regeneration was perfectly grasped, prior to your genuine worry about this ;-). I was just making a minor joke referring to your own comment earlier in this thread concerning rabbits eating carrots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Leni, 23 September 2017 - 07:27 AM.

• Cheerful x 1

#32 Aak

• 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 02:02 AM

Hi i am new to this post and i know its quite old but i came across it in my curiosity to remineralize my own teeth. My teeth arent great for my age and having eating disorders as a teen is probably to blame so i am curious if anyone on this thread has tried and tested any regime or any of the above with success??. Aconita have you actually tried the lipus machine yourself?? I found several exogen for sale on Ebay and one with a thorough description that allowed me to further understand that the batteries dont last long and only have several applications available so i should be careful on what i buy second hand. 

LUNA you mentioned a variety of toothpastes Apadent, apagare, CPP-APP in the MI paste, have you tried any of these yourself with success? The egg shells/calcium carbonate, k2 supplements and all the mentioned by luna solarpoweMI Paste+ product. Or you could look for a product containing Novamin. Also you might want to check out products from Carifree. 

If anyone could help in the aid of a direction of a regime i could start with that may really begin to actually re mineralize and build back some enamel that they have found has worked for them i would be so apprecaitive. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: teeth, tooth, remineralization, cavities, enamel, dentin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users