Hello fella's

tag

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:02 AM

Hows everyone been here? Im gonna start a new thread soon with some of my latest updates and some other goodies.

Also don't believe the mainstream media, Russia did indeed hack my brain ;).

Im doing quite well at the moment, but more on that later.

Greetings and salutations, love you all (got that from wathing the hawks yes)

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • like x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#2 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

Are you manic right now? lol

• Enjoying the show x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 01:30 PM

Could you elaborate more on your experiences with russian nootropics?

#4 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:07 PM

Are you manic right now? lol

Who knows.

Im focussing a lot on self help books at the moment, and also books about underlying emotional/unconscious reasons for mental health issues, problems with focus etc.

Amazon self help is a good start.

Could you elaborate more on your experiences with russian nootropics?

Vladimir putin designed them.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • dislike x 1

#5 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:46 PM

Enjoying the show, indeed. 
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#6 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

Welcome back. Long abstinence from the board. Where have you been? ;-)

#7 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:33 AM

Mostly battling my addiction, well battling, I never had stims longer then a week or 2, and being high was way better then going to the severe torture of anhedonia, but anyway all its about basicly is being a man and controlling usage so I don't run out and can make something of my life.

I work as a volunteer in a mental health shop and signed up for college, id like to study for a future career in the pharmaceutical business.

Also been on fasoracetam for a week, doesn't do anything without stims for me, except make my emotions more visual, on my regime it makes me more focussed, calm, organised and motivated.

Also as usual been exploring the therapeutic potential of differened stims, hex N is a breaktrough chemical for therapeutic use, its that stuff that started the transformation of my life (which has only started for about 2 months or so haha, well see).

• Enjoying the show x 1

#8 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:49 AM

I combine it with alcar, id like to get my antidepressant fluvoxamine back, although mexedrone in low doses with chlorpromazine, a otc antihistamine which is a effective ssri/snri long before Prozac was available fixes my time perception, on of my apperant negative schizophrenia issues, time just flies by, that normalises it like how it used to be, its really insane how time flashes by otherwise, before ive had the issue ive noticed that the sero releaser mdai slowed time perception while adding enjoyment to a certain situation, d2 speeds it up and mu also slows it down, im sure with a certain compound we could speed time perception in unpleasant situations.

Either fluvoxamine being a strong ssri it might block the sero releasing effect, mexedrine is the only sero releasing cathinone that can be used therapeutically, ive made a article ages ago how sero releasers are way stronger and faster acting antidepressants then ssris, I made that posts in regards to AMT, which releases sero, da, ne, and agonises sero receptor and was used as a highly succesfull antidepressant in the sovjet union without many side effects for decades until it was banned due to abuse potential.

The reason I wanted fluvoxamine was because sigma agonism reverses shizo in rat models of Parkinson ( yeah bad joke, which makes it a good one, im not only sexy but hilarious haha) and it allowed me to focus on reading differened material.

Another reason I didn't post here for ages was because I didn't enjoy it and felt anxious posting online, but that was mostly a emotional issue I realised, well deep rooted im sure I can fix anhedonia without dexamphetamine with a TON of efford, but aiming for that is just stupid, same thing as having to do years non stop exercise for high blood pressure when you can simply take a safe blood pressure med and use that time in a way you want to use it and just do enough exercise to be healthy.

Ive allways tolled ppl to look at all options, eg meds, alternative medicine, therapy etc, but theres absolutely no way you can say which avenue is the first best road as long the person is aware of the time, efford, side effects, downsides of each avenue, my main road will allways be medication, because of my intrest, my research in exploring the therapeutic potential of recreational substances and the fact they can also be used as a coat for example to cross the north pole, instead of going naked, and then maybe take it off afterwards.

Anyway ive got adhd, this is more of a reference to other ppl, to not just focus on meds, absolutely no problem to start with that and stay with that avenue, but top it up, getting a girl drunk is better then trying to get her into bed sober ;).

Anyway im a manic crazy person, so im allways gonna sound like im on drugs, but tbh im impressed with the quality of this post, the combo of hex n, fasoracetam and alcar is attribute to that.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#9 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:19 PM

Wow, well ive been living in the shadow of life for too long, ive allways been trying to be godlike but now im supermotivated on stims, fasoracetam and whatever things are getting a bit crazy.

Ive been living in the shadow of life because of my addiction to turn into god and trying the most speedy stims, I missed the best part of my life my teenage years, but now things are turning around and I can use what I learned to help people that go trough the same thing im going trough.

Don't get me wrong, I still have the same "purpose in life" but I need to calm down with some herbal teas, or nootropics that work for anxiety.

Take care guys.

Im probably gonna get the following stuff when I get paid:

5-DBFPV: its a more relazed mood boosting stim, much better then apvt which is just toxic stuff that makes you obsessed with sex.

Hex N: Its a new stimulant which gets me in touch with my emotional, spiritual side, its crazy everything changed after I started taking this stuff, the ride of my life basicly.

And some other things, ill see.

Edited by medievil, 20 February 2017 - 06:45 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#10 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:13 PM

Medievil!

I thought you were f***ing dead.

Seriously - I actually thought you were dead. Or in jail.

Well, err... congrats on being neither!

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#11 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:54 AM

Haha,

What works for me right now is trying to take research chemicals every 3 hours in a low dose, in the evening and weekends I allow myself more, offcourse I often slip up but that seems to be working, keeping structure, also I know im fucking right about using them therapeutically, so I want to challenge myself, even so far as being drug free, then ill know for sure wheter im a legendary figure with groundbreaking interventions haha.

Im gonna give my docter a chance, say I suffer from depression and anxiety, I know ill get Prozac but that's ok, it activates the prefrontal cortex because of 5ht2a and 5ht2c antagonism and releases allopregnenolone which can help prodromal schizophrenia.

As for nootropics I decided to go with coluracetam instead of fasoracetam for now, as the insane motivation was a bit much lol.

#12 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:09 AM

What dosage of fasoracetam did you take that gave you motivation?

#13 AOLministrator

• 181 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:10 PM

Im gonna give my docter a chance, say I suffer from depression and anxiety, I know ill get Prozac but that's ok, it activates the prefrontal cortex because of 5ht2a and 5ht2c antagonism and releases allopregnenolone which can help prodromal schizophrenia.

So what U say, SSRI decrease kynurenine buildup thus help some people against schizophrenia?

I have never though of that.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#14 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:32 PM

Welcome back!  I've always enjoyed your posts.  Always something in them to think about.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users