- - - - -

fenclonine(p-chlorophenylalanine) social anxiety, very good results

social anxiety fenclonine

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:16 AM

Hey, so i just thought i'd share my latest efforts in fixing my social anxiety anhedonia and motivation issues, i've tried many many things for this over the last ten years my latest combo was etizolam and tramadol which allowed me to function but didnt feel like it was targetting the issues specifically. 

Anyway my research recently has led me away from a gabaergic opioid focus and toward serotonin, more specifically the overexpression of tryptophan hyrdoxylase 2 in the midbrain hippocampus, amygdala etc. i wont bother to link all the papers on this as i know you guys are good researchers but suffice to say p-chlorophenylalanine is one of very few inhibitors of tph2.

The success of tianeptine has revealed the hit or miss nature of messing with the serotonin system, inhibiting the reuptake stabilizes emotion but in the process dulls it causing anhedonia flattened response and sexual dysfunction. enhancing reuptake seems to do the exact opposite. Both of these are extremely blunt tools and have wide ranging effects on the whole system. targetting tph2 specifically seems to be a much more refined tool.

After an exhaustive search i ended up having a batch custom synthed and i'm very glad i did, i have been off the etizolam tramadol since i started and no withdrawals! social anxiety is non existent, libido is increased but not to an uncomfortable level, motivation and mood is great. It's very early yet so i don't want to get anyones hopes up but it is very promising. I haven't had a response like this from any of the hundreds if not thousands of substances i've tried over the last ten years. very hopeful indeed

• like x 1

#2 sant2060

• 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:25 AM

Very very interesting.
Can you be more specific about regime? What dosage, for how long you have you been taking it?

Any side effects? Tianeptine was giving me very weird cold/uneasy feeling, hard to describe.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Diego55

• 108 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:47 PM

any updates ? 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 Diego55

• 108 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:57 PM

BUMP!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social anxiety, fenclonine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users