Brainfog problem

brainfog memory noopept mental health caffeine energy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Grandmaster

• 217 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:11 PM

Hello

Since december im using phenibut, noopept and coluracetam. Since 10 days ago(i used 30-50mg of noopept and 20-30mg of coluracetam) my mind started to be extremely foggy... Energy drinks seemed to always fix it so i used to drunk them every 2 days(about 320mg of caffeine from them daily). I know that enery drinks contain a lot of sugar,preservatives and other bad stuff so i ordered 200mg caffeine pills from my trusted source 3 days ago. I stopped using all nootropics and took 2x200mg caffeine pills per day but it doesnt work like a energy drink for me... My mind is foggy unlike when i drink +500ml of energy drinks. Why that happens? How can i fix this brainfog problem? May it be other substance than caffeine  in those energy drinks that made my mind clear and working fast?

Regards

#2 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:09 PM

Energydrinks also have a unique effect on me, if they work go for the sugar free ones, aspartame releases endorphins as an aside too and its shown to be safe in many clinical trials.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Florian Seichert

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

Some suggestions: 

- excessive glutamate (overstimulation) 

- too high ACh

- low dopamine 

Did you try caffeine in combination with l-theanine? It rebalances several neurotransmitters like dopamine, serotonin ACh and glutamate. Its a good combination because it cancells caffeins side effects and is often used as an addition in energy drinks. Maybe give green tea a try. It also contains caffeine, l-theanine and other antioxidative substances.

For more information about theanine: https://examine.com/...ents/theanine/ 

Regards

#4 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:49 PM

Some suggestions: 

- excessive glutamate (overstimulation) 

- too high ACh

- low dopamine 

Did you try caffeine in combination with l-theanine? It rebalances several neurotransmitters like dopamine, serotonin ACh and glutamate. Its a good combination because it cancells caffeins side effects and is often used as an addition in energy drinks. Maybe give green tea a try. It also contains caffeine, l-theanine and other antioxidative substances.

For more information about theanine: https://examine.com/...ents/theanine/ 

Regards

I didnt try this combination, maybe i gonna in near future If it really rebalances neurotransmitters and may fix this brainfog. From what i know those energy drinks that i use contatin 32mg caffeine per 100ml, niacin, vitamine b6 and b12 but i dont know which specific one could have this good effect or if it works as a combination.

EDIT: I think i may know solution... Im a student so i go out and have parties sometimes 2-4 times a week and when i drink some alcohol it seems to erase that brainfog effect. Energy drinks and alcohol do same thing - both enhance dopamine level! Low dopamine may be reason of that brainfog problem.

Edited by Grandmaster, 28 January 2017 - 02:58 PM.

#5 Florian Seichert

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:13 PM

Staking with vitamin b-komplex is always a good idea

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

#6 Florian Seichert

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:17 PM

Yes alcohol could be indeed the cause of your brainfog. You should have mentioned this earlier [emoji6]

#7 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

Yes alcohol could be indeed the cause of your brainfog. You should have mentioned this earlier [emoji6]

I wrote that alcohol seems to remove the brainfog. You wrote that mu problem may be low dopamine level and if i remember well alcohol seems to make this level higher. I drink only from time to time and it doesnt have huge effect on me as im 6'7". So l-theanine may be good way to repair this brainfog.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:00 PM

I fixed this problem by dosing l-theanine combo with huperzine, vitamins b6 and b12. I still sometimes get brainfog but i  always fix it by driking 250-500ml of energy drinks. I dont think that this is a caffeine addiction because i had this problem before drinking coffe or energy drinks, i think that it may be low dopamine level...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brainfog, memory, noopept, mental, health, caffeine, energy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users