The Lost Piece And Our Own Fault [A Gene Silencing]

gene

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Simplicity

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

Hello everyone, I don't like to speak with scientific words, it's the opposite of poetry, which I love. I'll make an exception today but in my own way 

Socrates: Potassium is in my view the deficit mineral in the majority of people on Earth, Water contains very small parts of this mineral, Let's see how much potassium per day we need.

https://www.nrv.gov....ients/potassium

Descartes: I just take potassium but now I know that I don't take potassium barely, so what?

Socrates: What's one of the biggest causes of death in the world removing accidents, stroke and cancer? 

Descartes: Cardiovascular Dissease? But I don't know really

Socrates: That's Right (-1 -2 -3 -4)  How much sodium you take?

Descartes: I take salt normally and food with salt, i don't know how much

Socrates: We know that excess sodium is linked to heart attacks, so, you barely take potassium but nevertheless you consume salt, which is quite easy to take the recommended dose and even exceed it, I liked this simulation (5)

My theory is that a positive balance potassium-sodium could extend lifespan  (6) Assuming that we are already consuming daily dietary intake. I have to go, tomorrow we going to continue talking about genes

Descartes: Genes? mm... See you tomorrow, greetings (inwardly; Cogito Ergo Sum)

Tomorrow I will continue talking about this, a greeting to all, I hope you like this way of telling things

Edited by Simplicity, 31 January 2017 - 12:28 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gene

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users