• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

How to wade through explosion of RC sources?!

research chemicals sources legitimate

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:47 AM

These days it's possible to find just about anything under the sun on ebay-- GW1516, Ostarine, all manner of Sarms, prosteroid, research chemicals;  and, that's on EBAY!

There is a veritable explosion of research chemical, peptide, nootropic sites on the web...and I'm leaving out the dark web.

So, how the check is any research minded biohacker/psychonaut supposed to find legit sources without endlessly getting ripped off, or worse...poisoned?

Is there an invitation only source discussion here?  If not, can we start one?

I've been around here long enough, I hope, to have earned a little legitimacy...at least pass the Turing test...lol...

Thoughts and PM's welcome.

#2 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:33 PM

I would like to have a legitimate source for research chemicals but I am afraid it is not going to be easy.

One thing is to have several users reporting positive effects from a particular "brand" which at least means it is not a fake product but a quite different realm is to make sure the product is "pure" meaning doesn't contain harmful impurities (heavy metals, etc...) and dosage is how advertised.

That would require an independent laboratory test (HPLC)...which often is not so straightforward to obtain.

It would be certainly in the best interests of many on this forum to identify a few "brands" worth attention and having them tested sharing the costs, in my opinion this would be the only reliable way to go.

Anyway I am in.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users