Thoughts on Pinealon?

pinealon heal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kaine

• 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:59 AM

Hey guys

I'm new on this forum (although I've been reading from the sideline for quite a while). I might make a thorough post on my background and why I'm here, but basically I'm trying to heal my brain after methylphenidate use and a following depression that took its toll on it. I can find much on the drug Pinealon, so does anyone here know anything about it or have experiences with it? From what I've read it sounds promising (as so many of these drugs always do), but way it works also puts me a bit on guard:

"PINEALON® is a natural bioregulator containing active peptide complex. It is developed to recover the brain and to treat poor memory, attention difficulties, brain injury, stroke,  high stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia, irritability, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's diseases, multiple sclerosis, as well as to maintain the functional status of the brain in elderly patients. Pinealon contains amino acids that integrate into the DNA structure of the brain, thus reducing their peptide deficiency and restoring protein synthesis inside their cells."

This is from a sellers' site. "Integrating into the DNA" sounds a bit extreme and like something that could cause permanent damage or undesirable change. My laymannish knowledge on this really can't tell whether it is something to worry about?

• Informative x 1

#2 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:12 PM

Bump

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pinealon, heal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users