2017 skincare concerns

skincare anti-aging

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:10 AM

I'm turning 31 this year and I'm even more obsessive about being healthy and keeping a youthful appearance. I've noticed a lot of changes in myself in the past 3 years and I'm seeking solutions to some of the visible aging I'm seeing. Issues include a more noticeable nasolabial crease, enlarged pores, crepey skin and more pronounced tear troughs. I also have blue veins under my eyes that look close to the surface.

My diet is quite good (I'm on the skinny side). I don't drink or smoke. I supplement with MitoQ, Curcumin, Astragalus and D3.

My skincare range consists of products from Niod and includes such ingredients such as copper tripeptide GHK-Cu, HA, rosehip oil and every so often retinol.

I would definitely consider non-surgical treatments such as injectables as well. 

So my question is what are the top solutions to these issues in 2017?

:)

Attached Files

#2 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:47 AM

My friend, as we have discussed before, your problem, which is very minor and negligible (as you are focusing on how you look in worst possible lighting), is very treatable. I am younger than you and due to very deficient anterior cheek bones, lead to me having Your concerns to a Greater degree at a young age. My tear troughs and nasolabial folds were worse than yours at 16 years old. So I, as we discussed, took care of it about a year ago with dermal filler and had solid reduction of my problems by a solid 50-60% which made me happy. Now, let us see what you are, and what I went and are going through. This is mostly NOT a skin problem, as most of this is unrelated to collagen. The biggest problem I see here is what I have, a lack of midfacial subcutaneous fat, you know the loss of such fat that causes a lesser inflation of the mid face, which mean it slightly deflates, thus leading to deepened nasolabial folds (either physically deepened or an illusion due to the hollowing alongside it from subcutaneous fat loss), and the same goes for your tear troughs. To be honest, you are still very handsome my friend. I mean, do not do what I did with Body dysmorphic disorder man, Just save up, get a good injector, and use very conservative approach to this. You have an angular face my friend, and are good looking, do NOt miss the forest for the individual trees man!.

Secondly, realize that the beauty of being a male is that we tend to "get away" with some ruggedness to our face as our facial focal points tend to be the angular features we tend to have, along with strong brow, etc. We ALL are going to get older and cannot stay young forever, but just because you, or anyone, starts to look older over time does NOT mean you become unattractive, and it does NOT mean the world is over man.

Third, the loss of mid facial fat that indeed fits your age or around said age, highlights your cheekbone structure for a more mature angular look, try to take pride in that, you have good facial feature-related genetics.

Lastly, again, since males can get "away" with a more angular face in which our focal points are NOT large apple-like cheekbones, but ANTERIOR FACIAL VOLUME, we tend to require much less filler than a female does, on average. I would stay very conservative and say, you, with such minor tear troughs compared to my deep ones, require around .75 of one restylane syringe for the under eyes, and about half a syringe on each side of your face (in midfacial area anteriorly placed) of either Voluma or Restylane Lyft (lyft is an alternative to volume that lasts about as long and is a bit cheaper, and honestly seems to last about as long as volume)....... either way, this is very fixable. And of course you will look a bit younger maybe after such a noninvasive procedure. But more than likely, you will simply notice that you look refreshed.

For you, I would NOT be worried at all, as you require (in all honesty you don't "need" any treatment, you look great to me at 31, take pride in it) very little to correct. For me, since I was young I had some major lack of midfacial volume which cause your concerns to be literally twice as severe, and guess what man, I made it out fine. Just take a deep breath, be confident, realize you do not just look your age or slightly less, but that even if you look your age, you very clearly take Great care of yourself and look fantastic, you are just in crap lighting and worrying about that too much.................. second, if you wanna look instantly younger regardless of the age-related loss of subcutaneous fat you have, just trim your facial hair down to a supper light stubble or completely shave. You will be fine man! Please get back to us when you read this :)

• Agree x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skincare, anti-aging

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users