How old do I look

young old

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone/everyone would like to see what taking antiaging drugs/rx consistently can do if you start in your mid teens.

I'll post a picture - if first, I can get a mod to agree to remove my picture after this thread has been up for a while?

Cheers,

Ark

Edited by Ark, 08 March 2017 - 06:17 PM.

#2 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:06 AM

Load the picture on dropcanvas and share here the link, it will expire in 3 days, keep uploading it again and share the new link every 3 days until you wish.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Ark

• Topic Starter
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:16 AM

Load the picture on dropcanvas and share here the link, it will expire in 3 days, keep uploading it again and share the new link every 3 days until you wish.

Thanks, here is my current/recent picture... Also I used https://how-old.net/# and it determined that I look 20 years old.

http://dropcanvas.com/fh3y7

current stats
Wt 198
Ht 5 10
B/f 6.8%- 8.1 % my range (depending on whether I'm bulking or cutting)
Age 30

Cheers, Ark

Edited by Ark, 09 March 2017 - 01:23 AM.

#4 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:54 AM

You look good...but sincerely at your age is a bit early to draw conclusions.

See you in 20-30 years time. :)

• Disagree x 1

#5 Ark

• Topic Starter
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:03 AM

You look good...but sincerely at your age is a bit early to draw conclusions.

See you in 20-30 years time. :)

Thanks, and I'll keep updating assuming possible over the next few decades.

Cheers,
Ark

#6 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:30 AM

You'll get a good idea of how you'll age even from a relatively young age. I think you look pretty good, no older than 25. Probably around 23? The camera angle tends to not be the best. Having it more level with your head or slightly above is better. 

Look at the Karate kid when he did karate kid 1 (he was 22) but played a 15 year old. Karate kid 3 he was 27 and still looked no older than 20. And my cousin Vinne.. only slightly older. And he maintained that for a long time. It's only recently his skin is a bit messed up... I can see lots of sun damage since he came back into the doing shows/acting etc..

You said you started doing stuff from a young age. What have you done? Do you have a personal thread on here about your lifestyle/diet/supp etc..

In our 30s is the time we'll really see our diets pay off (or not) I think. You don't need "decades" to see if something is working :p 

Edited by Matt, 09 March 2017 - 02:33 AM.

#7 Ark

• Topic Starter
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:27 AM

You'll get a good idea of how you'll age even from a relatively young age. I think you look pretty good, no older than 25. Probably around 23? The camera angle tends to not be the best. Having it more level with your head or slightly above is better.

Look at the Karate kid when he did karate kid 1 (he was 22) but played a 15 year old. Karate kid 3 he was 27 and still looked no older than 20. And my cousin Vinne.. only slightly older. And he maintained that for a long time. It's only recently his skin is a bit messed up... I can see lots of sun damage since he came back into the doing shows/acting etc..

You said you started doing stuff from a young age. What have you done? Do you have a personal thread on here about your lifestyle/diet/supp etc..
In our 30s is the time we'll really see our diets pay off (or not) I think. You don't need "decades" to see if something is working :p

I'll have to think on it, to much to list but just about everything to the max....

#8 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:58 AM

I don't know how to do this so if no one else does, please inform someone like Mind with technical knowledge.

#9 Heyman

• 207 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

Thanks, here is my current/recent picture... Also I used https://how-old.net/# and it determined that I look 20 years old.

I don't think this website works particulary well. It showed me as 45 or 35 when I was 17 or 18 years old respectively. Told me I'm 22 in a recent picture (am 28), but depending on the picture I get wildly different ages even though they are roughly the same age.

Edited by Heyman, 09 March 2017 - 01:40 PM.

#10 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:06 PM

how-old.net is rubbish, don't bother with it. It had wildly different ages. And If I have bangs it also puts me as female.

#11 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

I think you look great for 30.  

But like Aconita mentioned it's a different ballgame for men once they hit their mid-40's.  

I'm hitting 50 in a few weeks, and I can't believe how much more difficult it is to recover from workouts in just 5 years!   To the extent I'm starting to believe the "healthspan" v. "lifespan" argument is of paramount importance to men.

• Agree x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users