Photo
- - - - -

Indium Sulfate

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#31 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:28 AM

Jesus, about 4-5 years just about, I have stoped once in a while to give the "old body" a rest, but you can tell in a few days that the accumulation wears out, that is , you wake up and your mind is not fully awake, takes longer to leave the bed, you get tired easier, apetite increases, white hair comes back, moodines, skin becomes much dry, sex drive diminishes, on the mental side the alertness diminishes, etc..

You become your old self again , sorts of, now, I do now, that gray hair is caused by aging and lack of iron on the body, so usually if i stay out of Indium, gray hair will come back, and it is very noticeable.

I am also supplementing with Selegiline Hydrocloride, I use about 1-2 caplets a week of 5mg each, and I understand that it may be a conflict between one and the other, since selegiline reduces some of the amounts of Iron, while Indium increases de absorbtion of minerals , said Iron , but that is just a thougth.

So far i have found no antagonism between both at least not effects wise.

Now let me point out that I prepare my own dosages for Indium, based on the experience that I have on its effects on my persona, but usually is about 1/2 fluid oz per 2.5 gr of Indium Sulfate (powder) and my dosification is about 4-5 drops per every other day, so a bottle usually last me short of a month, again once you reach the "ideal" level , then i take every couple of days, trying to space it around my supplementation with Selegiline, I have also use Indium and DMSO, while you can feel the effects of it, the amounts being transported are not high enough and most of the salt stays on your skin, later I learned that some salts are hard for the DMSO to transport.

You must also consider that at lower amounts of intake you become relax and "esay going, higher amounts gives you a hyper state of mind, (Indium high), still easy going but very talkative and sharp minded.

#32 mv73

• 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:11 AM

I know this forum is over a year old. I don't know if it is every active, but I wanted to say something about this Indium debate. I am a 34 year old female and I have a hard a plethera of hormaonal issues that I suspect developed or at least manifested when I went into puberty. As I have gotten older they continue to get worse I was diagnosed with Poly Cystic Overies, Insulin Resistance, and have had Thyroid problems off and on. My symptoms got so bad I went to an Endocronologist and after multitudes of blood tests and a MRI I was told that I have no Humand Growth Hormone. I was informed that the only treatment for this was HGH injections everyday. I thought that it really wouldn't be a problem since it is a Hormone that exists in the body and if you are deficent in other hormone ie. Thyriod insurance has no problem paying for you to have what you need. Not so with HGH. They claim that there is not enough evidence to prove it is a beneficial treatment for adults so they WILL NOT

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 mv73

• 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:19 AM

I know this forum is over a year old. I don't know if it is every active, but I wanted to say something about this Indium debate. I am a 34 year old female and I have a hard a plethera of hormonal issues that I suspect developed or at least manifested when I went into puberty. As I have gotten older they continue to get worse I was diagnosed with Poly Cystic Overies, Insulin Resistance, and have had Thyroid problems off and on. My symptoms got so bad I went to an Endocronologist and after multitudes of blood tests and a MRI I was told that I have no Humand Growth Hormone. I was informed that the only treatment for this was HGH injections everyday. I thought that it really wouldn't be a problem since it is a Hormone that exists in the body and if you are deficent in other hormone ie. Thyriod insurance has no problem paying for you to have what you need. Not so with HGH. They claim that there is not enough evidence to prove it is a beneficial treatment for adults so they WILL NOT pay. I believe the real reason is the expense involved since HGH has become the new Anti-aging drug of choice to all the ultra rich.
All that to say I have been facing my future with a real feeling of defeat and drudgery. I came upon Indium supplimentation by what I can only explain as devine. I have now taken Indium for 2 days and have had more engery than I have had in years. I probably haven't felt this good since I was 8 or 9 years old!!!
I didn't expect ,nor would I ever tell someone to expect to have such an imediate response, but I am so happy and excited that I have.

I look forward to what Indium can bring me tomorrow and all the tomorrows after that!!!

#34 magrus

• 44 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:19 PM

MV73,

I'd be interested to know what happens in months time.

Hope it keeps on working for you!

#35 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 02:16 AM

How is it going with your use of Indium?

#36 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 02:18 AM

Magrus, contact me, ratinoffismael@yahoo.com

#37 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 02:48 PM

mv73: How much indium are you taking/day, and in what form?

Thanks!

#38 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:36 PM

I originally started this post because i was surprised of THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE THAT WERE NOT AWARE OF ALL THER BENEFITS ON INDIUM, ithis will be close to 6 years with it ! Farther more, many people that DO consume Indium are not aware of the chemicall transporting properties of Indium, something that you can also use to your advantage!!

#39 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:40 PM

Tintinet, the quantity of Indium, very much depends on age, weigth and current physical conditions that you may have, so, a person will always benefit from its use, but a body in excellent good healt, will not feel any benefits from it, as compared with someone that has an illnes or advanced age.

#40 neogenic

• 481 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:09 PM

I have a hard time believing a supplemental heavy metal is good long-term. Many of these metals have benefits short -term, much like silver being antibiotic, molydenum with blood sugar control and vanadium. Minerals build up in tissues and become toxic over time, with heavy metals especially and trace minerals this threshhold could be minute. People are buying lithium orotate at the vitamin shoppe, etc and reporting feeling giddy, happy and great and then headaches, depression, etc. soon after. Lithium is a mineral that doesn't seem radically different than using something like indium. Lithium is managed with labs and monitored for therapeutic levels and can be quite dangerous when too high. Minerlas are not something to play with in my mind. We look at iron, even which until recently people had in many supplements, cereals, etc and we know know is toxic often and should only be supplemented when monitored or acutely with anemia.

It seems crazy to do this to me. I'd need truckloads of data to feel safe with this. Its simply not there.

The broad claims are almost infomercial-esque as well which adds to the dubiousness. Like this rare mineral is the reason you're fat, tired, have less sex-drive and aren't rich. Please.

#41 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:20 AM

Well, I must agree with you, but again:

on regards to Iron, it is a very common and wide available mineral, unfortunately it is very difficult to absorb, that, being the reason why there is so many more people anemic than intoxicated, rigth??

And how about calcium?, every time I get to open a food package, usually is calcium , iron, etc... enriched, still calcium deficiency is wide and spread, and osteoporosys seems to be rampant, but we cannot discount excess calcium as not being a problem. (correct?)

A recently recognised malady , such as FIBROMYALGIA, is directly linked to magnesium, even that magnesium is widely available on our foods, and I am not even planing to go into copper deficiencies or over supplementation.. etc etc

So the bottom line is, my dear friend, that mineral deficiencies or intoxication do exist, even under normal or proper alimentation, the supplementation on our foods puts an enphasis on certain specific minerals and vitamins but not on others, therefore causing unbalances. (Am I wrong?)

There is no proper mineral testing provided by doctors (they can pinpoint deficiencies in some of the trace minerals contained in our bodies) and bottom line not too many people know what are the proper amounts to take, since everybodys needs are different ( rigth?)

Most diseases are caused due to improper nutrition, chemical toxins, unbalances, etc within our bodies, that, perhaps may go against the main stream of medical thinking, but I encourage everybody to explore and see what is adecuated for them

But PLEASE!! do not preach against what you dont know, what you dont seem to understand and what you dont care to learn or research, and that attitude seems to me more than dubious considering that you are part of the "Inmortality Institute" (isn'it so?)

I encourage anyone to learn what nutrition deficiencies exists in you, study and learn how to correct them and to feel the difference of a healthy mind and body

#42 krillin

• 1,516 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:46 PM

To increase iron absorption get it from heme. To increase calcium absorption and utilization take vitamins D3 and K2. Fibromyalgia is complicated and magnesium is no cure.

PMID 9247880: magnesium is normal in fibromyalgia patients.
PMID 7786692: magnesium is increased or decreased depending on the blood cell looked at. (I assume that serum magnesium is normal because they tested it but did not report any abnormalities in the abstract.)
PMID 10626702: hair magnesium and calcium are elevated in fibromyalgia.

But PLEASE!! do not preach against what you dont know, what you dont seem to understand and what you dont care to learn or research, and that attitude seems to me more than dubious considering that you are part of the "Inmortality Institute"  (isn'it so?)

Try not to sound like a quack and we might take you seriously.

#43 neogenic

• 481 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:53 PM

Well, I must agree with you, but again:

on regards to Iron, it is a very common and wide available mineral, unfortunately it is very difficult to absorb, that, being the reason why there is so many more people anemic than intoxicated, rigth??

And how about calcium?, every time I get to open a food package, usually is calcium , iron, etc... enriched, still calcium deficiency is wide and spread, and osteoporosys seems to be rampant, but we cannot discount excess calcium as not being a problem.  (correct?)

A recently recognised malady , such as FIBROMYALGIA, is directly linked to magnesium, even that magnesium is widely available on our foods, and I am not even planing to go into copper deficiencies or over supplementation.. etc etc

So the bottom line is, my dear friend, that mineral deficiencies or intoxication do exist, even under  normal or proper alimentation, the supplementation on our foods puts an enphasis on certain specific minerals and vitamins but not on others, therefore causing unbalances.  (Am I wrong?)

There is no proper mineral testing provided by doctors (they can pinpoint deficiencies in some of the trace minerals contained in our bodies) and bottom line not too many people know what are the proper amounts to take, since  everybodys needs are different ( rigth?)

Most diseases are caused due to improper nutrition, chemical toxins, unbalances, etc  within our bodies, that,  perhaps may go against the main stream of medical thinking, but I encourage everybody to explore and see what is adecuated for them

But PLEASE!! do not preach against what you dont know, what you dont seem to understand and what you dont care to learn or research, and that attitude seems to me more than dubious considering that you are part of the "Inmortality Institute"  (isn'it so?)

I encourage anyone to learn what nutrition deficiencies exists in you, study and learn how to correct them and to feel the difference of a healthy mind and body

Give me one, only one study...it can even be from a shady, off-beat, non-peer reviewed, non-medical journal. One study. Give me a sample set that you used to back up the claims. 5-10 people that you tracked with quantifiable data of vitals and labs. Anything beyond broadly wild claims. If there's no relevant data than why, would someone want to use this? As I stated its scary enough with ones that do have data and we dig in to more...maybe like resveratrol, fish oil, metformin, etc as some topics getting kicked around presently. There's issue (minor) with all of them here and forms, sourcing, CofA's first and third party testing, etc. are relevant even with supporting data.

So Please...I am Chief Clinical Dietitian and I am in the business of caring for people's lives and livelihood over $$$.

#44 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:07 PM

PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF INDIUM

Indium is a rare trace element reported to help balance 23 of the 24 hormonal systems in the body. Little to none of Indium is found in the agricultural food chain anymore. It is sometimes classified as a heavy metal with no officially recognized nutritional or physiological function. However, it is on the FDA's GRAS list (Generally Recognized As Safe), and it is claimed to provide a large variety of benefits. Some doctors and dentists are using it with their patients, one practitioner reported benefits for chronic fatigue patients, and another uses it to help get patients off drugs and alcohol (it has been reported to modify or help eliminate addictions). One of our clients reported that about 90% of his Vitilago disappeared during the first few months of use.... and a Medical Doctor reported normalizing of blood pressure in a patient.

The only controlled studies we are aware of have been safety trials with humans, and some inconclusive animal studies. Anecdotal reports, however, indicate benefits ranging from reduction in required sleeping time, relief from migraine headaches, increased endurance during exercise, improved memory (including in Alzheimer's patients), improved speech and motor skills in Parkinson's sufferers, reduction of dandruff and dry skin patches, decreased eyeball pressure (high pressure is a predictor of glaucoma), normalization of both high and low blood pressure, normalization of high and low blood sugar, normalization of menstrual cycles, increased libido, and other effects.

(Caution: People suffering from low thyroid levels may experience headaches as their thyroid is activated and should have their levels checked by their physician to bring down medications as appropriate.)

Recently released information by several researchers have suggested that Indium plays an important role in stimulation the pituitary gland to release growth hormone.

Other users report increased stamina & endurance. In some very ill people Indium produced a significant improvement in their appetites. Body builders report that after a few weeks of Indium supplementation they are lifting 30 to 40% more weight.

Other users report enhanced eyesight, better memory, general enhancement of all of the senses, improves hair & nails, enhanced sexual vigor, improvement in blood pressure readings, improvement in Type II diabetes symptoms and fewer aches & pains.

Indium exists in such small amounts, and is not water-soluble in nature, that it is simply not in the food chain. It is for this reason that it is designated a trace mineral (micro-mineral). Testing done in 1975 was unable to determine indium levels in the body due to its low concentration. All this points to indium being vital for our continued good health, and a solution to some of mankind's most dreaded health problems.

One of many health problems that research has shown that indium may help is cancer. It has shown to be effective against Walker 256 carcinosarcomas, and more research for its further use is ongoing. In 1983 study found that indium sought out and saturated tumor tissue. This is good news given the general tumor reducing characteristics of indium. In 1971 study found that indium supplementation caused a lower incidence of tumors.

In 1971, Dr Henry Schroeder found that the use of indium resulted in a lower body weight. Of even more interest is the fact that indium was more active in females than males. Since women have less muscle mass than men, indium may give them the extra boost they need to lose weight. Dr Schroeder graphed very interesting results. He found that, after maturity, females without indium added 20% of their weight on as fat, while those supplementing with indium added on no fat at all. Indium has a beneficial effect on the thyroid gland. By potentiating this gland, and helping support proper thyroid levels, more calories and burned and weight is normalized. Indium users have known of it's anti-depressant activity for over two decades now, with indium producing a feeling of well-being and euphoria after only a few days of use. Two major effects that indium has are in its ability to help the body assimilate other important nutrients and in increasing the life span or red blood cells from 90 to 120 days.

How one is to explain why indium is so beneficial to so many people? Indium is definitely one of those trace minerals, which like vanadium, exerts pharmacological effect on the body. In case of vanadium the pharmacological effects are explained by pointing out that it is biologically a very active mineral, which engages in the body in numerous biochemical reactions with enzymes and other proteins. Indium has not been studied in this context so we don't know much. We know, however, that indium affects how other minerals are absorbed and utilized in the body. In particular, we know that indium affects utilization of zinc, iron, copper and manganese, and probably several other important minerals. Indium affects thyroid because the proper functioning of this gland depends on the right balance of iron, zinc and copper. Indium affects the immune system and skin because both immune system and skin depend on zinc. Indium helps people suffering from anemia because the proper blood count depends on iron and copper in the body.

TOXICITY

"There is evidence that indium has a low order of toxicity; however, care should be taken until further information is available" Los Alamos National Laboratory's Chemistry Division.

"Indium is considered a non-toxic element, never being reported any serious accident with this element. Even in welding or semiconductor industry, where the exposition to indium is relatively high, there is no report of any kind of toxicity." Nautilus"Tests on animals show it would have to be 1,000 times stronger to sicken mice.” Chapin RE, Harris MW, Hunter ES 3rd, Davis BJ, Collins BJ, Lockhart AC. The reproductive and developmental toxicity of indium in the Swiss mouse. Fundam Appl Toxicol. 1995 Aug;27(1):140-8.

Indium [sulfate] is very safe to use. Most other trace elements are not that safe. It is highly toxic, however, when injected into blood. Avoid contact with eyes, wounds, and cuts.
DOSAGES:

Indium is available in drops, tablets and a liquid soulution. It is best to take Indium on an empty stomach since Indium can react with many compounds in food. Usual dose is 2 to 4 drops per day. One teaspoonful (5cc) daily of the Indium solution.

Another more aggressive dosage schedule is:
Recommended Dosage (under the tongue):
* 5 drops per day for 1 week.
* 10 drops per day for 2nd week.
* 15 drops per day for 3rd week.
* 20 drops per day thereafter.

With oral tablets or capsules the suggested dosage is:

Indium caps or tabs as 20 to 25 mg of Indium Sulfate is taken orally with one daily. It is best to take Indium upon arising in the AM, preferably on an empty stomach. Drink at least 6oz of water and then wait a minimum of 30 minutes before eating or drinking anything else. After the 30 minutes, you may drink and eat as you wish.

In the case of Indium, more is not better. When you are comfortable with the results you are getting for a week or more, increase the dosage. When you do not feel any more benefits from extra drops, take the least number of drops which give you all the benefits you noticed. If you stop taking the drops, you may notice a diminishment in the benefits you originally noticed. If it takes three or four days to notice that diminishment, you were at the right dosage. If you are taking too much, it will take more than four days for your sense of well being to diminish. Extra is not dangerous, but it is wasteful, since more cannot do you any greater good.

For best results, take on an empty stomach upon arising in the morning. Do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes.

http://www.dcnutriti...RecordNumber=74

#45 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:40 PM

Thank you biknut!!!

Need to say more?? =)

#46 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:59 PM

NEOGENIC I just dont like the way you approach the whole subject, nobody is forcing you buy or to try anything. We have merely (the ones that have used Indium) limited ourselves to report the effects of its use.

It is FDA approved, there is a Patent on a detifric that contains Indium salts, and therer have been studies on the subject.

It seems to me that anytime it is found something that is good for the health of people but not good for the "bu$$iness" of the Medical Industry, basically it gets ignored, why? you may ask, because it is a bussiness, they are there to make a profit. bottom line!

taking the liberty of quoting you

"I am Chief Clinical Dietitian and I am in the business of caring for people's lives and livelihood over $$$." Now that is a contradiction, isn't it?

Am I wrong?

#47 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:23 PM

KRILL IN : I am not here to sell anything, but since you seem to be interested in the subject please follow this link
http://web.mit.edu/l.../magnesium.html

and alsdo this 2 studys showing a correlastion between magnesium and fybro

lack of sleep causes a magnesium deficiency is probably due to the lower amounts of growth hormone secretion which occurs due to a sleep disturbance, especially the type that is found in people with fibromyalgia. Growth hormone is responsible for creating a substance known as IGF-1, or insulin growth factor. IGF-1 has been found to have many uses by the body. It's especially known for tissue repair. However, it can influence intracellular levels of magnesium, as the following studies show:

http://www.ncbi.nlm....5&dopt=Abstract
http://www.ncbi.nlm....1&dopt=Abstract

#48 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

KRILL IN also on Magnesium and Fibro

Magazine: Journal of Nutritional Medicine, Spring, 1994
Section: ORIGINAL RESEARCH

INTRODUCTION
Patients with Fibromyalgia syndrome (FS), also called fibrositis syndrome, often suffer from myalgias, fatigue, sleep disturbance and anxiety [1-3]. The same symptoms are found in patients with low magnesium (Mg) levels [4]. In fact, abnormalities of muscle activity have been shown in Mg deficiency using myothermography [5]. Since treatment with Mg has been shown to be of benefit in patients with tiredness [6] and in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) [7], measurements of Mg in FS patients might prove helpful in identifying those FS patients most likely to benefit from Mg supplementation. In fact, recently there was a preliminary report of low Mg in FS patients [8]. Both plasma and red blood cell (RBC) Mg levels of FS patients were measured to increase the sensitivity of the investigation. RBC Mg levels have been shown to be a better predictor of the body's Mg status than plasma levels [9] and low RBC Mg levels have been shown to be present while plasma levels were normal [7]. FS is a chronic disorder whose symptoms may be exacerbated by latent Mg deficiency. Recognition of such a problem in some FS patients would thus be the first step in more successful treatment and the easing of the suffering of many thousands of patients.

So please , dont be rude and ignorant.

#49 krillin

• 1,516 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:03 PM

Can you provide a reference for this claim?

However, it is on the FDA's GRAS list (Generally Recognized As Safe)

It does not appear on the following list:

http://vm.cfsan.fda....~dms/eafus.html

Additionally, the MSDS for indium sulfate says the HMIS health hazard rating is 2 out of a possible 4!

#50 krillin

• 1,516 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:15 PM

So please , dont be rude and ignorant.

I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter. I said magnesium is no cure, and you haven't proven that it is. It is a weak palliative at best, and plenty can be absorbed from quality sources without resorting to heavy metal ingestion.

Where's your proof that indium has FDA approval?

Quoted for preservation:

NEOGENIC I just dont like the way you approach the whole subject, nobody is forcing you buy or to try anything. We have merely (the ones that have used Indium) limited ourselves to report the effects of its use.

It is FDA approved, there is a Patent on a detifric that contains Indium salts, and therer have been studies on the subject.

#51 neogenic

• 481 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:09 PM

NEOGENIC I just dont like the way you approach the whole subject, nobody is forcing you buy or to try anything.

taking the liberty of quoting you

"I am Chief Clinical Dietitian and I am in the business of caring for people's lives and livelihood over $$$."  Now that is a contradiction, isn't it?

Am I wrong?

Awesome point. Are you trying to impress this board with these tactics? You're vehemently, irrationally arguing any naysayers...
My points are valid. Reread them. GRAS? This board knows better than that. Dose is most certainly a factor as well. Especially when you recommend (of course) a much higher dose. I do not profit from patients. I work in a hospital and get paid for my knowledge and my care for the patient. I enjoy being part of a team that saves lives and improves lives. I do not work in sales and the comparison and highlighting of that is inflammatory and ignorant. It still holds true...lives over $$$. There's a difference. I've worked in research as well as read through studies often...again as stated here things that are widely sold and supposedly healthful, that actually do have significant data, unlike this are still potentially not healthful...AGAIN...depending on manufacturing processes, shipping methods, encapsulation, wrong type of extraction, lack of supporting nutrients, addition of negating nutrients, and just misinterpreted data or theory (especially with animal vs. human, in vitro vs. vivo, etc.).

I was told usnic acid was the greatest fat burner ever, and it was safe and natural...from it I nearly died and have permanent liver damage. This incident led me in to research and medicine. We are on two totally different paths.

The compound is of interest and it may have some value, but certainly given the obscurity and serious lack of data, and infomercial-esque claims...I won't apologize for being a skeptic. Oh and your attitude is extremely defensive and that says a great deal. So you fight for sales and I'll continue to fight for lives.

#52 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 03:18 AM

No, i don't figth for sales, since i do not sale the product.

#53 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 03:19 AM

krill in

The product is FDA approved.

#54 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:10 AM

depending on manufacturing processes, shipping methods, encapsulation, wrong type of extraction, lack of supporting nutrients, addition of negating nutrients, and just misinterpreted data or theory (especially with animal vs. human, in vitro vs. vivo, etc.).

i just cried from joy Posted Image

#55 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:09 AM

Let me re trace my steps,

I do not sale the product, nor do I represent any manufacturer.

I get my salts from an Independent Lab for my own private use. I will not disclose name or location, but you can look at the Yellow pages for a chem supplier (that is what I did).

I have given (free, no charge, no strings attached) Indium to people that have been sick or drug dependent, out of my own good will, I repeat , I do not sell the stuff!

I have done my research on the product, and I have given advice and comments based on my own experience with it.

No more , no less

If anyone is interested in talking about their experience with this salts or would like
to inquire on first hand experience with people that currently uses Indium, you are more than welcome.

But I will definitively not tolerate for someone to get in to this forum and annoy its participants just because you disagree with what we use!!

#56 neogenic

• 481 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:41 PM

depending on manufacturing processes, shipping methods, encapsulation, wrong type of extraction, lack of supporting nutrients, addition of negating nutrients, and just misinterpreted data or theory (especially with animal vs. human, in vitro vs. vivo, etc.).

i just cried from joy Posted Image

Now the PM makes sense! I'd rep you now, but alas this board lacks that feature. :)

#57 neogenic

• 481 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:46 PM

http://www.imminst.o...=169&t=9269&hl=

Sure do fight like crazy for this stuff don't you...
So...simple...isn't it?

#58 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 06:05 PM

There is a number of people using Indium, talk to them.

On my side, I have obtained good benefits from its use.

On regards to skepticism, I believe that to be your own personal option.

#59 krillin

• 1,516 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:44 PM

krill in

The product is  FDA approved.

I asked for proof. Even that silly Indiumease website admits that "Indium has not been tested by any government agency, nor been approved to treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

But I will definitively not tolerate for someone to get in to this forum and annoy its participants just because you disagree with what we use!!

You are welcome to use whatever you want and report your anecdotal results. Just be prepared to be skewered for lies and sloppy thinking.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:52 AM

krill in

The product is  FDA approved.

I asked for proof. Even that silly Indiumease website admits that "Indium has not been tested by any government agency, nor been approved to treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

You are welcome to use whatever you want and report your anecdotal results. Just be prepared to be skewered for lies and sloppy thinking.

Indium is used mainly in industrial soldering. Many people are exposed to it everyday. I've never read of a single case of anyone being harmed by it. Maybe you can find one. The only testing done that I've heard of was for the purpose of finding out how toxic it would be to these people that work with it. What was discovered was it doesn't seem to hurt mice no matter how much you feed them.

Most of the claims on the Indiumease site come from that study and anecdotal claims from users. I originally tried Indiumease because of those claims, but didn't notice much improvement in any of those areas, however after about a month of use I noticed by accident that it cured my chronic heartburn. I've been taking it ever since. 4 or 5 years now. A few times I've run out and after a few weeks the heartburn returns. Now I try to never run out.

If you don't want to use it that's OK, but If you've never used it then I don't think you can know much about it. If you find any cases of users being harmed please let us know about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users