• Create Account
LongeCity .                       Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Hi from Southern California. Hoping to learn and contribute my knowledge. Interested in C60 fullerene.

c60

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 4everYoung

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:10 AM

New member looking for forums on C60 or anything fullerene. Also interested in nano particles like curcumin extract. I am in good health but recently I became emf radiation sensitive from using Bluetooth headset which was noticeably affecting my heart rhythm and sleep.
Stopped using and educated myself on emf radiation exposure from cell phones, Wi-Fi routers, microwave oven, etc.
I am a layperson. Not ignorant but not a mental giant in science.

#2 Droplet

• Lifetime Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 4,560 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:19 AM

Welcome! :) I am sorry that you are suffering these issues and wish you luck finding relief. You should post about this in the physical health forums if you haven't done so already. Looking at your name, I am guessing that maybe you also share an interest in rejuvenation technologies. If you would like to bring rejuvenation a step closer to reality, please check out our commissions forums to see if there is anything you can help out with. You may also wish to sign up as an advocate if you haven't done so already. Hope that you feel welcome here and enjoy Longecity. :)

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 4everYoung

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:33 AM

Thank you Droplet for your kind welcome and information that I appreciate. I will check out your referrals. Currently enjoying digging through the C60 posts.
  • Cheerful x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users