- - - - -

Soy Isoflavones and anxiety/mood disorders/brain fog

soy isoflavones anxiety inflammation mood

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 不滅の

• 20 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:13 PM

In another thread someone suggested to me to change my Magnesium supplements from a citrate to something else and add calcium, thourine and potassium with it for a synergistic effect. The gal at the pharmacy looked at me weird when I mentioned potassium and said the only available potassium supplement was prescription-only and complementary to heart-disease medication. I'm in Europe by the way if that makes a difference.

​I opted for a supplement that had 1050mg of Calcium, 525mg Magnesium, 15mg Zinc, 3mg Boron and 5mg "soy isoflavones". Turns out both Ca and Mg are in citrate form but I've given up on that now. I've never considered boron before but a quick lookaround and there seems to be a few positive anecdotes, plus it's known to aid in testosterone production so I'm willing to give that a go.

​But what about Soy Isoflavones? I try to avoid processed soy derivatives because of its association with aestrogen. Is 5mg of the stuff daily bad for a 20-30yo male with anxiety/mood disorders/brain fog?

Edited by 不滅の, 20 March 2017 - 01:15 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: soy, isoflavones, anxiety, inflammation, mood

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users