Australian NSI-189. Desperately needed for Depersonalisation

nsi-189 depersonalisation australia

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VICREP

• 160 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:56 PM

So I have had very successful short trials of NSI in the past. I have have heavy depersonalisation and NSI really helped reduce the symptoms.

Problem is customs seized a 25gm order I recently bought. Very bummed about it, as it showed massive potential.

Any Aussies know if a domestic vendor or and international vendor that successfully gets NSI through our strict border patrol?

Pls help.

Thanks guys

#2 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

What grounds did they seize it? It's not restricted. Plenty of others in Aus have received NSI-189 no problem.

You could try a reship.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:43 PM

Try ordering smaller amounts next time? I imagine 25g of an unknown powdery substance is bound to raise suspicion at the border.

#4 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:58 PM

There is zero evidence that NSI-189 would be helpful for DP/DR - all there is are a few anecdotes from people with DP/DR whom have taken it - my assessment of their experiences is also that it's not any more effective for DP/DR than other antidepressants.

Which makes sense, since DP/DR have been theorized to be connected to the NMDA and Kappa opioid networks - NSI-189 doesn't affect any of those, to any appreciable extent. (we actually know the affinities, and the effects reported are nothing like NMDA-agonism or kappa-antagonism - they're more like a combination of an SSRI, a stimulant, and a psychedelic)

Hence, it may be an enormous waste of time to try NSI-189 for the treatment of DP/DR - zero proof, I'm afraid.

Instead, I suggest you check out the CERC-501 group buy thread, which is a selective kappa-antagonist, a pharmaceutical-class which is currently undergoing trials for the treatments of DP/DR - and the results are promising.

http://www.longecity...onist-groupbuy/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#5 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:53 PM

axenic@gmx.com

Australia based, shot them an e-mail.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189, depersonalisation, australia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users