- - - - -

Brain injury and mental health stack?

stack health

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ruth

• 114 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:29 AM

I don't know if I should post this here, but can anyone with experience with brain injuries and psychosis, with depressive ruminations help me get a personalized stack?

I know about many which helped but did not treat the core symptoms(maybe I need to use it more chronically?)

Partial list of tried methods and pharmaceuticals:

-megadose Vitamin C, and D 

-NAC and other amino acids

-Various neuroleptics(aripiprazole,lurasidone, and olanzapine)

-5htp and tyrosine

-Nicotine and other nicotinic receptor agonist.

-others(CBD, herbs and herbal extracts, essential oils, GABA(ergics), endorphin therapy,neurofeedback and more)

To add even more information I have a PFC dysfunction, schizophrenia and depression.

Can anyone recommend a stack which can help with Prefrontal cortex neurogenesis and/or connections?

Symptoms I want to improve is the higher cognition deficits

-Sluggish and fatigue-like behavior

-autistic(diagnosed at 9 or so) social skills

-Slower reaction time

-depressed mood

-Short term memory loss

-Ethanol-induced damage

-ruminations which don't go away.

-attention is severely diminished(Can barely type and read books which I love doing)

-Psychomotor coordination is slow and shaky

-mild form of tardive dyskinesia

-SSRI induced changes in mood after years of non-use

-no motivation

I am just 20 years old too.

#2 Doc Psychoillogical

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:00 AM

How To Fix Your Brain

Brain foods: the effects of nutrients on brain function

The Best Ways to Increase IQ - Selfhacked

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:20 PM

1. Can you tell us more about your Ethanol-induced brain-damage?

2. Also, what TYPE of Schizophrenia do you have?

3. Which of the three neuroleptics did you find worked the best for you?

Going just from what little info we have right now, I would guess that this could be a good preliminary stack for you, and stop doing everything else first - you need to know what does what.

1. Brexpiprazole (similar to Aripiprazole, but less energizing, but also MORE effective against depression - the first atypical officially approved for the treatment of MDD, was also trialled for the treatment of ADHD, but failed the final trial)

2. Reboxetine (an NRI, similar to the ADHD-medication Atomoxetine, but more selective, and has been trialled with some effect on schizo negative symptoms)

3. LITHIUM-OROTATE (this one might seem odd, but if you want to get neurogenesis in the PFC, then Lithium is the only compound who has ever been shown to actually cause such - the Orotate form is far more bioavailable than the other formulations, and hence lower dosages can be used, avoiding somatic side-effects)

4. Alpha-GPC (this supplement should increase acetacholinergic neurotransmission, and hypothetically, be of some use for your memory-issues - especially since it's selective for nicotinic receptors over muscarinic...)

Those are the top 3 compounds which should be able to give you some benefits, from a quick, quick look.

Tell us more about you, and we might be able to give some further, or perhaps even better, advice to you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 Ruth

• Topic Starter
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:59 PM

1. Can you tell us more about your Ethanol-induced brain-damage?

2. Also, what TYPE of Schizophrenia do you have?

3. Which of the three neuroleptics did you find worked the best for you?

Going just from what little info we have right now, I would guess that this could be a good preliminary stack for you, and stop doing everything else first - you need to know what does what.

1. Brexpiprazole (similar to Aripiprazole, but less energizing, but also MORE effective against depression - the first atypical officially approved for the treatment of MDD, was also trialled for the treatment of ADHD, but failed the final trial)

2. Reboxetine (an NRI, similar to the ADHD-medication Atomoxetine, but more selective, and has been trialled with some effect on schizo negative symptoms)

3. LITHIUM-OROTATE (this one might seem odd, but if you want to get neurogenesis in the PFC, then Lithium is the only compound who has ever been shown to actually cause such - the Orotate form is far more bioavailable than the other formulations, and hence lower dosages can be used, avoiding somatic side-effects)

4. Alpha-GPC (this supplement should increase acetacholinergic neurotransmission, and hypothetically, be of some use for your memory-issues - especially since it's selective for nicotinic receptors over muscarinic...)

Those are the top 3 compounds which should be able to give you some benefits, from a quick, quick look.

Tell us more about you, and we might be able to give some further, or perhaps even better, advice to you.

I have paranoid schizophrenia, I must say aripiprazole is the best one so far.

I heard of the lithium one actually but not the PFC neurogenesis part, thanks. 

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stack, health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users