- - - - -

Liz Parrish - Bioviva - updates

liz parrish

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:44 PM

For some reason the old thread is locked so I can't post updates in it.

These are new videos featuring her. Some say it appears she's lost wrinkles but I don't know, I don't think she looks changed. I don't even think her follistatin therapy shows elsewhere than in her facial muscles

https://youtu.be/E79mOjWDOIY?t=1444

http://www.abc.net.a...16/s4625411.htm

#2 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:51 AM

For some reason the old thread is locked so I can't post updates in it.
These are new videos featuring her. Some say it appears she's lost wrinkles but I don't know, I don't think she looks changed. I don't even think her follistatin therapy shows elsewhere than in her facial muscles
https://youtu.be/E79mOjWDOIY?t=1444

Thank you for posting this, I think it's worth viewing. What's interesting to me is not the healthy good looks of this media-sharpened "patient zero" and her shtick, but the comments and questions about narcissism from the interlocutors.

Edited by sthira, 30 March 2017 - 10:52 AM.

#3 PeaceAndProsperity

• Topic Starter
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:21 PM

Anyone else think her jaw looks broader?

• Disagree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

Anyone else think her jaw looks broader?

She appears to me "stockier" but not in that weight gain way of the slow slump and droop toward aging. Her bones might look more "solid," but how is that qualified? And it's hard to tell because before-comparisons have different lighting. Here, she's well lit. To me she looks like she's in a studio with great lighting and cameras, where everyone looks their best because that's what lighting professionals do: make television look good. Is she wearing hair extensions, has she had botox and skin alterations? Most women on tv have had work, and she looks like a fit white blond woman in her mid-forties to me. She looked good to begin with, and she's genetically handsome.

It'd be super interesting to see what would happen to George Church if he decided to test CRISPR on himself.
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#5 PeaceAndProsperity

• Topic Starter
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:13 PM

Her facial muscles are quite striking though. She looks like she's really low in body fat or has been running a mild steroid cycle.

At least she admitted that it's possible it's only her lymphocytes or whatever that had their telomeres extended, and she also admitted that she didn't get younger physically as far as I understood her.

Her arms are like walking sticks though. Even for a lady that's quite absurd. You'd think the follistatin would do at least something. There was also the issue of the gene therapy only lasting for a short time so who knows if it's still active.

Edited by PeaceAndProsperity, 30 March 2017 - 06:14 PM.

#6 GreenPower

• 201 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:51 PM

I've somehow missed this whole Elisabeth Parrish thing. It took some googling, but she's apparently 45 years old and will be 46 in September.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: liz parrish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users