• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Truepowders (Worldwide Shipping, 3rd Party Testing)

nootropics truepowders third party testing supplements

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,036 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:36 PM

This thread is sponsored by Truepowders. It can be used for promotion or informal interaction with existing or potential customers. Truepowders is free to delete any of their own contributions from this thread at their sole discretion, but cannot edit the content of a contribution by another user. LongeCity is not affiliated with Truepowders in any way and does NOT endorse or vouch for the safety of its products or services. LongeCity provides, at its discretion, this thread to Truepowders in grateful acknowledgement for a donation made to LongeCity. This thread is not, and must not be used by anyone, including Truepowders, as a means of conducting business, recording transactions or serving official notices or otherwise be relied on in any way. LongeCity may withdraw access to this thread, or remove this thread at its sole discretion at any time for any reason. Truepowders may decide to render this thread inaccessible by visitors at any time or remove, but not alter, posts made by others in this thread. With the exception of an express permission to advertise in this thread, the LongeCity User Agreement (Bylaw A) applies as normal in this thread.

#2 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:49 AM

Hi and welcome to the truepowders thread [www.truepowders.com]

Products currently available: 

PurePQQ Powder 99.6% Pure By HPLC, FDA GRAS Approved, Sourced from NSF GMP manufacturer. w/ COA

NSI-189 99.28% Pure , HPLC Spectrum, Plus Third Party Testing by GC:MS, w/COA

Uridine Monophosphate Powder, 99.52% Pure, Currently awaiting Third Party Analysis by HPLC.

Soon to be available :

Coluracetam w/ Third Party Testing

IDRA-21 w/ Third Party Testing

Honokiol Extract

Noopept w/ Third Party Testing

Tri-Acetyl-Uridine 

PRL-8-53

All our suppliers are either ISO 9001:2008 Certified, GMP certifed, FDA registered or SGS Audited. Meaning they meet certain Quality control standards.

We will also be stocking certain Ceretropic products and making them readily available for Ultra Fast shipping to the UK & EU.

Longecity members can get 10% off their first order by using LONGCITY10.

Go to www.truepowders.com and have a look. We also take requests on hard to find chemicals and supplements.

Edited by mrnootropic, 03 April 2017 - 08:44 PM.

#3 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 11:43 PM

We are now taking Last orders of NSI-189,
Once gone NSI-189 will no longer be available. I expect it will be available for another 2 months.

However many more third party tested products will be available.

Edited by mrnootropic, 08 April 2017 - 11:21 PM.

#4 Anton Mihaylov

• 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:17 AM

I had positive experience with TruePowders. I've ordered NSI-189 phosphate last week, got it today. Service was excellent. The product seems to be NSI, it matches description of other users - bitter taste, leaves your mouth numb. 

#5 bomar4

• 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:07 AM

Can also confirm. NSI arrived fast. It matches the description of NSI, but too early to tell if it's working yet.

#6 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

Thanks for feedback. We've only had one issue with an order so far, the package went missing. But have re-shipped it.

Everyone else has had a successful delivery.

If you have any problems with your order contact info@truepowders.com 

Edited by mrnootropic, 20 April 2017 - 08:44 AM.

#7 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:51 PM

New products will now be available next week.

IDRA-21
PRL-8-53
Coluracetam
Fasoracetam
Noopept
Sunifram

Will all be in stock.

Certain ceretropic products will be stocked in approximately six weeks.

Edited by mrnootropic, 25 April 2017 - 12:58 PM.

#8 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:11 AM

Introducing some of our exciting new nootropics. (Truepowders Nootropics) www.truepowders.com

We now have 6 new nootropics in stock that can be ordered today : 

• Noopept 
  • Coluracetam 
  • IDRA-21 
  • PRL 8-53 
  • Sunifram
  • Fasoracetam 

Aswell as our original stock of NSI-189, PurePQQ and Uridine Monophosphate.
All of our new nootropics have been manufactured in an ISO-9001 certified facility aswell as SGS verified and certified lab.

All products are sent worldwide with free shipping, unless you require our ultra fast EXPRESS shipping, which takes 3 Days to USA & Europe And 1 day to the UK.

We look forward to being able to supply the highest quality nootropics.

#9 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:27 AM

Honokiol Extract is not on your website, cannot find it anywhere :( 

#10 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:13 AM

Hi, i will let you know as soon as the honokiol extract is in stock.

I will let you know around 5 days in advance, but as an estimate i would say approximately 3 weeks.
  • like x 1

#11 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:52 AM

I will let you know around 5 days in advance, but as an estimate i would say approximately 3 weeks.

Thank you very much, 

Will have to buy stuff from you more often didn't realize you were based so near to me. :) 

• like x 1

#12 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:22 AM

Thank you very much, 

Will have to buy stuff from you more often didn't realize you were based so near to me. :)

I look forward to you doing business with us.

We are UK based, orders to UK generally take 1 day up to 2 days to get delivered.

All orders are free shipping, so zero shipping costs.

We also take suggestions on new products to stock, so if you have any, just let me know.

• like x 1

#13 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:05 PM

hi you are in UK i see, how does shipping work to US? i would assume its going to be quite costly and also maybe takes up to 2-3 weeks to arrive??

also, separate of that, what is Tri-Acetyl-Uridine, never heard of it before heh

#14 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:39 AM

hi you are in UK i see, how does shipping work to US? i would assume its going to be quite costly and also maybe takes up to 2-3 weeks to arrive??

also, separate of that, what is Tri-Acetyl-Uridine, never heard of it before heh

Hi, we actually ship worldwide for Free, however a UPS express shipping service to the USA is available and only takes 1 to  3 days, however ive noticed sometimes it can get held in a warehouse and can be delayed which took an extra 2 days to  get delivered. On average it is 3 days however. 

Our free shipping service by Royal mail international tracked takes 5-7 days, however once in the USA,  it gets handed over to USPS, which is a terrible service and packages actually get delivered from 5-14 days. On average 7 days though. 

Also dont confuse UPS with USPS lol.. Two different services. 

All shipping services get delayed sometimes which is a pain and nightmare to deal with, especially since I would like to get parcels delivered ASAP. 

And regarding the Tri-Acetyl-Uridine. 

Tri-Acetyl-Uridine has been found to be more bioavailable than traditional Uridine as found in pubmed studies. 

Enhanced Uridine Bioavailability Following Administration of a Triacetyluridine-Rich Nutritional Supplement

TAU combination in elevating and sustaining high plasma uridine concentration can be useful in the management of medical disorders that are remedied by administration of uridine 

Administration of triacetyluridine (TAU) is a means of delivering exogenous pyrimidines to the brain, which may help to compensate for bioenergetic defects. TAU has previously been shown to be neuroprotective in animal models of Huntington's and Alzheimer's diseases

This is a great source of information on Tri-Acetyl-Uridine 

I would gather from all this information that, Tri-Acetyl-Uridine is simply a good way if not a better way of increasing Uridine levels rather than Uridine. 

Anyone taking Uridine should be aiming to increase Uridine levels, any medical benefits should be researched and i personally wouldn't promote or recommend Uridine for any health conditions  except increasing Uridine levels. 

But Tri-Acetyl-Uridine is used for depressive disorders and to help with memory. 

So Tri-Acetyl-Uridine, is another form of uridine that could be more Bioavailable than traditional Uridine. 

Hope this helps. 

#15 david28

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:56 PM

The coupon doesn't seem to be working?

#16 david28

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:59 PM

In the NSI, do you know what the 0.72% impurities are?

#17 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:29 PM

The coupon doesn't seem to be working?

Hi, if you try again it will be working. Sorry..

Also 99.28% is practically pure. Strangelove's nsi-189 was >99% Pure, which means higher than 99%.

Pretty much all of the chemicals i import are >99%. The PurePQQ which i import is 99.6% Pure Tested by HPLC which is ultra pure.

Not many chemicals are 99.99% pure.

#18 david28

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:39 PM

The 'Apply Coupon' button on the website itself doesn't seem to be working, it doesn't matter what you type in, whenever you click it, nothing happens. Tried in 3 different browsers, same thing.

#19 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:30 PM

The 'Apply Coupon' button on the website itself doesn't seem to be working, it doesn't matter what you type in, whenever you click it, nothing happens. Tried in 3 different browsers, same thing.

Hi, yes i know what is happening now.. 

When you apply the coupon you are trying to apply it whilst you are viewing your cart. 

If you go to the checkout out first, and then click, Have a coupon? Click here to enter code. 

And now it should work. Check out the Screenshots. 

Edited by mrnootropic, 14 May 2017 - 08:34 PM.

#20 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:25 AM

wow basic uridine hits me pretty hard actually, but i take it sublingual, i cannot imagine how potent Tri-Acetyl-Uridine can be sublingual....

#21 david28

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:37 AM

Thanks, that's done the trick, plan on placing an order very soon, trying out the 1 first but if works, definitely will be getting more.

#22 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

wow basic uridine hits me pretty hard actually, but i take it sublingual, i cannot imagine how potent Tri-Acetyl-Uridine can be sublingual....

I will let you know when it is in stock.

#23 spreader

• 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:31 PM

Can you post/send the full Energy control report for nsi189? Or is there much more to it.

thanks

#24 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

Can you post/send the full Energy control report for nsi189? Or is there much more to it.

thanks

Yes of course, i can send it. Its actually freely available on the truepowders.com website.

http://truepowders.c...nsi-189-online/

http://truepowders.c.../download-1.png

The first link contains the COA, direct copy from Manufacturer.

And contains the full report. 

Second link is just a direct image of the report.

Thanks.

Edited by mrnootropic, 30 May 2017 - 03:43 PM.

#25 spreader

• 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

Received NSI and free sample of PQQ a few days ago. Shipping was very fast from UK (within Canada its slow right now).

Packaged well, sealed in a foil bag, although may want to consider adding a small moisture absorber?

Thanks

#26 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:10 PM

about free samples, what do you guys offer as free sample except PQQ?

#27 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:52 AM

Received NSI and free sample of PQQ a few days ago. Shipping was very fast from UK (within Canada its slow right now).
Packaged well, sealed in a foil bag, although may want to consider adding a small moisture absorber?

Thanks

Hi thanks for the review...
No problem, I'll start adding moisture absorbers within the packaging.

Everyday I'm thinking of ways to improve..
So all feedback is appreciated.

#28 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

about free samples, what do you guys offer as free sample except PQQ?

Hi hazy

When placing an order with us, we give out free samples of :

Noopept
Uridine Monophosohate
PurePQQ powder

When more products are in stock, more free samples will be sent with orders, but for now them 3 are given as free samples.
  • like x 1

#29 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:22 AM

www.truepowders.com is now back online and fully functional. 

Sorry for the downtime guys!

Our Unmanaged VPS server was compromised, so i have shutdown my server and just gone for a Managed web hosting service.

I have now switched the website to a Managed service, with security features built in, our website is encrypted and use a fully secure SSL.

And having advanced security, alongside a overall better hosting platform, the website should now be running alot faster.

#30 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:10 AM

I want to buy something that will be good for my brain fog. Have you got any more information on the  Honokiol Extract or if you know of anything else on your site that might help. 

Thanks,

Kieran

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, truepowders, third party testing, supplements

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By