• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

noopept and massive stomach acid attack?

noopept lpr gerd reaction glutamate

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 yaprobably

• 7 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:17 AM

I've dabbled a few times in noopept. I feel great. Little cranky with bs but other than that... Only problem is after a few days or so (Initially few weeks) I'll go to bed and have a massive attack of shit storm reflux style hell. I feel my skin burning my nerves all firing oddly ablaze my bad back flares I jerk and jolt awake and feel sick and shit All night then wake to feel like I'm smack dab in the middle of a bad hangover plus the flu my throat and sinuses are burning. Green snot, acid lump in throat...

I've taken months off and tried again for a total of three times with similar results.

Any thoughts on why this might be happening? I seem to recall something about glutamate playing a role in the tightening of the stomach and esophageal sphincter. Could noopept be depleting me of glutamate and causing this. Should I supplement with glutamate and try again. Seriously tempted to bury the noopept in the back yard. These episodes last a few days of feeling weak and flu like with an F'd throat. Is this some unrelated crazy reaction followed by come down. Seems to start when I lay down. I felt poisoned dope sick and really hungover.

Ps I was dosing one red scoop in the early am only so this is twelve ish plus hours after ingestion. No pm dose. But the times now gotta believe it's the noopept.

If it's glutamate is this likely to happen with other noots like ani and oxi coluracetam etc? I'm way new and extra grateful by the way.

Thanks to any and all whom chime in.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopept, lpr, gerd, reaction, glutamate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users