• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Nicola Be the Lifespan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ImmInst

• Admin, Director robot
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:37 AM

I apologise for my long silence (both here and on l4t), but I’m having another of my crazy busy periods. As a matter of fact, I’ve got something going on behind the scenes for Rejuvenaction—major content updates that I’m planning and soon I’ll be working on, but don’t hold your breath. It’s gonna be a long thing, and I probably won’t get to it properly until my busyness is over.

In the meantime, have a look at Lifespan.io’s new campaign:

This recurring campaign (which might or might not have an end date, I’m still not sure about that) aims at getting a decent monthly budget for LEAF/Lifespan.io to fund more and more projects and initiatives to help scientific research against age-related diseases and spread awareness. The base goal is 1000$, but with a higher budget, LEAF may be able to do a lot of cool things, like collaboration videos with big YouTube names such as SciShow and Kurzgesagt and yearly conferences. If you can spare even just a few dollars a month, you can help LEAF make a big difference.

You can also help out by spreading the word on your social media—remember to use the hashtags #aging, #crowdfundthecure, #bethelifespan.

View the full article
  • like x 1

#2 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:28 AM

I have donated to projects through Lifespan before and as well as a monthly campaign, I think that you should consider a button for donations for those who can't commit to a monthly sum. Some people would really love to help but don't have financial stability and/or don't earn much, myself included. An option to give when you can may be a good idea. :)
  • like x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users