BPC-157

bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#301 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:40 PM

The thread has died down but the peptide hasn't stopped working. How much talk can there be about something that works as advertised? I've taken it for years and will continue to do so.

Its not a topical! Lol Inject into belly fat; its systemic. Its doesn't rejuvenate. It isn't miraculous. It works great for soft tissue injuries. It has helped me with tendonitis. Overnight results typically.

If it was a prescribed drug, they would charge $100 each injection.

In this study on burn wound healing it was used topically with success. The data seems to support topical use.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...ubmed/11718984/

Hmph! Never heard of such an application. For my money, and the stuff isn't super cheap, I would inject subq into belly fat. Topical seems like you're going to lose much more of the peptide before absorption into the body.  

#302 nov3

• 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:55 PM

Anybody interested in doing a small group buy for some BPC-157?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#303 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 December 2017 - 12:33 AM

Regarding the capsule form, I’ve been using this and it works very well in my view:

https://www.predator...nbreakable.html

Plus the other ingredients are good for joint healing so it’s more than just bpc-157.
  • Informative x 1

#304 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 December 2017 - 12:56 AM

Regarding the capsule form, I’ve been using this and it works very well in my view:

https://www.predator...nbreakable.html

Plus the other ingredients are good for joint healing so it’s more than just bpc-157.

I actually may have to try that. Thank you!

#305 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:09 AM

Oh,no USA based suppliers.

#306 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:43 AM

^That sku might be on amazon.com as well as another of there products, 9-MBC is.

#307 Boris_Badenoff

• 27 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 01:41 PM

I hate that these threads get so long.  I was wondering if BPC must be cycled?  I do low dosage shots twice a day and I love the one I take before bed.  It really helps me sleep without pain.  So, must BPC be cycled and how so, like 4 weeks on 2 weeks off, etc.?

#308 Fred C. Dobbs

• 24 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:44 AM

For oral dosing the liquid, do you have to store the reconstitued powder in a vial sealed with a rubber stopper? If so, do you use the syringe with needle to dispense it to your mouth?

Or can you store the reconstitued powder in a bottle with just a screw-on cap? In this case, you could dispense each dose with an oral syringe (no needle). Without the rubber seal, would the peptide degrade faster than the usual 10 or 15 days? Would the risk of bacterial contamination be acceptable for oral dosing?

For those of you who use capsules, how do you like it? What else is in the capsule besides BPC-157? Any downside to the capsules?

#309 Fred C. Dobbs

• 24 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 03:55 AM

I read the entire thread. BPC-157 can be used either by subcutaneous injection or orally with equal effectiveness (at least for the Stable version of BPC-157). IM injection has no added value. Sublingual has no added value and could reduce the benefit since BPC-157 has activity targeting the gut.

Here are some of the dosages described in this thread:
  • 50mcg oral, once a day
  • 100mcg oral, once a day
  • 100mcg as a long-term daily supplement
  • 250mcg as a long-term daily supplement
  • 250mcg sublingual
  • 250mcg twice a day.
  • 500mcg once per day at bedtime
  • 500mcg twice per day
  • 10 days cycles at 1mg/day
  • 333mcg, three times per day (every 8 hours)
  • Maximum 1.2 to 1.5mg per day. Maximum 600mcg per oral dose or 400mcg per subq dose.
  • 1mg, three times per day
  • 5mg oral plus 5mg subq per day

This is a huge range! What dosage amount and frequency is working best in your research?

Thanks!

Edited by Dobbs, 02 January 2018 - 04:05 AM.

#310 Fred C. Dobbs

• 24 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:57 AM

Any tips on how to make your own capsules from powder in the vials?

Getting all the dry powder out of the vial and then measuring the small dosages is quite a challenge.

#311 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:26 AM

I read the entire thread. BPC-157 can be used either by subcutaneous injection or orally with equal effectiveness (at least for the Stable version of BPC-157). IM injection has no added value. Sublingual has no added value and could reduce the benefit since BPC-157 has activity targeting the gut.

Here are some of the dosages described in this thread:

• 50mcg oral, once a day
  • 100mcg oral, once a day
  • 100mcg as a long-term daily supplement
  • 250mcg as a long-term daily supplement
  • 250mcg sublingual
  • 250mcg twice a day.
  • 500mcg once per day at bedtime
  • 500mcg twice per day
  • 10 days cycles at 1mg/day
  • 333mcg, three times per day (every 8 hours)
  • Maximum 1.2 to 1.5mg per day. Maximum 600mcg per oral dose or 400mcg per subq dose.
  • 1mg, three times per day
  • 5mg oral plus 5mg subq per day
This is a huge range! What dosage amount and frequency is working best in your research?

Thanks!
Ive been using bpc for 3 years, which I bet is longer than most here. My source is trusted and legit and I have blood tests on other of their product that showed it was real.

500mcg at bedtime nightly is the best if you are on a budget. Its also best to take with cjc1295 with dac. Its a safe peptide with no ill effects on the body. I have multiple blood tests over the years... Some on bpc and some on more potent healing drugs. Ive had tremendous resukts with bpc even on heel spurs which I never suspected it would help with.

Ive never gone over 500mcg because it works great with overnight resukts and because i don't have unlimited funds to take grams each night. Take it at night because that is when the body heals the best and you want to amp up the healing process. Take it with cjc1295 with dac for the best results. Inject 5mg of dac all at once.... No need to spread it out over a week and you want your igf1 as high as possible for the bpc to have maximum effect.

Just be ready for a mild head rush when you pin 5mg of dac and having a small pizza and sugary soda nearby will help with the hunger... Yeah yeah I know,pizza and pop!!! But once a week want kill ya.

I broke my 2 metatarsal today... Small fracture. I have 5 weeks of supplies on the way!! Hopefully 6 weeks of healing will only be 4 weeks and I be squatting again in a month. 5 weeks of supplies is costly, but this is an emergency.

This really sucks too because I was making new PRs on my lifts this last week.... And naked too without juice.

If anyone knows how else to heal bone faster than normal other than gh (cjc dac) and bpc,PLEASE send me a PM!!!! I only have experience with soft tissue injuries.

P.S always pin the "store bought" bpc into belly fat. Oral MAY have some effect, but the direct route into the body is best.

Edited by Rocket, 09 January 2018 - 02:42 AM.

• Informative x 1

#312 Boris_Badenoff

• 27 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:29 AM

Hey Rocket, smart idea to do only one dose at night.  I was doing two injections a day (morning and night), but your reasoning for doing before sleep makes a lot of sense.  I wish I could combine with cjc1295 too as you are doing, but I have had cancer before and I guess that wouldn't be wise.

#313 curmudgeon

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:09 PM

I'm also interested in a group buy if someone decides to take it on.

I'll likely get some sooner as I had a shoulder surgery to repair a torn labrum about 6 months ago and would like to try this out. Please PM me if you have any suggestions on sources.

#314 DH888

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:16 AM

Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread, but does anyone know if BPC157 may help with sciatica?

#315 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2018 - 01:55 AM

Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread, but does anyone know if BPC157 may help with sciatica?

Does nothing for degeneration disc disease. Discussed many times. There should be a sticky this comes up so much.

If its a soft tissue injury that will heal on its own (or bone), BPC157 will enhance it. That's it folks. Also seems to have anti inflammatory effect.

Edited by Rocket, 27 January 2018 - 01:57 AM.

#316 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2018 - 04:21 AM

Here is an experience of using it of a herniated disc:
https://www.reddit.c...57_experiences/

#317 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:54 PM

Is anyone else having over-stimulation problems with BPC. I was hoping it would help my noggin heal from 15 years of Rx benzo for sleep, but it gives me insomnia even and after a 100mcg spray I a period of anxiety and rapid heartbeat.

Also, since taking BPC for 1.5 weeks, my benzo that I have been on for 15 years has been rendered totally useless. It doesn't work anymore and makes me feel sick if I take it. I was on a stable dose all those years. I thought BPC was supposed to potentiate benzos and would help me gently titrate off, but it has basically blown up my benzo. So, now I've got overstimulation, insomnia and my benzo don't work! 

#318 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:04 AM

Here is an experience of using it of a herniated disc:
https://www.reddit.c...57_experiences/

The poster clearly said "bulging discs" and not a herniated disc. Bulging discs can and do resolve on their own if not reinjured.

I've taken more bpc than anyone here and its done nothing for healing my disc that actually did herniate. There is no drug you can take to heal a herniated disc. Once torn its always torn. Not even hgh will do a damned thing. If the poster got an effect it was the anti inflammation effect that bpc has.
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#319 invisiblejungle

• 15 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:06 AM

Is anyone else having over-stimulation problems with BPC. I was hoping it would help my noggin heal from 15 years of Rx benzo for sleep, but it gives me insomnia even and after a 100mcg spray I a period of anxiety and rapid heartbeat.

Also, since taking BPC for 1.5 weeks, my benzo that I have been on for 15 years has been rendered totally useless. It doesn't work anymore and makes me feel sick if I take it. I was on a stable dose all those years. I thought BPC was supposed to potentiate benzos and would help me gently titrate off, but it has basically blown up my benzo. So, now I've got overstimulation, insomnia and my benzo don't work! 

Hi Teddy,

How was your experience with BPC-157? Did your benzo tolerance ever come back?

I saw that you were also taking NSI-189. Did you start the NSI and BPC at the same time?

Thank you.

#320 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:59 PM

Always use bacteriostatic water when reconstituting peptides.

https://www.google.c...HeAdCzoQgjYI1AQ

#321 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:22 PM

I find this peptide so effective, that a relative of mine is going to have surgery and I'm going to be injecting them with 1-2mg daily for 2 weeks.

#322 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:19 PM

Hi Teddy,

How was your experience with BPC-157? Did your benzo tolerance ever come back?

I saw that you were also taking NSI-189. Did you start the NSI and BPC at the same time?

Thank you.

Here is my BPC update. I do think it is a remarkable compound, but I'm not sure how/when to best use it. (Please keep in mind I am a delicate snowflake who is extremely sensitive to medications, supplements and food, i.e., I can get mania from a few ounces of coffee.) Anyway, I was hoping to use the BPC to get off my benzo cuz I heard it reduces withdrawal symptoms, which are so brutally horrid they make quitting drinking seem like a basket of kittens. However, what I found is that BPC just blocked the action of my benzo, throwing me into withdrawal symptoms, which means I had to take MORE of it. It also blocked a lot of the effects of alcohol great increasing my alcohol tolerance. (which is not good, cuz I am an alcoholic, and it allowed me to drink a lot without much consequences the next day.) 

Once I ran out of BPC, I did notice I could then take LESS of my benzo and still have it be effective, and my alcohol tolerance returned to more "normal" levels. I would use BPC again, but think I need to be sober first, and have gotten off my benzo. I think BPC might be protective against toxic substances in general. I did start taking NSI right around the same time, and found it ineffective, which may be because the BPC was blocking that too. I think the overstimulation came from BPC blocking my benzo and alcohol which usually sedate my system. 

I can also say the BPC healed a soft tissue injury in my bicep that has been there for 10 years.  

Edited by Teddy, 02 July 2018 - 07:23 PM.

• Informative x 2

#323 invisiblejungle

• 15 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:07 PM

Here is my BPC update. I do think it is a remarkable compound, but I'm not sure how/when to best use it. (Please keep in mind I am a delicate snowflake who is extremely sensitive to medications, supplements and food, i.e., I can get mania from a few ounces of coffee.) Anyway, I was hoping to use the BPC to get off my benzo cuz I heard it reduces withdrawal symptoms, which are so brutally horrid they make quitting drinking seem like a basket of kittens. However, what I found is that BPC just blocked the action of my benzo, throwing me into withdrawal symptoms, which means I had to take MORE of it. It also blocked a lot of the effects of alcohol great increasing my alcohol tolerance. (which is not good, cuz I am an alcoholic, and it allowed me to drink a lot without much consequences the next day.) 

Once I ran out of BPC, I did notice I could then take LESS of my benzo and still have it be effective, and my alcohol tolerance returned to more "normal" levels. I would use BPC again, but think I need to be sober first, and have gotten off my benzo. I think BPC might be protective against toxic substances in general. I did start taking NSI right around the same time, and found it ineffective, which may be because the BPC was blocking that too. I think the overstimulation came from BPC blocking my benzo and alcohol which usually sedate my system. 

I can also say the BPC healed a soft tissue injury in my bicep that has been there for 10 years.  

Thanks for the update. I take benzos too, and you're the first person I've spoken to who had this reaction to BPC-157. Other people have said that BPC helped their benzo withdrawal symptoms, so your experience is somewhat concerning.

But it's good that your benzo/alcohol tolerance came back to normal after stopping BPC.

I find this peptide so effective, that a relative of mine is going to have surgery and I'm going to be injecting them with 1-2mg daily for 2 weeks.

Hi Rocket,

Can you recommend a reliable source? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

#324 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:35 AM

Thanks for the update. I take benzos too, and you're the first person I've spoken to who had this reaction to BPC-157. Other people have said that BPC helped their benzo withdrawal symptoms, so your experience is somewhat concerning.

But it's good that your benzo/alcohol tolerance came back to normal after stopping BPC.

Hi Rocket,

Can you recommend a reliable source? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

I am going to try Johns source. My source was peptides sciences but a 4 week run of cjc1295 with dac did NOTHING for my gh levels. The product was bunk. I did the blood tests to verify.

#325 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:07 AM

You can buy stable BCP directly from the original manufacturer with the patent. Not sure if I am allowed to post that info, so contact me or let me know.

• Informative x 1

#326 invisiblejungle

• 15 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:18 AM

You can buy stable BCP directly from the original manufacturer with the patent. Not sure if I am allowed to post that info, so contact me or let me know.

Info about buying from Diagen:

www.reddit.com/r/Peptides/comments/8rh5b7/diagen_bpc157_patented_stable_version/

www.reddit.com/r/Peptides/comments/8vcw7d/diagens_address/

• Informative x 1

#327 sub7

• 304 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:30 AM

I did read the rest of your post but am still unsure I understand why you'd stay on it for 3 years. 
Once it has done its job and healed whatever it is capable of healing, why would you keep taking it?

Do you see it as a potential protection against future injuries or is there another use for it beyond what we have been discussing in this thread that would warrant continues use? -such as slowing down aging processes...

Ive been using bpc for 3 years, which I bet is longer than most here. My source is trusted and legit and I have blood tests on other of their product that showed it was real.

• Good Point x 1

#328 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:11 AM

BPC-157 seems to have permanently reduced the effectiveness of amphetamines and benzos for me. It's no big deal but not the same as it used to be for sure.

• WellResearched x 1

#329 invisiblejungle

• 15 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:14 PM

BPC-157 seems to have permanently reduced the effectiveness of amphetamines and benzos for me. It's no big deal but not the same as it used to be for sure.

Hi Hyperflux,

How long were you taking BPC-157 before this happened? Are you able to estimate a percentage of the "reduced effectiveness"?

Thank you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#330 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:18 PM

I’ve used it several times and have never noticed a decrease affect of any drug.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users