BPC-157

bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#91 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:07 PM

whats the stable bpc157 because from 3 sources i have checked, none says "stable" and im not sure what "stable" even means. but from what i read in general bpc157 seems to be one of those unique peptides which can be used sublingual or oral with some effect so i guess its not huge stress finding the most reliable "stable" one out there

It's referring to all peptides, see here. I would just be sure that it's coming from a good source, which I am trying to find. I'm unable to buy anything right now after my trip overseas but I'll be trying BPC-157 at some point this year.

#92 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:16 PM

Nate, I have the best source and if I am correct is so close to where you are right now you don't even need the shipping....

PM me if you wish.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:27 AM

aconita, im interested, whats the best source??

#94 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:49 PM

A very interesting novel use of BPC is as a daily supplement, it isn't intended for acute injuries but for the possible prevention, protection and treatment of the following diseases and disorders:

- stress related diseases and disorders, ulcers in any part of gastrointestinal tract, generally antiinflammatory activity, gastrointestinal inflammatory disease, Crohn's disease, acute pancreatitis;

- organoprotective activity: protection of hepatic and pancreatic lesions, protection of endothelial cells, prevention of adhesion formation, prevention and treatment of myocardial infarction and brain stroke, protective effect in immune system;

- treatment of viral infections, particularly with hepatitis A, herpes strains, influenza A and ARBO viruses such as: tick borne encephalitis, West Nile fever, dengue types 1-4, cytomegalovirus CMV and LCM virus, feline leukemia virus;

- treatment of melanoma and related tumors;

- accelerated healing of wounds, burns, bone fractures, regeneration of ruptured nerve linkages, Achiles' tendon and ruptured muscles, spinal cord

- treatment of organic disorders associated with NO formation: hypertension, hypotension, anaphylaxis, circulatory and septic shock, aggregation of thrombocytes;

- treatment of neurological diseases and disorders: multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, lupus erythematosus, neuropathy, dysfunction of somatosensory nerves, asthma, rhinitis, pemphigus and eczema;

- catecholaminergic dysfunction, schizophrenia, amphetamine, drug and alcohol withdrawal effects;

- prevention and elimination of disorders due to corticosteroids and NSAIDs;

- treatement of squamouse degeneration of macula in eyes; - as original therapy in all conditions where rapid reorganisation of blood supply is mandatory;

Oral use as a supplement is only possible with the stable form, this can be done adding a suitable preservative as filler (D-mannitol) and encapsulation of the powder.

Dosage is 1 cap/day at 0.1mg/cap, at this dosage comes cheap enough to be both feasible and well worth a try.

I might offer to organize a group buy for either the stable BPC vials and/or for the ready to use caps, shelf life for both is 1 year at room temperature.

Stable BPC source is Diagen, the patent holder, the only source for the stable version and most researchers' supplier.

Shipping insured for the full value and tracked.

Payment by Paypal.

In the EU no issue, import feasibility into non-EU countries is buyer responsibility.

Starting price would be 39 euro for 10mg vial (plus shipping which is about 10 euro but vary according to country of destination), If enough people are interested  the price might become even more appealing, of course.

The ready to use caps will cost a bit more since filler, caps, handling and encapsulation do have a cost.:)

• like x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Informative x 1

#95 adamh

• 1,032 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:33 AM

I paid less than that for mine. It seems to work very well and has been stable. I also got it in usa meaning no customs problems. 

• Needs references x 1
  • Agree x 1

#96 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:47 AM

Therefore provide evidence that your source sells stable BPC and everybody should buy it there, as simple as that.

Hey, it isn't difficult. just post here the link where the word "stable" is near to "BPC", common, you can do that, do you?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#97 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:25 AM

Dosage is 1 cap/day at 0.1mg/cap

Would this equal 100mcg if taking it subQ or less?

Thanks!

• Ill informed x 1

#98 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:01 AM

so if bpc 157 is not labeled stable, its not stable at all and its just junk?

#99 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:58 AM

Would this equal 100mcg if taking it subQ or less?

Yes, it would be the same.

The thing is pinning everyday for months or years would be a bit annoying to most and since BPC in its non-stable form once reconstituted has to be used before 2 weeks at 0.1mg/day only 1.5mg are needed/used, as far as I know it comes in 5mg vials...

If BPC isn't labelled stable it isn't stable, it doesn't mean it is junk, it just means it isn't stable therefore not possessing the proprieties of the stable version.

If a car isn't sold as a 4x4 is just junk?

No, it is just not a 4x4 therefore not suitable for certain uses like off road driving.

• Needs references x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1

#100 adamh

• 1,032 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:41 PM

Few if any peptides have this designation which would imply there is an unstable version. There has been no evidence shown that bpc157 breaks down rapidly if stored correctly. Why then would sellers put that word on it? There is conjecture about that but no evidence. 

• Needs references x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#101 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:47 PM

Aconita, looking at that list of diseases bpc treats looks great. My last concern of why I haven't ran it was because I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis and what angiogenesis can do in that as it's been mentioned as Part of its pathophysiology. Any thoughts on that?

#102 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

If I had it I would try BPC because of the positive effects on so many biological aspects, on the immune system for example, to name one, which seems to be heavily involved in sarcoidosis.

I wouldn't be concerned with angiogenesis since BPC seems to restore compromised functions more than creating new ones, its benign nature would leave me quite positive on regard.

But I write this because you asked about my thoughts, if you had asked me for a recommendation I would have answered my knowledge is by far too inadequate for the subject.

• Needs references x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#103 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:59 AM

If I had it I would try BPC because of the positive effects on so many biological aspects, on the immune system for example, to name one, which seems to be heavily involved in sarcoidosis.

I wouldn't be concerned with angiogenesis since BPC seems to restore compromised functions more than creating new ones, its benign nature would leave me quite positive on regard.

But I write this because you asked about my thoughts, if you had asked me for a recommendation I would have answered my knowledge is by far too inadequate for the subject.

I gotcha. Thanks.

#104 Ovidus

• 131 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

Guys, 

Is it legal for a supplement manufacturer to place BP-157 into a pill like this one?
https://www.amazon.c...s/dp/B0744KQ7WG

CHeck out the ingredient list...

#105 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

Sounds awesome.

#106 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:09 PM

Mmmmm....

Cissus is not all that amazing according to my experience with it.

Andrographolide doesn't seem much of anything for pains and healing of joints etc...

BPC can only be in stable version (or it would be totally spoiled) which might be possible if they are licensed by Diagen, the patent holder....than we don't know about the dosage in those caps.

At 40£/month isn't cheap, at proper dosage BPC stable comes at less than one third of that.

Anyway it is interesting that BPC oral appears on the market.

#107 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:48 PM

Aconita,
I've heard you talk about this quite a bit so I figured you might know. I have a vial of bpc-157 that I've had for maybe 2 months. It's not reconstituted yet, and I've knocked it on the floor once. Think it's still fine? It's been in my bathroom cupboard.

#108 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:59 PM

Is it the stable version from Diagen?

#109 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:16 PM

Is it the stable version from Diagen?

No...

#110 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

2 months out of the fridge is quite a long time, especially in summer...

It might be still viable but definitely not at 100%.

85% after 60 days at 50°C, likely your wasn't at 50°C but just to give you an idea.

Knocking on the floor isn't ideal but I doubt spoiled it in any way.

With some luck it might be 90% good but better not to procrastinate any further and use it.

Bathrooms and kitchens are terrible places to keep supplements and compounds in general since humidity tends to be high there (steam from showering/bathing and cooking), remember: cool, dry and dark.

• Needs references x 1

#111 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:40 PM

Do you think the place I got it from kept it in the fridge then?

I keep my house at 68 degrees so it's not warm by any means.

Edited by GreenmachineX, 24 August 2017 - 10:40 PM.

#112 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:01 AM

BPC needs to be stored in the fridge in order to have a shelf life of 1 year, sellers should keep it in the fridge too, of course, but obviously I can't tell if everyone does so.

#113 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:15 AM

BPC needs to be stored in the fridge in order to have a shelf life of 1 year, sellers should keep it in the fridge too, of course, but obviously I can't tell if everyone does so.

Yeah, I gotcha. Thanks.

#114 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:59 AM

Aconita,
I've heard you talk about this quite a bit so I figured you might know. I have a vial of bpc-157 that I've had for maybe 2 months. It's not reconstituted yet, and I've knocked it on the floor once. Think it's still fine? It's been in my bathroom cupboard.

Instead of asking for opinions, why don't you just use it and see. It aint going to hurt you by any means.

#115 Ibbz

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:14 AM

The ready to use caps will cost a bit more since filler, caps, handling and encapsulation do have a cost. :)

I'd be interested in purchasing the caps - I have chronic / long term Chondromalacia (9 + Years) that I'd be curious to see if it helps with.

#116 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2017 - 03:15 AM

i cant find the stable version anywhere on the internet, but on the other hand the generic version seems to be sold all over the place so i might be purchasing it soon and report

#117 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:45 AM

I am interested in this but have never done an injectable.

Where does one get the needles and syringes?

#118 GreenmachineX

• 77 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:20 AM

Aconita,

Instead of asking for opinions, why don't you just use it and see. It aint going to hurt you by any means.
Do you mean an older vial of bpc won't hurt me or do you mean in general bpc won't hurt anyone? If the latter, how do you know that?

#119 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:21 AM

i cant find the stable version anywhere on the internet, but on the other hand the generic version seems to be sold all over the place so i might be purchasing it soon and report

Of course you can't find the stable version since it is patented and made exclusively by DIAGEN, if you want some join the group buy by PM me.

I am interested in this but have never done an injectable.

Where does one get the needles and syringes?

Insulin syringes 0.5 or 0.3 ml are ready available in any pharmacy.

But with the stable version the oral route is as effective as subq injections and the use as a supplement (everyday for unlimited time) becomes possible.

Do you mean an older vial of bpc won't hurt me

Since spoiling would be due by bacteria proliferating on it I wouldn't recommend injecting spoiled peptides, likely nothing would happen but better to play safe than being sorry, just in case.

In this specific case the degree of spoilage should be around 10% and might not be a major issue but I wouldn't be comfortable with more than that.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:25 AM

"i cant find the stable version anywhere on the internet, but on the other hand the generic version seems to be sold all over the place so i might be purchasing it soon and report"

Of course you can't find the stable version since it is patented and made exclusively by Diagen, if you want some join the group buy by PM me.

"I am interested in this but have never done an injectable.

Where does one get the needles and syringes?"

Insulin syringes 0.5 or 0.3 ml are ready available in any pharmacy.

But with the stable version the oral route is as effective as subq injections and the use as a supplement (everyday for unlimited time) becomes possible.

"Do you mean an older vial of bpc won't hurt me"

Since spoiling would be due by bacteria proliferating on it I wouldn't recommend injecting spoiled peptides, likely nothing would happen but better to play safe than being sorry, just in case.

In this specific case the degree of spoilage should be around 10% and might not be a major issue but I wouldn't be comfortable with more than that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users