BPC-157

bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#241 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:33 AM

OFF TOPIC

I am taking what is considered to be quite large doses of GDF-11. This might be more risky as little is known about this substance in terms of its maximum levels or cumulation in your bloodstream and tissues. I am doing higher doses as I find they give me a youthful boost, and makes me feel more vigorous in general. Note that I am not taking it every single day but every few days, whenever I feel I need the boost. My dosage has been at about 100 microgram per injection. This is quite high according to others' intake by tenfold to a hundredfold. But I have not had any of the notorious GERD gastric reflux side effects, and don't know of any hidden side effects, so I am pursuing. I don't see any reason to take higher doses beyond the amount that makes me feel healthy and resilient. What is placebo or not isn't within my ability to discern. However I do like to press the limits unless it's clearly harmful. If you know of reasons to cease and desist, thanks for any info.

Thanks to the kind intervention of another member it was brought to my attention that I misquoted my dosage of GDF-11. I am NOT taking as stated previously 100 microgram doses but rather 100 nanogram doses. This is obviously 1000 times less. Apologies for the involuntary misinformation due to inadvertence.

DD

#242 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:37 AM

I did mention Diagen several times and posted their patent, never delved into to whom they sell or not sell their products, do you mind pointing the exact post where I stated otherwise?

What others do write on Reddit isn't my business, the net is full of people writing things, do you know a way I can stop anybody to do so or to mention my nick name?

Please let me know.

I don't know what the group buy participants are going to do with their BPC, I don't have any way to verify it and I can't care less.

I don't know what kind of concerns the sellers might or might not face and I don't care, isn't my business and I don't grasp why it should be yours.

You seems to know lots of things nobody else does....please would you explain how comes?

Anyway I am not getting the point of your posts here and related concerns, did you wake up in bad mood today, an FDA sponsor or what?

You do well not mentioning your source, peptides' sources are and should be kept secret. :D

By the way, there are several groups buy organized on this forum, are you going to post your concerns there too or it is just our privilege?

• Unfriendly x 3
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#243 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:34 AM

I did mention Diagen several times and posted their patent, never delved into to whom they sell or not sell their products, do you mind pointing the exact post where I stated otherwise?

What others do write on Reddit isn't my business, the net is full of people writing things, do you know a way I can stop anybody to do so or to mention my nick name?

Please let me know.

I don't know what the group buy participants are going to do with their BPC, I don't have any way to verify it and I can't care less.

I don't know what kind of concerns the sellers might or might not face and I don't care, isn't my business and I don't grasp why it should be yours.

You seems to know lots of things nobody else does....please would you explain how comes?

Anyway I am not getting the point of your posts here and related concerns, did you wake up in bad mood today, an FDA sponsor or what?

You do well not mentioning your source, peptides' sources are and should be kept secret. :D

By the way, there are several groups buy organized on this forum, are you going to post your concerns there too or it is just our privilege?

Don't know how such a belligerent reply was warranted. You did your due research to find a source that you have reason to trust and rely on to buy  peptides, and since you trust their product you promote them here on a public forum. Whereas the latter may very well lead to a situation wherein you lose the source you found. Seems like a catch 22. That's all I'm saying. 

I'm not posting concerns in another group as I'm interested in BPC. And of course BPC officially should not be sold to individuals using it for human consumption, whereas that is different for a lot of other group buys. My concern was well-meant. It is a pity that you feel you have to lash out in response.

Edited by Moondancer, 13 October 2017 - 01:38 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#244 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:07 AM

And of course BPC can't be sold to individuals using it for human consumption

Therefore how you got yours?

On Amazon there a supplement sold as such which includes BPC, you'll find the link some pages back in this same thread.

Are you going to talk about your concerns with Amazon?

You did your due research to find a source that you have reason to trust and rely on to buy  peptides, and since you trust their product you promote them here on a public forum

Again, WOULD YOU PLEASE POINT EXACTLY WHERE i DID PROMOTE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM DIAGEN ?

You keep talking about BUYING and SELLING, I am talking about research in this thread, not marketing, if you didn't notice yet.

My concern was well-meant. It is a pity that you feel you have to lash out in response.

I appreciate your well meant concerns but if you keep making false accusations you'll find out what a belligerent reply is, guarantee. 

• Unfriendly x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#245 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:39 AM

Therefore how you got yours?

On Amazon there a supplement sold as such which includes BPC, you'll find the link some pages back in this same thread.

Are you going to talk about your concerns with Amazon?

I got my BPC 157 in the same way as you got yours. That's also the reason I'm not shouting from the rooftops what my source is. Why would I talk about my concerns with Amazon as I'm here and not there? The only reason I brought it up is since you found a product and as I understand the only product you trust after doing due research. I thought it would be a pity if you were to lose your source as a result of your own avidity about that source on a public forum. And there is a lot more at stake for your source in general selling to research labs than for most sources. Thus there is more chance they will back off if their credibility is at stake. But God forbid nex time I'll keep my mouth shut.

You did your due research to find a source that you have reason to trust and rely on to buy  peptides, and since you trust their product you promote them here on a public forum

Again, WOULD YOU PLEASE POINT EXACTLY WHERE i DID PROMOTE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM DIAGEN ?

You keep talking about BUYING and SELLING, I am talking about research in this thread, not marketing, if you didn't notice yet.

I said you promote (i.e. popularize) their product, not that you promote buying from them. You share your avidity about it since you are interested in the research they conducted with the product, as we all are interested in research conducted with BPC 157. Nothing wrong with that, neither with my statement. We've had enough arguments over here so continue as you wish, but I won't join. I meant well and your response is disproportionate.

Edited by Moondancer, 13 October 2017 - 02:45 AM.

• dislike x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#246 Ibbz

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:51 AM

Don't know how such a belligerent reply was warranted. You did your due research to find a source that you have reason to trust and rely on to buy  peptides, and since you trust their product you promote them here on a public forum. Whereas the latter may very well lead to a situation wherein you lose the source you found. Seems like a catch 22. That's all I'm saying. 

I'm not posting concerns in another group as I'm interested in BPC. And of course BPC officially should not be sold to individuals using it for human consumption, whereas that is different for a lot of other group buys. My concern was well-meant. It is a pity that you feel you have to lash out in response.

Moondancer - Everyone is aware of what this component is and the risks associated with it & are intending to use it for 'research purposes'. aconita's giving up his personal time to organise this and for those of us in the group buy, we appreciate the effort he's going to.

The only reason there was such a discussion around the company was due to one members insistence that the patent couldn't be accurate because other BPC157 products are already 'stable'.

Edited by Ibbz, 13 October 2017 - 02:52 AM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#247 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:14 AM

Moondancer - Everyone is aware of what this component is and the risks associated with it & are intending to use it for 'research purposes'. aconita's giving up his personal time to organise this and for those of us in the group buy, we appreciate the effort he's going to.

The only reason there was such a discussion around the company was due to one members insistence that the patent couldn't be accurate because other BPC157 products are already 'stable'.

Of course everyone is grateful to all the info Aconita is giving. So am I! Even if I am currently not joining the group buy. That was also the only reason I even brought this up: all his own effort. As it won't be the first time that avidity on a public forum about a product that officially 'can't be sold' to those not working for a research lab, intervenes with the availability of the product. Or: there is a risk it won't be sold anymore to individuals interested in it and there won't be a group buy anymore. Because the credibility is at stake of a company producing and selling to research labs. And if it becomes widely known that they are selling to individuals like you and me they may not want to end up burning their fingers. And they may stop selling to individuals not working for a research lab, like you, me or Aconita. That was the only reason I even brought this up, suggesting that for (y)our own sake) there may be merit in not emphasizing the source all the time. The response I got is disproportionate. 

Edited by Moondancer, 13 October 2017 - 03:20 AM.

• Disagree x 3

#248 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:25 AM

No, I didn't get my BPC as you got yours, that is for sure.

You assume to know a lot while you don't, which is typical.

I don't understand why you are harassing me about my thread on BPC research because "of course BPC can't be sold to individuals using it for human consumption" while you don't blink at knowing Amazon is selling it as a supplement for human consumption.

Does it make any sense?

Does this thread title "where to buy BPC"?

Does this thread talks about brands, sellers, sources, prices, availability and related concerns?

Does this thread provides links to sellers, promotes them as such, suggest buying from any specific source?

After 245 posts someone, some now and than, got around that area, as it is normal to happen in forums, but certainly not me and certainly it isn't the thread's focus.

You didn't read the whole thread, did you?

Not even a small part of it, maybe just the last few posts, did you?

I hope that is the case because otherwise would be worrisome.

Lets start from square one: who discovered BPC?

Do your own homework and when you got the answer post it here and we'll continue this discussion, till then just avoid making a fool of yourself.

Yes, that's it, the first red one from the right just here below....the sissy button.

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#249 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:51 AM

Are you joking or what?

Do you think to talk at children here?

Just digit BPC157 in any search engine and you'll see how secret is this market, you did buy yours doing just that as everybody does, even Amazon sells it!

What the hell are we talking about?

Nobody needs you to disclose your secret site in order to be able to buy BPC, nor anybody needs me to disclose my personal source, for that matter.

You can't really make it to understand this isn't about where or how to buy BPC, can't you?

If you really want to know the one thing that will bring to an end all "research compounds" availability to the public, not just BPC, will be the first idiot death because of misuse or adulterated product.

And with plenty of people like you just buying online without any care to educate first about the subject it is going to happen, just a matter of time.

That is what will write "the end" to the story, period.

Talking about research as we are doing here is only beneficial in this regard, it is your attitude which does damage, not mine.

....below here, first from right, here you go.

• Good Point x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#250 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:47 PM

OFF TOPIC

Of course everyone is grateful to all the info Aconita is giving. So am I! Even if I am currently not joining the group buy.

Hi Moondancer,

Thanks for recognizing the dedication of the thread starter who also was so kind as to organize a Group Buy for us. It is a lot of work to coordinate and operate, so we are very grateful for sure.

You might want to start a dedicated thread in the Supplement section alerting everyone here to the manifest dangers of talking freely in a discussion forum that could cause severe hardship to any supplier you might purchase from? But maybe this would be best done in the Supplier section or maybe an industry forum regrouping pharmaceutical firms, who are likely your target audience?

From the limited exposure I have had to LongeCity, as a member and participant in several group buys, this forum is one where people discuss the biomedical potential of chemicals in terms of health risks or hazards. Those who choose to further their understanding by conducting studies with a laboratory mouse or rat (these are easily purchased) can then later decide if they wish to pursue their efforts by purchasing and testing the substances in question. 

Now, if anybody is foolhardy enough to use something in a function for which it was not intended, i.e. using a screwdriver handle to hammer in a nail, then that's strictly their problem especially if they hurt their hand in the process. A screwdriver is sold and purchased to use in screwing screws in or out, and not as a hammer. Similarly "research chemicals' are sold for research and if people deviate this use to another, it is their problem and nobody else's. This isn't the fault of anyone discussing absorbing themselves something not intended for human consumption (read the labels?) or for using screwdrivers to hammer nails.

Nor is it the fault of the hardware store selling the screwdriver, or the supplement reseller selling a research supplement. If those so disposed get together in a discussion and agree on the best store, in which to buy the best screwdriver to use as a hammer, this only concerns them and nobody else. We can find it stupid but it isn't unethical or illegal. Adults are responsible for their own words and actions.

BACK ON TOPIC

Hi Aconita, 

We appreciate the time and effort you have put into this thread, the information contained and also the possibility of obtaining BPC-157 for our lab rats. I was told that it might be useful, if the availability of sufficient product and the need to use it quickly coincide, to administer BPC-157 both orally and by injection simultaneously. This, to treat both the rat's digestive track and at the same time to enhance it's general health condition. Thanks for your comments!

DareDevil

Edited by DareDevil, 13 October 2017 - 05:52 PM.

• Well Written x 3

#251 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:30 PM

Did anyone in the group buy for Diagen stable BPC 157 opt for capsules?  They seem more practical and convenient when travelling.  

#252 Shemp999

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:13 PM

I opted for capsules.

#253 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:09 AM

Hi Shemp,

I hope you report back on your dosage and results as due to other products having low bioavailability I usually stick to sticking myself with needles. However, this is a substance sourced inside our guts so it can't be compared to something not meant to survive its chemistry. Therefore, it will be very interesting to hear your observations.

Cheers,

DareDevil

#254 calm--

• 127 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:23 AM

I opted for capsules as well. Will report if there's anything.

#255 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:02 PM

I'd appreciate capsules
  • Ill informed x 1

#256 mmats

• 27 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:26 AM

Is this line from the examine article accurate? I cant seem to find any other mention of this outside of examine.

BPC-157 is derived from the protein Thymosin beta 4, also known as TB-500.

→ source (external link)

If this is true then it would seem theres no benefit to taking TB-500 over BPC-157 correct?

Edited by mmats, 19 October 2017 - 10:27 AM.

#257 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:49 PM

I have across a BPC supplement available in an oral format and when I discussed if this would work with the manufacturer they have sent me three studies showing comparable efficiency. Has anyone tried BPC-157 orally or only via peptide based injections which I am VERY leery of?

#258 mmats

• 27 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:55 PM

Is this line from the examine article accurate? I cant seem to find any other mention of this outside of examine.

→ source (external link)

If this is true then it would seem theres no benefit to taking TB-500 over BPC-157 correct?

Received a response from Kurtis Frank (Examine lead researcher) regarding this -

"Uncertain (since I haven't looked too much into TB-500; that's something more related to steroid users and horses than it is to normal supplementation).

It is arguable that BPC is the 'active' component of TB-500 but TB is probably going to be doing some unique things that BPC cannot. Not sure how much crossover they have.

As for sources, unfortunately I could not find the initial one since it is not a pubmed source. A lot of the articles on that page written by the group that 'discovered' BPC, however, mention that they derived it and a few other peptides from TB-500 and BPC was the most potent."

#259 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:41 PM

→ source (external link)

I think Examine dropped the ball with this statement.

BPC157 is a 15-amino acid fragment of the gastric juice while TB500 is the synthetic version of the Thymosin Beta 4, a 43-amino acid protein secreted by the thymus gland.

Personally, I would ignore it until more serious citation is provided.

• Agree x 2
  • Informative x 1

#260 mmats

• 27 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:28 PM

→ source (external link)

I think Examine dropped the ball with this statement.

BPC157 is a 15-amino acid fragment of the gastric juice while TB500 is the synthetic version of the Thymosin Beta 4, a 43-amino acid protein secreted by the thymus gland.

Personally, I would ignore it until more serious citation is provided.

So no relation then as far as we know between BPC-157 and TB-500/TB-4. It might be worth supplementing them in combination.

Also I am reading now that TB-500 is only aminos 17-23 of the 43 amino TB-4 chain. People use the terms interchangeably though, which makes it difficult to know whats better.

Edited by mmats, 19 October 2017 - 08:25 PM.

#261 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:51 PM

Aribadabar is right, BPC has nothing to do with TB500, the only thing in common is they both seem to help injuries healing, which one is more effective in doing so is all to be seen, it is possible a synergy between the two but as far as I know there are no studies on regard, only anecdotal reports at best.

• Informative x 1

#262 mmats

• 27 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:33 PM

Aribadabar is right, BPC has nothing to do with TB500, the only thing in common is they both seem to help injuries healing, which one is more effective in doing so is all to be seen, it is possible a synergy between the two but as far as I know there are no studies on regard, only anecdotal reports at best.

And then we have the distinction between TB-500 and TB-4 to deal with... So many choices and not enough data.

#263 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:43 PM

Can anyone tell me if it’s possible to post scientific pdf’s here?

With discussion about capsules v injections I think it’s worth looking at the data (which examine don’t seem to be privy to).

#264 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

Can anyone tell me if it’s possible to post scientific pdf’s here?

With discussion about capsules v injections I think it’s worth looking at the data (which examine don’t seem to be privy to).

You can either post links or if you click on "More Reply Options" you can attach files to your response.

I prefer the latter since links will eventually go dead.

#265 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:40 AM

Here is the first study, I’ll dig out the others later.

What do people think of this one though?

Edited by Charles Thompson, 21 October 2017 - 11:40 AM.

#266 calm--

• 127 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:11 AM

I often noticed a significant amount of liquid left in the syringe after I pressed it. Usually I have to pull and press again a couple times to get most of them out. This might still be okay sublingual, but probably not fun when injecting. Does anyone know why?

#267 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:25 AM

It has to do with the syringe quality, is that a 5ml insulin syringe no dead space?

• Good Point x 1

#268 calm--

• 127 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:49 AM

It's a 1ml 26G x 0.5 inch. No idea about the dead space. This is the one I used : 

https://www.google.c...iact=mrc&uact=8

• WellResearched x 1

#269 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2017 - 03:16 AM

The needle of that syringe comes off, it isn't a no dead space.

A no dead space syringe has a built in needle (can't be taken off), it is made that way in order to have no dead space between the needle and the syringe, it doesn't matter much for bigger syringes (higher amounts of injectable) but for small ones every drop matters.

https://en.wikipedia...d_space_syringe

• Informative x 5

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#270 calm--

• 127 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 03:23 AM

Thanks aconita. Will see if I can get a better one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users