• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

I Need Some Help; I and Two Family Members have Desseminated Lyme Infection | Input

borrelia lyme disease lyme cyst spirochete bacteria anti-bacterial microbe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 birthdaysuit

• 299 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:05 PM

So, apart from taking Doxycycline, I'm looking for STUDIES on google scholar and pubmed that can refer me to any supplements, herbal extracts and natural substances that show killing efficacy against persister forms, cystic forms, spirochetes and biofilm colonies.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm much too tired because of Lyme nor do I have the mental capacity to start reading studies. Anyone willing to help me on this?

So far from my past research I found Hydroxytyrosol, olive Leaf, Black Seed Oil, Monolaurin, Teasal root, and some others that have killing abilities against different forms of Borrelia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Absorption and tissue penetration is a big plus, if anyone is willing to link anything. I refuse to believe herbal companies. I need unbiased studies that illustrate their efficacy.

#2 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:41 AM

I don't know about studies, though I'm sure they exist, but I got my best results from Nutramedix herbs: Banderol, Samento, Pinella. I herxed off the first two HARD the first time I tried them, which was while I was waiting for my Igenex results. Buying just one of Banderol or Samento as a test might offer good value.

edit: There's this but it's from an alternative health source... still I can tell you they worked great for me and others I've known.

http://www.lyme-dise...rol-herbal.html

Edited by Omega 3 Snake Oil, 06 May 2017 - 03:48 AM.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 HyperDown

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:27 PM

I've also been dealing with Lyme (or a Lyme triggered reactive arthritis, not sure which yet).

I've found the Nutramedix cat's claw tincture to be the only thing that seems to help.  I tried several other cat's claw extracts or powders without getting any benefit.  I take the Banderol too, just because everyone says they go together.

There is a study, not sure how legit this is though:

http://www.digitalna...ontroversy.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: borrelia, lyme disease, lyme, cyst, spirochete, bacteria, anti-bacterial, microbe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users