Repair brain damage from MS?

cerebrolysin brain damage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 stolpioni

• 114 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:41 AM

I have a similar illness to MS, my brain shows up the same on an MRI as an MS patient's would. Have lost a lot of IQ points throughout the years. Used to be around 145, and now my latest test was 117.

What nootropics can help heal the brain long term? Cerebrolysin? Semax? Dexamphetamine?

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • dislike x 1

#2 lisalau

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:43 PM

i've heard Uridine is good enough. If combined with DHA it shows benefits for neural repair. ALCAR, citicholine (CDP-choline), etc., also show efficacy in traumatic brain injury victims if I am not mistaken.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:33 PM

"What nootropics can help heal the brain long term? Cerebrolysin? Semax? Dexamphetamine?"

Are you SERIOUS with this question? HEAL THE BRAIN with amphetamine??

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Agree x 1

#4 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

CBD might be a good place to start, assuming you have access in your country or state.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:12 AM

From http://www.raysaheli...cotinamide.html

"Nicotinamide and Multiple Sclerosis
Boosting concentrations in the nervous system of a vital compound called NAD, by giving its chemical precursor, nicotinamide has shown considerable therapeutic potential in a mouse model of multiple sclerosis (MS). In mice with the MS-like disease EAE, nicotinamide treatment profoundly prevents the degeneration of axons already showing signs of degeneration. Daily under-the-skin injections of nicotinamide in the EAE mouse also prevents inflammation of the axons and loss of myelin -- the underlying problem in MS -- and delays the onset and severity of disability.
Nicotinamide had beneficial effects even when treatment was delayed until 10 days after the induction MS-like disease, when most of the animals had clear signs of neurologic disability, hinting that it may have an impact at later stages of MS. The Journal of Neuroscience, September 20, 2006."
  • Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin, brain damage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users