- - - - -

Severe reaction to SR9009

sr9009 9009 alcar

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 raybies

• 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:47 AM

My rat had a poor reaction to a single dose of 0.1 mg/kg of SR9009 liquid form + 2.5 mg/kg of ALCAR in a capsule.

Symptoms: 2hr after administration, severe nausea which persisted for 18hrs. Light sensitivity for 3hrs, interrupted sleep, weakness, multiple episodes of vomiting, hot flushes. No diarrhea. 

The rat had not consumed anything except water for 4hrs prior to administering the formula. Normal diet for the preceding 72hrs. 

This is the 1st time the rat had tried SR9009.

No history of poor reactions.

Questions:

1.- Is it real SR9009? I couldn't find any posts of similar or even negative reactions.

2.- Is there a contraindication with ALCAR?

3.- Any views?

Thanks.

Edited by raybies, 12 May 2017 - 09:11 AM.

#2 Vitalist

• 33 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:46 PM

You might want to read this reddit thread

SR9009 has some functional groups that are known to have potential toxicology liabilities and it would never be developed as a drug.

• Informative x 1

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 raybies

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:01 AM

Thanks OldBoxingGuy, can anyone find an in vivo authoritative paper which supports toxicity of SR9009 at the above therapeutic administration quantity? The Reddit article says it has no oral bioavailability, which is completely contrary to experience with the substance I purchased.

With regard to the place of purchase, I won't publicly reveal their name, but I've used them for the past 3 years and I have never received a substance that didn't roughly match the expected effect, although I have read posts which have been less than complimentary.

#4 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:06 AM

Whoever you are, firstly I am sorry for your trouble.

But dude!!! Didn't you read up first that its a drug that needs to be injected????

If you're going to play the game, do your homework and be prepared for things to go wrong. Unfortunately, our suppliers are all gray market sources because the GOVERNMENT won't leave us alone to seek out better health and longevity.

#5 raybies

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:23 AM

@Rocket, we all need to learn, but I'm not sure how your post in contributing to that endeavour. Please post your authoritative reference to the method of administration. The retailer supplied SR9009 in an oral liquid, and they've been selling it in that form for >9 months, other sellers present similar products: https://www.auslabs....-9009-p73412766

#6 ZuoCi

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:29 AM

Please post your authoritative reference to the method of administration. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4347663/

Oral bio availability is only 23% which is pretty bad.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:10 PM

From my notes on SR9009:

SR9009

• Never designed for human use.  Has some chemical groups that are very negative.
  • Designed for proof of concept only.

I can't remember were I referenced these notes from, but I didn't spend much time on this compound.

#8 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:49 AM

Please understand this drug is NOT taken orally. You wouldn't take insulin or heparin orally and you don't take SR orally. Its not a mystery why this experiment didn't go well and it may have been legit product.

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#9 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:54 PM

From my notes on SR9009:

SR9009

• Never designed for human use.  Has some chemical groups that are very negative.
  • Designed for proof of concept only.

I can't remember were I referenced these notes from, but I didn't spend much time on this compound.

Those notes come from this Reddit post, in which the designer of SR9009 commented on the

safety and toxicity of the drug.

https://www.reddit.c.../2vtrjq/sr9009/

It seems that AICAR (not ALCAR) is a more promising

candidate as a fat-reducing, performance enhancing agent.   But time will tell.

regards

PG :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sr9009, 9009, alcar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users