Anyone in the Toronto area?

advocacy toronto canada meet up

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Pollyanna

• 17 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:52 PM

Hi,

A new LongeCity member here (check out my post in the Introduce Yourself section for more info).

I was wondering if there were any other members/LongeCity visitors in the Toronto area? If so, I'd love to meet up with you and finally have some like minded souls to chat to! :-D

Beyond that, I would like to get involved with advocacy, try to get more donations for the cause, maybe set up some sort of local association, I don't know - just thinking off the top of my head here!

Look forward to hearing from you!  :)

Chris

#2 Chris Pollyanna

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

A small update:

I ended up being contacted by one local Longecity member: senszen & we managed to meet up back in August in downtown Toronto.

It was a fantastic experience, finally being able to talk to somebody on the same wavelength, who knew a lot of the same information and where for once I didn't have to give long introductory explanations before talking about what I actually wanted to talk about! We had a very productive discussion. :laugh:

Hopefully we will be meeting up again and I would urge anyone interested in the topic of reversing and defeating ageing to come and join us - afterall, more hands make light work...

Chris

• Informative x 1

#3 RemiDav

• 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:49 AM

Hi Chris,
I am also in Toronto, around UofT main campus.

#4 Chris Pollyanna

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:52 PM

Hey RemiDav - great to hear from you!

I'll send you a personal message tomorrow when I've got a bit more time.

Surely there's got to be some more LongeCity members in Canada's most populous city/region?? Time to come out of the woodwork!  ;)

Chris

• like x 1

#5 lakesurfer

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted Today, 01:57 AM

Just joined....64 yrs. old.... my wife beat cancer naturally... non. hodgkin's follicular lymphoma. Some info at the intro page,  I found this place getting info on C60 Olive Oil. I now make it for ourselves.  Taking it for 1 1/2 weeks. Live in Hamilton area. Yes I surf Erie & Ontario.  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advocacy, toronto, canada, meet up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users