* * * * - 11 votes

FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso peptide group buy

foxo4

• Please log in to reply
848 replies to this topic

#91 trying2survive

• 51 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:55 PM

Hi all, I'm Darren Moore from www.foxo4dri.com. As many know, I've been experimenting with FOX04-DRI. I started my second month-long cycle, but have stopped because I seem to be getting an immunogenic response now (the injection site is itchy and red like a bad mosquito bite)… I had a small reaction at first (a small histamine reaction like this seems to happen with anything I've ever injected by-the-way) but it appears to be getting stronger. Anyway--- just an FYI.

I will retry again shortly, the plan is take 35mg 2/wk – perhaps while trying an antihistamine.

• Informative x 4
  • like x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#92 NotHenghisHapthorn

• 12 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:35 AM

Hi, Darren.  Perhaps https://www.benadryl...-stopping-cream ?  ...post-injection, of course.

For everyone else: I purchased 10mg FOXO4-DRI from BuckyLabs and experimented with it as a single dose.  My test subject did not show any reaction at the injection site: no redness, no sign of itching.  It's been a couple of months now, and he's still doing fine.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:04 AM

Hi all, I'm Darren Moore from www.foxo4dri.com. As many know, I've been experimenting with FOX04-DRI. I started my second month-long cycle, but have stopped because I seem to be getting an immunogenic response now (the injection site is itchy and red like a bad mosquito bite)… I had a small reaction at first (a small histamine reaction like this seems to happen with anything I've ever injected by-the-way) but it appears to be getting stronger. Anyway--- just an FYI.

I will retry again shortly, the plan is take 35mg 2/wk – perhaps while trying an antihistamine.

Why are you still going at it? Surely, if it works, all the senescent cells are dead now? 

#94 chris1299

• 17 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:45 PM

Be careful with injection site infections--as far as I understand, these can be very dangerous and even deadly if they get bad.
On your blog you list most of your injections as subcutaneous instead of IV--why? Seems like this will be far less effective.

BTW, when/how does the group buy start? I'm travelling, but am interested in participating when I get back in September, probably for 50 mg.

#95 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:06 PM

Be careful with injection site infections--as far as I understand, these can be very dangerous and even deadly if they get bad.
On your blog you list most of your injections as subcutaneous instead of IV--why? Seems like this will be far less effective.

BTW, when/how does the group buy start? I'm travelling, but am interested in participating when I get back in September, probably for 50 mg.

It's going on right now I am almost done collecting all the payments. You could pay for it now then by the time you are back it will be ready for you. 

Edited by meatsauce, 07 August 2017 - 08:10 PM.

#96 trying2survive

• 51 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:13 PM

#97 trying2survive

• 51 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:31 PM

Hi Chris, yes, the injection site infections can be serious, my understanding is the real risk is if it turns into an open abscess, luckily nothing that disgusting has happened to me, yet.

Subcutaneous absorbs more slowly and lasts longer and is FAR easier -I just looked on youtube to see if there was some kind of easier IV method-- this was the first one I saw-- which demonstrates how difficult it is

and my veins are always hiding not like this fellow's. 

#98 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

Why would you want to inject this IV?

FYI:  the video is someone putting in an angiocath i.e. a device that stays in e.g. if someone needs to get IV fluids or antibiotics over a period of time e.g. days .  Not needed for a one time injection, and you would certainly not use an 18g needle to inject something one time even IV. 

#99 Vantika

• 34 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:07 PM

Subcutaneous absorbs more slowly and lasts longer and is FAR easier -I just looked on youtube to see if there was some kind of easier IV method-- this was the first one I saw-- which demonstrates how difficult it is ... and my veins are always hiding not like this fellow's. 

Why would you want to inject this IV?

I think you guys are falling into the trap of a false dichotomy.  Let's not forget about the possibility of intramuscular.

#100 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:41 PM

"I think you guys are falling into the trap of a false dichotomy.  Let's not forget about the possibility of intramuscular."

Why choose IM?  Faster absorption, but does that really matter in this case?

#101 Vantika

• 34 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:12 AM

Why choose IM?  Faster absorption, but does that really matter in this case?

IM would probably have higher bioavailability than SC, so more of the peptide would be absorbed, less of it wasted.  This stuff isn't all that cheap.

Drugs given by intravenous route have 100% bioavailability. ... Those given by intramuscular route have bioavailability less than I/V route but more than subcutaneous route, while subcutaneous route has bioavailability more than the oral route.

Edit: Also, of course, with SC and its likelihood of lower bioavailability, you would have a lower degree of confidence that you're getting the intended therapeutic dose.

Edited by Vantika, 08 August 2017 - 12:25 AM.

• Needs references x 2
  • Good Point x 2

#102 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:07 AM

Is there a group buy or not? I don't have time and patience to read this whole thread...
Is this available at Team TLR yet?

#103 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:47 AM

Is there a group buy or not? I don't have time and patience to read this whole thread...
Is this available at Team TLR yet?

Yes there is. You trying to get in?

#104 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:51 AM

I think I will be going with mostly 10mg vials in order to curb susceptibility to the peptide degrading for those who wish to use a lower dosing schedule.

#105 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:54 AM

Glad to hear it! I would certainly want 10mg vials.

I think I will be going with mostly 10mg vials in order to curb susceptibility to the peptide degrading for those who wish to use a lower dosing schedule.

#106 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:24 AM

RE: Im vs Subcut.  In searching to see how much difference subcut vs IM I ran across

A steriod user who posted values with more absorption of test IM vs subcut
B a trial of HCG showing better absorbed subcut:

There was a significantly higher serum hCG level in the SC group (348.6 ± 98 IU/L) vs. the IM group (259.0 ± 115 IU/L)
http://www.fertstert...4918-X/fulltext

C a trial of HCG saying they were equal:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.../pubmed/6889608

The peak and integrated concentrations of hGH in the plasma of the patients were similar after sc and im injection of an initial dose (0.1 U/kg) of hGH. 

I"m open to more evidence but our peptide seems more like HCG and less like the lipophilic steroid. 

Thanks for the 10cc vials meatsauce!

• Informative x 1

#107 Vantika

• 34 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:17 AM

RE: Im vs Subcut.  In searching to see how much difference subcut vs IM I ran across

A steriod user who posted values with more absorption of test IM vs subcut
B a trial of HCG showing better absorbed subcut:

There was a significantly higher serum hCG level in the SC group (348.6 ± 98 IU/L) vs. the IM group (259.0 ± 115 IU/L)
http://www.fertstert...4918-X/fulltext

C a trial of HCG saying they were equal:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.../pubmed/6889608

The peak and integrated concentrations of hGH in the plasma of the patients were similar after sc and im injection of an initial dose (0.1 U/kg) of hGH. 

Hmm...

Add (D): https://academic.oup...ntramuscular-or

Sci-Hub full-text link: http://sci-hub.cc/10...3/humrep/deg446

where that very same protein you mentioned in (B), hCG, had much greater absorption via IM than SC injection.  

Plasma AUCs for IM injections averaged ~25% higher in non-obese subjects and ~60% higher in obese subjects.  See Table I and Figure 1 in the full text.

...our peptide seems more like HCG and less like the lipophilic steroid. 

Probably true.

Edit: formatting

Edited by Vantika, 08 August 2017 - 03:18 AM.

#108 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:07 AM

If people want to do intramuscular you can get an insulin syringes with 1/2 inch needles and put it in your shoulder or where this skin is thin on your leg. You'll probably need a longer needle if you have a higher body fat though. 

#109 Vantika

• 34 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:21 AM

If people want to do intramuscular you can get an insulin syringes with 1/2 inch needles and put it in your shoulder or where this skin is thin on your leg. You'll probably need a longer needle if you have a higher body fat though. 

Actually, between 1-inch to 1.5-inch needles are recommended for IM, and with those you go in at a 90 degree angle, perpendicular to the skin, to ensure you reach adequately into muscle.

Here's an overview (or two):

https://www.bd.com/d...oster_IM_EN.pdf

http://media.oncolog...tions_10767.pdf

Though this second article is ostensibly about "large-volume" IM injections, most of the techniques and best practices described are applicable to all IM injections.

#110 StanG

• 71 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:22 PM

Is this the peptide you're looking at buying?

http://www.cell.com/...8674(17)30246-5

Summary

The accumulation of irreparable cellular damage restricts healthspan after acute stress or natural aging. Senescent cells are thought to impair tissue function, and their genetic clearance can delay features of aging. Identifying how senescent cells avoid apoptosis allows for the prospective design of anti-senescence compounds to address whether homeostasis can also be restored. Here, we identify FOXO4 as a pivot in senescent cell viability. We designed a FOXO4 peptide that perturbs the FOXO4 interaction with p53. In senescent cells, this selectively causes p53 nuclear exclusion and cell-intrinsic apoptosis. Under conditions where it was well tolerated in vivo, this FOXO4 peptide neutralized doxorubicin-induced chemotoxicity. Moreover, it restored fitness, fur density, and renal function in both fast aging XpdTTD/TTD and naturally aged mice. Thus, therapeutic targeting of senescent cells is feasible under conditions where loss of health has already occurred, and in doing so tissue homeostasis can effectively be restored.

#111 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:08 AM

Is this the peptide you're looking at buying?
 http://www.cell.com/...8674(17)30246-5

Yes, that's the one. Or at least, that's the one it's hoped that is being bought.

Whenever anyone asks I have to say that I personally recommend waiting for human trial results, and that using this on yourself may prove to be very deleterious. We don't have enough data yet, however promising it looks (and it looks super promising).
  • Informative x 1

#112 StanG

• 71 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

I would love to wait till all these things are proven and am conservative (I'm NOT talking politics here) by nature and life experience but at 74, the only way I have any chance of reaching my goal is by taking calculated risks. I may or may not take this one. 

Thanks for you answer. :) 

• Agree x 1

#113 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:07 PM

Everything is in line and we should be getting it in a month! I purchased 400 mg for my self there are a couple people who weren't able to pay right away so if there are anymore people who want some please PM me. 

• like x 4

#114 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:31 PM

Take before and after pics, be sure to find a spot with same lighting and everything so you can replicate it in the after pics. Looking forward to hearing results.

Edited by Nate-2004, 14 August 2017 - 08:31 PM.

#115 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:33 PM

Wouldn't before/after labwork be more appropriate?

#116 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:04 AM

I would be willing to do a full lab work up before and post.

I'll post the results here, my goal is to repair kidney damaage.

Cheers, Ark
  • like x 1

#117 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:51 AM

Wouldn't before/after labwork be more appropriate?

Equally as important perhaps? I'm just not sure what you would measure specifically.

#118 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:05 AM

Nate,

You're right I don't know of any tests that are likely to be useful, though I'll probably run some basics to look for adverse reactions (not that I expect to find any). 

The most likely thing to be helpful is probably keeping a detailed log looking for noticeable changes.

#119 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:44 AM

Simple blood test could be interesting as it shows dynamics in stem cells (in this case hemopoietic but it could be reflective for all populations)

Like when a PLT count is mostly the same but platelets became more evenly distributed and bigger that means there are predominantly new platelets in a system, and old got recycled. If the count goes up with a slight increase in MPV than...list is long and there are also RBC and WBCs populations. It is not always conclusive because many factors influence cells populations but it's as cheap as accessible as it gets.

Glucose and lipid metabolism markers show a lot too but I believe this tests should be taken with large time gap(opposite to blood cells test) to allow for new trends to develop.

Edited by Andey, 16 August 2017 - 05:45 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:47 PM

I think before and after pictures (again exact same scene/lighting) of scalps are good. The leading theory on the cause of hair loss is that the cells of the dermal papilla are more likely to be senescent in people with male pattern baldness. So the theory goes that if these are cleared, it could restart hair growth. However, if not, this may only be part of the equation. Stem cells may be in order. It would likely take a month at least though since it takes that long for hair to grow just a quarter inch.

Edited by Nate-2004, 17 August 2017 - 11:49 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: foxo4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users