Another First Time - NA Semax Amidate and NA Selank

semax selank

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 therealcode

• 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:41 PM

Hey guys,

So doing my first review here on NA Semax Amidate and NA Selank. Before I begin, I do need to mention that though the vendor (not sure if I can mention them - but very responsive on Reddit) shipped my order pretty fast. The problem is USPS lost the package, so instead of it being here in two business days - it took 5. I understand the peptides needs to be refrigerated or will degrade. The actual vials were slightly cooler than room temp - but not 'fresh out the fridge' cool.

My review:

00:00 - 2 X 100mg Semax and 2 X 100mg Selank

* I know I can't subjectively review both items - but was excited to try them

00:05 - I notice things visually appear clearer. I've always heard reports like this from people taking racetams, but I've never experienced it myself.

00:10 - I have a weird sense of slight anxiety - maybe from anticipation. As soon as I try to focus on the anxiety it quickly disappears.

00:20 - I'm trying way more accurate than normal. Not sure if I can attribute this to either noot yet, but definitely worth noting. Typing speed also increased by about 20-25 WPM. 

00:30 - I'm realizing my typing speed increase is contributed to an increased sense of confidence. I'm more confident that my fingers know where to go after typing after 20+ years so I don't think about it. I feel like I'm in the "flow" state almost immediately. Focus is definitely increased. 

00:45 - The main thing I'm really noticing is increased confidence. I wouldn't say this confidence is the same as phenibut confidence - it feels much more natural and doesn't have the dopamine push like pheni. 

Overall - For the short time-frame of reporting on the experience, I can say I'm fairly impressed with both of these. I will try experimenting with each independently to see how I respond. For now will update if I notice anything new.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: semax, selank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users