- - - - -

Reducing height post-growth

height

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:59 PM

I am interested in the idea of shrinking my height at least by 10cm. I am 207cm and in my mid 20s.

The only positive to being this tall is a slight more ease in finding a sexual partner and avoiding or winning a physical confrontation.

I feel that losing height would be beneficial for longevity and the health of my heart. I know for example that I have much less endurance than others who are shorter.

Many will say that it isn't possible but I believe there are already examples of it being possible. As we know, not only the torso (where the spine is) of old people shrinks but in general the whole body shrinks. I believe that people experiencing extreme starvation also experience a decrease in the length of their body overall. The amount that people naturally shrink is of course much less than I want and it takes decades of degeneration.

People who abuse igf-1 (called "palumboism") also tend to shrink in several areas of the body, similar to that seen during natural aging. This is peculiar because igf-1 is supposed to increase cell division and organ mass.

• Enjoying the show x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: height

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users