- - - - -

Reputable source of Picamilon

nootropics brain health mental health

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SONOFDARTH

• 12 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:20 PM

I have exhausted my 1 year supply of Picamilon.  Now to my horror, I discover that a stupid Senator (Claire McCaskill) has outlawed Picamilon in the US (well, made it VERY difficult to buy).  Does anyone have a reputable source for a bulk purchase of Picamilon?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

What benefits do you get from Picamilon?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:03 PM

probably a loose, say what the fck you want attitude?  even so picamilon is not the proper choice here, nor is phenibut (much to the chagrin of certain posters).  the proper choices are magnesium, zinc, and theanine in the form of butt expensive japanese cermonial tea of course.  it's good on a cold day :happy: 

• Unfriendly x 1

#4 Kinesis

• 262 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:45 AM

I agree with the caution on picamilon and phenibut. Magnesium and zinc are essential nutrients, not psychoactive drugs, and have little to no obvious effect unless you are deficient.

Deficiencies are common so it’s not a bad idea to make sure you’re getting enough, but megadosing in pursuit of mental effects is. Megadose magnesium for example and all you’re apt to get for your trouble is diarrhea.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 SONOFDARTH

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

I have insomnia.  I use phenibut and that works great, but I only use it for 3 days at a time. Then I cycle something else.  I want to add picamilon to one of the cycles, but can't find it anywhere.  It's infuriating that a doofus senator from Missouri can screw up so many people.  Much like Nixon ruining cannabis.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, brain health, mental health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users