• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Black Salve / BloodRoot Kills Skin Cancer in 9 Days !

cancer skin cancer black salve bloodroot blood root medical marijuana

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 Astroid

• 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:04 AM

Indians knew BloodRoot Killed Cancer back in the 1800's. How does it do this?

Simple.. Cancer produces a chemical (probably an Enzyme - Everything seems to be Enzymes) that hide cancer from the body. Often referred to as a "Don't Eat Me" chemical.

BloodRoot makes this inactive.. so the body can see the Cancer and Eat it!

Now, Uneducated, crude native Indians knew this back in 1800's, and taught it to the Mormons even, and MDs today don't know this?

Are you kidding me? Insane.. So much for Medicine..

An IV Drip of BloodRoot should kill all cancer in your body!

Oh, I forgot... $ $ $ $ $

I tried Black Salve on 3 spots on my forearm/wrist.. and in 9 days 2 spots fell off. One had no effect. 

I was shocked.. These 2 spots had been there for over a year.. and nothing I tried got rid of them.

I tried Iodine numerous times, Neosporin, and CBD Oil. The CBD Oil did remove 1 of the 2 on my wrist.

These spots had skin tough like leather. 

It burned like the devil.. spots turned white, with a black center over night.. then red inflammation spread from the sores..

It is said this only kills cancer cells.. and kills the root.. thus the red streaks..

1st day after treatment and day 9 - Pics attached.

I have applied this thick to my 50 year old scalp yesterday.. and it burns like heck.. especially if I move much... and increase blood flow.

It is on the top, top rear and back of my head.. I'll provide details later.   

Attached Thumbnails

• CIMG4692.JPG
  • CIMG4694.JPG
  • CIMG4774.JPG
  • CIMG4772.JPG

• Informative x 1

#2 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:14 AM

Here is an email I sent out about my use of Black Salve/Indian Herb .. when I started this test.

Cured in 10 days.. Yeah right.. I had little faith that was true.. Surprised me. 

The 1/4" deep hole is suppose to heal in 20 days. 

This is Not the Most Fun I have ever enjoyed.. But I am happy, happy I tried this !

A couple of people mentioned an all natural "Black Salve" for skin cancer.. There are different versions on the market. 

One is the guy in Thailand who sell the 50 mg Naltrexone pills.. said his friend saved his nose with this stuff. Plus he recommends taking 4.5 mg of Naltrexone along with the Black Salve for skin cancer. 

John L, a retired pilot outside of Tampa raved about it also.. His wife knew, or was related to a Indian that originally sold it.. and his kids took over the operation. John is fair skinned and has used this himself.  

I watched a couple of youtube videos of it then.. showing amazing results.. 

I've had a couple of sore spots on my forearm & wrist that would not heal.. even repeated applications of strong Iodine would not remove it. Humm...??  Plus I have a long lingering scalp issue.. that a MD recently thinks is precancerous.. or actual skin cancer in spots. 

OK.. time to take some action..  So I purchased it from my pilot's contact, listed below... and then found a neighbor who had some already. He is really getting into health, as he is studying to be a Naturalpath.

I applied a small amount of his supply using a toothpick.. and then placed a bandaid on the worst one.  It soon started burning slightly.. and by the next day.. had a slight inflammation area around it.. a white section to the sore, and a dark black section.. which I could not tell if it was discoloration from the salve or not. 

My supply arrived and I reapplied to 3 spots.. and it mixed the salve with 50/50 coconut oil.. to help it stick.. as a it is sort of dryish.  Instruction are to keep it covered to retain the moisture... and to keep it from getting on any clothing of course. 

By the 3ed day.. 1 spot had Zero results.. but the other 2 spots are more painful, with a slightly larger inflammation area. There were some red streaks running from the sore too.. they claim this is drawing the infection into the sore??  It sure was tender, I will say that.  

Then I applied some to my scalp Friday.. and felt like it was working on half of them immediately.  Nothing feels very painful there... but there are probably fewer nerves located on the scalp, I'd guess?  

Instruction said to apply it for only 1-2 days ... for 8-12 hours.. covered by gaze or a bandaid. Then for 10 days wash daily and keep coated with Vaseline and a clean bandage.  The body should push out the cancer during this time. It should take at least another 10 days for the hole to fill in with healthy tissue. It may remain tender for 20 days, up to 6 months for deep sores.  Of course REAPPLY if all of the problem is not removed. 

They say it does not harm any skin except cancerous skin. So the symptoms on my skin are the same as shown on youtube. 

Hard to believe only applying this for 2 days will work that well. It can be very painful on larger spots.. so use caution as to how many areas one treats at one time. I would not paste a large area all at once.. until you know how you will react.. For example.. a total forearm... I'd suggest testing it on a couple of the worst spots only first. Just in case... you are a tenderfoot. ;-)

I know several guys with some really bad looking skin... that I can try this on. Again.. just a 2 day treatment.. but the pain can continue for a few days.. because it is working deep. 

I ordered 1 small vial for $56 + $8 Shipping. 
  Heck.. just 1-2 MD Visits will pay for this. And what MD can fix anything in that fast????  
  They will only have Lab Test back by then.. So you will have more treatment & follow up visits... 
  $ $ $ Thank you, they say.   

Indian Herb.. www.lifelinewater.com
  Phone 866-393-5540 or 806-647-1741.

This stuff is worth a shot if you have any such skin issues. I'm sure it will work on Dogs too.. but keeping it on them will be the trick. 

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

On the images you show, that this substance has made ulcers in your skin.

Why do you think, that the "spots" you try it on are cancerous?

It may turn out, that it is simply some highly errosive substance that makes ulcers anywhere you place it on the skin.

• Agree x 2

#4 RiDDIM

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:47 AM

Thanks for sharing this Astroid.  Please continue to do so.  I'm very eager to Know how it goes on scalp as the skin is thin there.

#5 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:35 AM

On the images you show, that this substance has made ulcers in your skin.

Why do you think, that the "spots" you try it on are cancerous?

It may turn out, that it is simply some highly errosive substance that makes ulcers anywhere you place it on the skin.

2 different MDs told me it was cancer.. The pictures are of the treatment process. The holes filled in nicely, thank you. 

And your solution to skin cancer would be ?????

Amazing Success for a 50 year old problem... That is how good Black Salve - Bloodroot version worked !

It must have Bloodroot in it.. and the BS Must Touch the Cancer to trigger the process. So you may have to irritate the area with a rough pad, or use a needle to get under the skin before applying it.  

I new person I just met has stage 4 internal cancer.. he is now taking LDN and BS orally. Just started 2 days ago. He expects to use Chemo also.. as it is so large.. and near the liver.. intestines.. they don't want to operate first. 

Two of my MDs are astonished. I love showing them up too. ;-)

You have no fear of losing your hair... It does not eat the roots.. only Cancer Cells.. and it is the Body's Immunity that does that. I even shaved my head to I could monitor it more, photo it, and get the lotion on it better. I still have a full head of hair. Some were very painful for a few days however.. requiring pain killers, or pain lotion. Yes, I put the coconut oil Marijuana Lotion on my scalp during the healing process. 

I had 10 large areas on my head that was infected in the follicles.. from scalding my heat in the YMCA Shower... that gradually grew and turned into cancer.  7 of the 10 spots are healed.. the other 3 are very small tough sores/bumps.. I have reapplied the BS a few times. 

My forearms had 8 spots.. 4 have healed 100%... the last 4 were deeper and more persistent.. 1 of those has healed, but there is some scar tissue .. and it will gradually in 2 months say.. fade away.  The last 3 are healing.. and I am waiting to see if it continues, or I need to reapply the Black Salve.. One must get the roots. 

Also I had about 6 cancer shallow to medium deep spots breakout on my chest, and 1 large deep cancer on my L shoulder.. they are healing rapidly.. especially the shallow ones.. There was no pain from the shallow ones. 

I was approved for Florida's Medical Marijuana.. and it works well with the Black Salve.. I have a MM Lotion I apply 2-3 times a day.. it keeps the skin very soft.. there is no pain with the MM products.. they have drops, concentrated and even pills with ground up buds inside (which is the most powerful.. as it is the full ingredients.. not just the THC or CBD). 

I use the Black Salve 1-2 days normally.. or start that way.. for the persistent ones.. I may apply it for 5-7 days.. 

The MM works.. it is just much slower.. I estimate it would take 3 months at least to kill the cancer. Too high of a dose will impact your ability to drive, etc.. it is not like a high.. more relaxed and unfocused feeling. So I only take the oral or stronger before sleeping. 

I have a new source for the Black Salve - 

Freddie Mothershed Bowen - Cherokee Indian
8th Generation Indian Medicine person... 
Started training at age 7. 

P.O. Box 1022
Atmore, Al 36504

251-253-8677

freddie.bowen@yahoo.com

Products.. she refers to them as Indian Herb..   
She accepts donations of cash, check or money orders... and she pays the shipping even.  
Obviously this is Not a Business for her.  

Black Salve - Bloodroot Version - $20

"Ponds" Cold Cream  Salve - White Root - milder for around face and eyes - $20

Gin Tonic - Liquid Internal 
     Or just the 2 roots mixed.. and you add the Gin yourself. 

$40 = 1/2 gallon
2 tsp/day for regular health
but for cancer or arthritis.. 4x day

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#6 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:05 AM

Cancer scab removed from scalp

Attached Thumbnails

• CIMG5191.JPG

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:47 AM

Scalp after core removed.

Attached Thumbnails

• CIMG5182.JPG

#8 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:47 AM

2 different MDs told me it was cancer.. The pictures are of the treatment process. The holes filled in nicely, thank you. 

Usually MDs claim cancer after a histological exam - biopsy for suspected basocellular and spinocellular cancers, and citological scrub for suspected malignant melanoma cancers. Have you been done something like that? You may put pictures of your histological results to make your claim much more believable.

My solution to skin cancer is surgery. Before the metastases. Many people are already healed from skin cancer after the early surgery.

#9 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:10 PM

Usually MDs claim cancer after a histological exam - biopsy for suspected basocellular and spinocellular cancers, and citological scrub for suspected malignant melanoma cancers. Have you been done something like that? You may put pictures of your histological results to make your claim much more believable.

My solution to skin cancer is surgery. Before the metastases. Many people are already healed from skin cancer after the early surgery.

YOU are more than welcome to have them cut you... I see too many in Fla.. with burns and cuts.. and still end up having more skin cancer. 

I'd post more pics.. if my computer would cooperate... I may need to reduce the size of the pics. You can see folks using it on their nose, back, etc on youtube. That is where I researched it first.. and 3 of my friends had used the Black Salve.. one is studying to be a Naturopath.. living 2 houses from me. 

I had my doubts too... at first. 

Results 1

Results 2

Results 3

Results 

Results 5  Shoulder healing

Attached Thumbnails

• CIMG5177.JPG
  • CIMG4960.JPG
  • CIMG5003.JPG
  • CIMG5259.JPG
  • CIMG5274.JPG

#10 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

Results 6 - Forearm healing

Attached Thumbnails

• Forearm R Up - 1-8-18.JPG

#11 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:24 PM

Well, I managed to post some pics... before my computer started misbehaving. 

I had no idea I had that big of a problem on my nose, when I applied the Black Salve. 

I only had 3 small blackhead type cores... that I could not get rid of.. 

Once I applied it.. you see what happened.  In 5 days they started disappearing.. and in 10 days they were gone. 

The pores on my nose are larger now.. and the black spot on the side.. has a small round scar where it was.. 

There was zero pain there. 

I will test other areas ... like all of my left forearm, back of ny neck, etc.... where I know I have had some sun damage. 

One thing at a time. 

Results - Wrist

Attached Thumbnails

• Wrist L - Worst1 - flash - 1-8-18.JPG

#12 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:28 PM

Results - Wrist Right

Attached Thumbnails

• Wrist R - 1-8-18.JPG

Edited by Astroid, 14 January 2018 - 10:32 PM.

#13 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:43 PM

The Medical Marijuana MD told me they have a Lotion that dissolves cancer in 30 days ! 

The oral marijuana does the same.. it goes in and finds it.

Not that I really believed her... but what the heck. 

I added different supplements trying to increase the healing.. 

Liposomal Vitamin C, Systemic Enzymes, etc.. I did not see much change... 

Even increased the strength of the lotion and oral drops.  

But then I added a Super Green Food, Liposomal Glutathione, and Liposomal B Vitamins with Minerals.. and in 3 days the more persistent ones started healing faster.  

Next I obtained Medical Marijuana pills.. with the flower chopped up in it.. The Pharmacy said it was the strongest. 

The others were just THC or some CBD.. 

It seemed to speed up the healing even more.. I have only taken about 6 of those pills over the last 10-14 days. 

The liquid drops and pills I only take later in the evening or before bedtime.. as I don't want to be driving on them. 

Next, after all this heals.. I will take the Black Salve - Bloodroot version... internally twice a day for 20 days.. to see if I notice anything.

I have tried it for both 5 days and 10 day.. but just once a day.  

So... research this yourself.. 

#14 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:26 PM

This is real stuff

"Bloodroot has also been used by nontraditional healers for years to treat skin cancer. It has been in the news recently because a healer in Georgia is accused of practicing medicine without a license for dispensing what has been described as a “flesh-eating herbal paste” containing bloodroot as a skin cancer treatment. Years ago, a cancer treatment popularized by Dallas entrepreneur Harry Hoxsey included a topical paste containing bloodroot and other compounds for external cancers. Despite credible reports that his treatments led to some cures, Hoxsey was labeled a quack and forced to move his clinic to Tijuana, Mexico. (For more on this subject, see the excellent 1987 film, “Hoxsey: How Healing Becomes a Crime.”)

Although Hoxsey’s paste has never been formally studied, conventional doctors have used an identical one, sometimes in combination with surgery, to successfully remove skin cancers. It is a mixture of bloodroot and zinc chloride and is known as “Mohs chemosurgery,” after Frederick Mohs, M.D., who invented the technique."

https://www.drweil.c...or-skin-cancer/

#15 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:45 AM

A couple of people mentioned an all natural "Black Salve" for skin cancer.. There are different versions on the market. 

I ordered 1 small vial for $56 + $8 Shipping. 

Indian Herb.. www.lifelinewater.com

Just wanted to confirm if this product: http://www.lifelinewater.com/herb.html and the one you mention in the quote below are the same thing or two distinct bloodroot mixes?

Black Salve - Bloodroot Version - $20

If different, would you clarify what are the differences between them and their intended intake methods (topical, oral etc.)?

Many thanks!

Edited by aribadabar, 21 January 2018 - 05:49 AM.

#16 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:03 AM

Yes.. that is the same product.  The American Indians use the term Indian Herb to avoid the FDA harassment. 

I'd only test it on 1-2 spots at first.. the large and deeper the sore.. the more painful it maybe, so you may want to have some Dilantin or other pain killer available for 2-3 days. Any shallow area should not experience pain. 

Good luck.. Please keep me informed on your progress.

• Informative x 1

#17 mag1

• 1,053 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 03:24 AM

Yes, I had a similar experience.

I have a mole that has been dormant for decades that suddenly started growing about 2 months ago.

I picked it off 2 or 3 times but it then would just grow right back.

As I read through the below pdf, I came across the Cansema product and thought that this could be very helpful for me.

http://www.thecancer...ts.12130227.pdf

It took about 2-3 weeks to arrive, and once it did I applied it almost immediately; About 2 days later I was able to scratch off the scab.

The growth has not regrown over the last month. I think that this product should be in everyone's medicine cabinet. Considering how rapidly the melanoma

epidemic has been escalating, it is hardly reasonable not to have this stocked. Ideally you should not wait until you have a palpable tumor growing on your body.

You should have this product and apply it to your moles well before they emerge from dormancy. Giving cancer a leg up does not seem a wise strategy. The cream

selectively attacks cancer cells.

I think that I will apply it to other suspicious skin lesions that i can find.

The one difference for me versus many others is that my mole is still there instead of a big crater. What this is telling me is that

the mole is likely mostly benign and did not undergo an immune rejection as happened to the cancerous growth. I am so glad that

I ordered this product and tried it before things got worse. The fact that the growth actually fell off indicates that it was in fact cancer.

It was worth much more than $30 to receive this product. I think this must be the best value for the dollar that I have ever received for a medical product.

I am not sure why the FDA has clamped down on these companies because it can be so easily demonstrated that these products can be quickly effective.

For me it was apparent that the product was clearly effective after even one day.

Edited by mag1, 15 August 2018 - 03:32 AM.

#18 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:20 PM

Black Salve doesn't 'cure' cancer. There is no magic to it. It is simply a caustic substance that eats your tissue away. If it gets the cancer, cool ....if looks like it got your cancer, but didn't and it metastasize and kills you.... not so cool.

I guess if I was dirt poor, had no insurance, and/or no access the real medical treatment, I would give it a go if I thought I had skin cancer. In any other situation, it is pure stupidity.

Also, be careful playing with this stuff. I have seen some pretty bad results.

Edited by mikeinnaples, 16 August 2018 - 06:21 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#19 mag1

• 1,053 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:32 PM

mikeinnaples, thank you for your comment. I welcome hearing your point of view.

I did carefully consider the negative sentiments that I encountered online for these salves. Yet, I decided to give it a try. I was very pleased with the results. What I continue to find very impressive is that it was not simply an indiscriminate caustic. Most of the patient reports I saw online showed a large crater that was left after the salve was applied. It could take quite some time for the skin to fill in these depressions. Critics could then say with high face credibility that the salve merely burned off whatever was in its path.

However, the removal of my growth did not follow this typical trajectory. The cream helped eliminate the part of the mole that was actively growing, but then stopped once it hit the benign part of the mole. It did not simply burn away the skin until there was no more skin to burn away. The product appears to differentiate cancerous from non-cancerous cells. I did not have any crater that needed to be filled in with new skin cells.

Edited by mag1, 16 August 2018 - 10:36 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1

#20 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2018 - 11:35 PM

mag1 .... 

You are sort of correct...

"The product appears to differentiate cancerous from non-cancerous cells. I did not have any crater that needed to be filled in with new skin cells."

Cancer has a protein that allows it to hide from the body. The Bloodroot blocks that protein... allowing the body to identify the cancer and then your body's immunity system takes care of the cancer. 

The result is the body causes inflammation in the process.. reaching out to any outlying branches... then in a few days.. the inflammation decreases... as the roots die off. 

As they say, "If you catch the cancer spot early, it is easier to kill."

This is true using Black Salve - Bloodroot too.

Especially since it only reacts to cancerous and precancerous cells. 

No need in going to a MD who only want to Observe it.. until it turns into full blown cancer. 

If one has a small blackhead tough spot, or mole, thick or tough skin.. I recommend using the Black Salve to test it.

Well, if it is precancerous.. it will painlessly be removed in 10 days. 

No reason not to try it on any suspicious spots.   

​  The exaggeration people make about the size of the holes is typical of traditional Doctors. 

I take close up pictures.. and they claim they are craters... and disfigurements.. 

I can tell you seeing others in Florida retreated repeatedly for skin cancers.. they do look disfigures from the burning and cutting. 

If the Medical Systems Treatments worked... they would not need retreatments.

Some 7 years ago... I had a biopsy done of a spot on my scalp.   

​It never healed.. I tried everything.. antibiotics, lotions, potions, etc..

Then once the MD discovered the cancer spots on my scalp...

I tried Black Salve - BLOOODROOT Version first.. then added Medical Marijuana Oil after finally getting approved for it. 

I noticed slight improvement in that cut area... but again it never healed. 

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#21 mag1

• 1,053 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 05:03 PM

Astroid, thank you for your reply!

Just to be on the safe side I have applied another layer of the salve to the remnant of the mole. Strangely, I am now noticing tingling in this mole. It is possible that this mole will also scab off as well. Will keep the thread updated.

#22 mikela

• 109 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 06:56 PM

mikeinnaples, thank you for your comment. I welcome hearing your point of view.

I did carefully consider the negative sentiments that I encountered online for these salves. Yet, I decided to give it a try. I was very pleased with the results. What I continue to find very impressive is that it was not simply an indiscriminate caustic. Most of the patient reports I saw online showed a large crater that was left after the salve was applied. It could take quite some time for the skin to fill in these depressions. Critics could then say with high face credibility that the salve merely burned off whatever was in its path.

However, the removal of my growth did not follow this typical trajectory. The cream helped eliminate the part of the mole that was actively growing, but then stopped once it hit the benign part of the mole. It did not simply burn away the skin until there was no more skin to burn away. The product appears to differentiate cancerous from non-cancerous cells. I did not have any crater that needed to be filled in with new skin cells.

Which product did you use?

#23 mag1

• 1,053 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 11:40 PM

mikela, thank you for your response.

Usual disclaimer applies: This is not meant as medical advice; if you have a health problem see a doctor.

I have no connection with the maker of the salve that I note below.

In the url above for the pdf, there is mention of these salves; in particular Cansema. The company that made that

product was sued by someone who claimed that their nose fell off because of the salve. The FDA appears to have

had disagreements with the company which lead to the company's online business moving to Ecuador.

I applied the salve only on the mole which I felt would limit any risk. The company offers a money back guarantee which

helped boost my confidence in them.

If you go through their website, then you find that one version that they are now selling is:

"Amazon Black Topical Salve by Alpha Omega Labs Net 22 gm". {This is the one that I bought. There is 22 gm in each container which is a

huge huge amount. I doubt if I would even need a tenth of a gram.}

Shipping from Ecuador can take 2-3 weeks, though if you pay extra for the shipping it might arrive earlier.

I think that it would make a tremendous amount of sense if people would use this product preventatively. There is a melanoma

epidemic that is currently underway. Melanoma is now one of the top cancers of young people. Almost 10,000 Americans are dying every year of this cancer, yet for many these lesions are often present for decades with people doing nothing to reduce their risk of more serious illness. Unfortunately we have lost a folk medicine

tradition in which people can proactively manage minor health issues such as largely benign tumors before they turn into stage IV. For most people, 

there is nothing that springs to mind to cope with these skin lesions while they are in an early stage. Probably most doctors would not be entirely sure how to go about

managing moles and other lesions that are mostly low risk. 

There is such an overwhelming amount of tragedy that is ongoing in the community and it might to a certain degree be reduced if people had 

even a slight clue about what they should do about it. Not having this in your medicine cabinet simply seems to me to be insanity. Probably everyone

has a small mole or two that they from time to time wonder: Is it cancer?

Stop wondering! Pay up the $30 and put the salve on it.

If something falls off after 2-3 days, then it was cancer.

If nothing falls off, then it probably wasn't.

If you are still worried about, see your doctor.

Once these cancers metastasize there is virtually no hope that they can be controlled. Even with standard of care-- watching and waiting-- can involve liquid nitrogen which does not specifically target the cancer cells. I was very impressed how the salve seemed to be a surgical excision of whatever was growing on my mole.

Hope this helps you.

Edited by mag1, 22 August 2018 - 11:59 PM.

• WellResearched x 1

#24 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2018 - 02:27 AM

Just to be on the safe side I have applied another layer of the salve to the remnant of the mole. Strangely, I am now noticing tingling in this mole.... 

1st.. the Bloodroot has to touch the cancer.. to trigger the reaction. So if it is under the skin.. one needs to get the bloodroot to it.

Nylon pad.. roughing up the skin, using something with a sharp edge... to scrape the top... or even a needle to penetrate the tough skin.. all can be used to allow the bloodroot to get to the cancer. 

I've had a few spots that it seemed a protective skin came over part of the area.. and later I had to do the above to get to it. 

However...  I also have been successful at using Medical Marijuana Oil.. both externally and orally.. to kill those lingering spots off.. 

It is slower than Black Salve... but over time.. 6-10 weeks say.. it dissolves it.. I keep applying such areas.. for weeks after they look healed.. per instructions from "Rick" the famous Marijuana Oil man in Canada from the 1970-1980's? ! 

MDs don't get all the roots even when they cut and burn.. and their scars are worst than the results of Black Salve.

I came across a 45-50 year old Nurse this week... who had lots of sun damage on her face.. She was a hot babe on the boats.. when she was younger.. I'm sure. 25% of her face has dark brown streaks, 1-1.5" long.. So I asked if she was interested in a solution.. She was excited.. and looked up Black Salve videos.. but it scared her.  I saw here again.. and pointed out the fact that the MDs cutting and burning leave scars.. and they don't necessarily get the roots even.  She knew that.. but did not want to admit to herself.. it was true. 

I told her of a friend in a club I go to.. that had a lot of sun damaged skin.. and the MDs burned and cut it so much.. his entire arm is red and scared now.. This month they started cutting pieces of his ear off!  Yet he would not listen to anything else.

My own Mother died from a small mole on her ear.. that she would not have removed.. because she did not want to admit she had precancer.. plus she was afraid of any operation... after open heart surgery in the 1950's !  When it was too late.. they removed her entire ear.. 

The best cure is early treatment.. especially on sun damaged skin.. it is shallow usually and easy to peel it off.  

• Informative x 1

#25 mag1

• 1,053 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:10 PM

Asteroid, sorry about your mother.

We need to help those people out there who are at risk and yet for whatever reason simply are not taking action to help themselves. 

There is a large barrier to surmount when you suggest an alternative approach, even when the alternative might have highly attractive features. I am not aware of a conventional medical product that can specifically target the cancer and then allow for the skin to regrow where the cancer had been.

This is a good point about the salve needing to make physical contact to be effective. When I applied the salve the first time, there seemed to be a crust that separated the growth on top of the mole from the mole itself. This might have been why only the growth fell off on the first round. I have reapplied the salve to the remaining mole and it is not entirely clear to me what has happened. The top layer of the mole now seems to have crusted over and yet so too has some of the healthy skin that I applied the salve to as a control. My best guess is that the mole is mostly benign and so it will not now form a scab and fall off. It did slightly tingle for a while, so some of it might have been cancerous, though perhaps this part of it is no longer alive.

One of the surprising things that I saw online was that some of the people had largish skin lesions that they apparently had for quite some time and had never actually sought any medical advice for. For example, one of the pictures showed a man with a melanoma nearly 3/4 inch in diameter on his neck that probably had never been treated. It is quite startling. People need to be aware of how dangerous these lesions can be and to proactively manage the problem. Salves should be understood to be something that can be added to whatever else is being done; for many people it would appear that nothing else is being done.

Edited by mag1, 26 August 2018 - 07:11 PM.

#26 osris

• 518 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 01:27 PM

I've used black salve paste on skin cancers I've had. It does work. I know they were cancers because when I applied the salve, it stung after a few minutes -- benign skin lesions and bumps don't sting when black salve is applied to them.

The trouble is that black salves are only a treatment and not a cure for skin cancers. The cancers often return, so black salve is really a less invasive form of surgery.

Still better than conventional surgery, but definitely not a cure

Edited by osris, 03 January 2020 - 01:30 PM.

#27 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:30 PM

I am not sure what you consider a cure... Just because one or a few treatments does not completely kill off a cancer every time?

I think it depends on the depth and width of the cancer.. plus your immunity system. 

Several specific cancers I had reoccurred a few times.. With repeated & early treatments at the first sign.. they eventually never returned. 

Also of all the photos I posted.. there are zero noticeable scares.. The most is a slight indentation on the side of my nose. 

Some previous sore areas have a slightly reddish color to them.. but even I have to look closely to find them. 

My source has a White Salve, with Bloodroot product I found out about. It is actually Ponds Cold Cream with Bloodroot. It is not nearly an invasive as Blacksalve.. But it does appear to kill any cancer that is caught in the early stages.. But it takes longer.  She said it can be used on any skin problem.  So I tried it... on some rough skin, scaly skin from sun damage, and a few pencil size spots.. that I could not peel off.. or seemed to have a core. It worked 100% of the time on them.. Yeah! 

An old High School classmate from 51 years ago... contacted in the last couple of weeks.. She has been a surgical nurse working with Doctors without Boarders in 47 different countries. She is very bright. But she took a Rx Medicine for years for severe arthritis from Lyme Disease she said, and the side effect was she developed Cancer all over her body. She has had numerous operations.. and asked for my help.. 

Her story of the Medical System is shocking. Over the last year she has shown her growths on her face and thigh to 3 different Dermatologist.. and None die a Biopsy of them.. Especially concerning was she told them the large one on her thigh was Melanoma. Finally she threw a fit and sure enough it was Melanoma the size of a golf ball They operated last week, but she feels the system has let her down. Basically they are incompetent. Duh ! 

She is impressed with the information and photo proof I have provided to her. 

I have medical articles that state they now know how the Bloodroot works to kill cancer !  I wanted to post the PDF files.. but can not find a way to do that. 

Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center information on Bloodroot can be found here.. 

https://www.mskcc.or...herbs/bloodroot

"Bloodroot was shown to have anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties in animals (7). It intercalates with DNA at guanine-cytosine-rich sequences (17). Sanguinarine inhibits the transcription factor NF kB (6) and tubulin protein formation (21). It also activates pro-apoptotic Bcl-2 family proteins in immortalized human HaCaT keratinocytes (2) and induces apoptosis in human prostate carcinoma cells (3). It was shown to induce apoptosis in HT-29 human colon cancer cells by increasing activation of caspases 3 and 9 (27).

Sanguinarine exhibits antiplatelet effects and reduces platelet thromboxane production. It also suppresses cyclooxygenase-1 (13). The antiplaque effect of blood root is thought to be caused by the conversion of sanguinarine to an iminium ion that then binds to plaque. When used in oral preparation, bloodroot has been linked with leukoplakia (10) (16). Bloodroot can inhibit the action of sodium-potassium ATPase and also prolong ventricular refractory period (18) (19)."

Attached Files

Edited by Astroid, 04 January 2020 - 02:38 PM.

#28 osris

• 518 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 09:55 PM

Thanks for your reply. As I say, I think black salves are a good thing. But unless the root cause of the skin cancer is treated the symptoms are likely to reoccur.  To me a cure has to resolve the underlying cause of the cancer. Skin cancer lesions are but a symptom or manifestation of the cancer problem in ones system. 

Do you still get skin cancer lesions? If not, how long was it since the last one? Ideally, a 5 year gap would indicate that they won't return. I still get occasional skin cancer lesions, and I use black salve to get rid of them. The longest period I had when I didn't get them was a year. I don't know why that was. Maybe one of the supplements I was taking that year was the cause. I can't recall what supplements I was taking that year so can't whittle it down to the one that was helpful.

As a rule of thumb, I notice that I get skin cancer lesions after periods of eating junk foods high in sugar and polyunsaturated oils. There has been some research on the connection between skin cancer and polyunsaturated oils.

Edited by osris, 04 January 2020 - 09:59 PM.

#29 mag1

• 1,053 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 02:17 AM

osris, thank you for reactivating this thread.

I had almost forgotten about my experience with black salve over a year ago.

The epiphany that your comment sparked was the selection bias that happens in medicine:

You don't hear back from the people who put on the black salve, their cancer fell off and then they moved on with their lives (i.e., people like me!).

No! The people who make the stats are those who do not apply the treatment and it gets worse and worse, goes metastatic and then there are only million dollar treatments

that might extend life by months (yet with the latest melanoma treatments surviavl is being pushed out to years; however, metastatic melanoma is still on the frontier in terms of achieving

actual cures).

When I read my previous posts now, I am unclear why I focused so much on the crater aspect of black salve treatment. It had not been my personal preoccupation. Most melanomas

would not be located in highly prominent places such as the face, so it would hardly matter if there were a crater left. Melanomas on the face would probably need to be addressed

earlier than at other sites because people would become too self-conscious from the comments of others. In fact, the crater issue really is largely a non-issue anyway: any dimple that

occurs is quickly refilled with skin tissue. Perhaps some people focus on this more than they should because one website shows high magnification photos of what seems to be

massive lunar craters when the scale might be closer to millimeters. My growth was in probably in the most prominent of all locations on the face and there was no detrimental 

consequence from black salve treatment.  

Why has the FDA been so aggressive about stopping this product. You can prove to yourself that this is an effective product in about a day (for me it seemed

to be effective almost immediately with tingling sensations). After a day, the growth fell off my face and that is the last that I have thought of it until now. Why bother arguing when the proof

can be given so easily and immediately? 

One of the makers of black salve suggests that an internal version of this product might be helpful for cancer. I would be very interested to know whether a chitosan formulation of black

salve might be available. That would be fantastic! It would directly target black salve to the tumor! This possibly could be an extremely effective treatment. 

Edited by mag1, 07 January 2020 - 02:24 AM.

#30 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 January 2020 - 05:09 AM

I know.. people think they will be scared for life.. Silly.

Contact this source to see if they have - Bloodroot Capsules or Powder..

That is what is the hear ingredient that works.. 

I have taken them.. 1-2 capsules a day... I recommend only starting with 1 ... and perhaps at night.. before bedtime and eating something. 

Many people take them for prevention..

Some put the Powder in Unsweetend Grape juice.. Any juice would work.. I am sure.

PM me if you want more info.. as you are Guest.. I can not seem to send you a message.

You can google Buy + Bloodroot Capsules... for a source. I have found it that way before.

Edited by Astroid, 07 January 2020 - 05:11 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cancer, skin cancer, black salve, bloodroot, blood root, medical marijuana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users