• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Black Salve / BloodRoot Kills Skin Cancer in 9 Days !

cancer skin cancer black salve bloodroot blood root medical marijuana

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Astroid

• 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:04 AM

Indians knew BloodRoot Killed Cancer back in the 1800's. How does it do this?

Simple.. Cancer produces a chemical (probably an Enzyme - Everything seems to be Enzymes) that hide cancer from the body. Often referred to as a "Don't Eat Me" chemical.

BloodRoot makes this inactive.. so the body can see the Cancer and Eat it!

Now, Uneducated, crude native Indians knew this back in 1800's, and taught it to the Mormons even, and MDs today don't know this?

Are you kidding me? Insane.. So much for Medicine..

An IV Drip of BloodRoot should kill all cancer in your body!

Oh, I forgot... $ $ $ $ $

I tried Black Salve on 3 spots on my forearm/wrist.. and in 9 days 2 spots fell off. One had no effect. 

I was shocked.. These 2 spots had been there for over a year.. and nothing I tried got rid of them.

I tried Iodine numerous times, Neosporin, and CBD Oil. The CBD Oil did remove 1 of the 2 on my wrist.

These spots had skin tough like leather. 

It burned like the devil.. spots turned white, with a black center over night.. then red inflammation spread from the sores..

It is said this only kills cancer cells.. and kills the root.. thus the red streaks..

1st day after treatment and day 9 - Pics attached.

I have applied this thick to my 50 year old scalp yesterday.. and it burns like heck.. especially if I move much... and increase blood flow.

It is on the top, top rear and back of my head.. I'll provide details later.   

Attached Thumbnails

• CIMG4692.JPG
  • CIMG4694.JPG
  • CIMG4774.JPG
  • CIMG4772.JPG

• Informative x 1

#2 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:14 AM

Here is an email I sent out about my use of Black Salve/Indian Herb .. when I started this test.

Cured in 10 days.. Yeah right.. I had little faith that was true.. Surprised me. 

The 1/4" deep hole is suppose to heal in 20 days. 

This is Not the Most Fun I have ever enjoyed.. But I am happy, happy I tried this !

A couple of people mentioned an all natural "Black Salve" for skin cancer.. There are different versions on the market. 

One is the guy in Thailand who sell the 50 mg Naltrexone pills.. said his friend saved his nose with this stuff. Plus he recommends taking 4.5 mg of Naltrexone along with the Black Salve for skin cancer. 

John L, a retired pilot outside of Tampa raved about it also.. His wife knew, or was related to a Indian that originally sold it.. and his kids took over the operation. John is fair skinned and has used this himself.  

I watched a couple of youtube videos of it then.. showing amazing results.. 

I've had a couple of sore spots on my forearm & wrist that would not heal.. even repeated applications of strong Iodine would not remove it. Humm...??  Plus I have a long lingering scalp issue.. that a MD recently thinks is precancerous.. or actual skin cancer in spots. 

OK.. time to take some action..  So I purchased it from my pilot's contact, listed below... and then found a neighbor who had some already. He is really getting into health, as he is studying to be a Naturalpath.

I applied a small amount of his supply using a toothpick.. and then placed a bandaid on the worst one.  It soon started burning slightly.. and by the next day.. had a slight inflammation area around it.. a white section to the sore, and a dark black section.. which I could not tell if it was discoloration from the salve or not. 

My supply arrived and I reapplied to 3 spots.. and it mixed the salve with 50/50 coconut oil.. to help it stick.. as a it is sort of dryish.  Instruction are to keep it covered to retain the moisture... and to keep it from getting on any clothing of course. 

By the 3ed day.. 1 spot had Zero results.. but the other 2 spots are more painful, with a slightly larger inflammation area. There were some red streaks running from the sore too.. they claim this is drawing the infection into the sore??  It sure was tender, I will say that.  

Then I applied some to my scalp Friday.. and felt like it was working on half of them immediately.  Nothing feels very painful there... but there are probably fewer nerves located on the scalp, I'd guess?  

Instruction said to apply it for only 1-2 days ... for 8-12 hours.. covered by gaze or a bandaid. Then for 10 days wash daily and keep coated with Vaseline and a clean bandage.  The body should push out the cancer during this time. It should take at least another 10 days for the hole to fill in with healthy tissue. It may remain tender for 20 days, up to 6 months for deep sores.  Of course REAPPLY if all of the problem is not removed. 

They say it does not harm any skin except cancerous skin. So the symptoms on my skin are the same as shown on youtube. 

Hard to believe only applying this for 2 days will work that well. It can be very painful on larger spots.. so use caution as to how many areas one treats at one time. I would not paste a large area all at once.. until you know how you will react.. For example.. a total forearm... I'd suggest testing it on a couple of the worst spots only first. Just in case... you are a tenderfoot. ;-)

I know several guys with some really bad looking skin... that I can try this on. Again.. just a 2 day treatment.. but the pain can continue for a few days.. because it is working deep. 

I ordered 1 small vial for $56 + $8 Shipping. 
  Heck.. just 1-2 MD Visits will pay for this. And what MD can fix anything in that fast????  
  They will only have Lab Test back by then.. So you will have more treatment & follow up visits... 
  $ $ $ Thank you, they say.   

Indian Herb.. www.lifelinewater.com
  Phone 866-393-5540 or 806-647-1741.

This stuff is worth a shot if you have any such skin issues. I'm sure it will work on Dogs too.. but keeping it on them will be the trick. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 seivtcho

• 1,993 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

On the images you show, that this substance has made ulcers in your skin.

Why do you think, that the "spots" you try it on are cancerous?

It may turn out, that it is simply some highly errosive substance that makes ulcers anywhere you place it on the skin.

• Agree x 2

#4 RiDDIM

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:47 AM

Thanks for sharing this Astroid.  Please continue to do so.  I'm very eager to Know how it goes on scalp as the skin is thin there.

#5 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:35 AM

On the images you show, that this substance has made ulcers in your skin.

Why do you think, that the "spots" you try it on are cancerous?

It may turn out, that it is simply some highly errosive substance that makes ulcers anywhere you place it on the skin.

2 different MDs told me it was cancer.. The pictures are of the treatment process. The holes filled in nicely, thank you. 

And your solution to skin cancer would be ?????

Amazing Success for a 50 year old problem... That is how good Black Salve - Bloodroot version worked !

It must have Bloodroot in it.. and the BS Must Touch the Cancer to trigger the process. So you may have to irritate the area with a rough pad, or use a needle to get under the skin before applying it.  

I new person I just met has stage 4 internal cancer.. he is now taking LDN and BS orally. Just started 2 days ago. He expects to use Chemo also.. as it is so large.. and near the liver.. intestines.. they don't want to operate first. 

Two of my MDs are astonished. I love showing them up too. ;-)

You have no fear of losing your hair... It does not eat the roots.. only Cancer Cells.. and it is the Body's Immunity that does that. I even shaved my head to I could monitor it more, photo it, and get the lotion on it better. I still have a full head of hair. Some were very painful for a few days however.. requiring pain killers, or pain lotion. Yes, I put the coconut oil Marijuana Lotion on my scalp during the healing process. 

I had 10 large areas on my head that was infected in the follicles.. from scalding my heat in the YMCA Shower... that gradually grew and turned into cancer.  7 of the 10 spots are healed.. the other 3 are very small tough sores/bumps.. I have reapplied the BS a few times. 

My forearms had 8 spots.. 4 have healed 100%... the last 4 were deeper and more persistent.. 1 of those has healed, but there is some scar tissue .. and it will gradually in 2 months say.. fade away.  The last 3 are healing.. and I am waiting to see if it continues, or I need to reapply the Black Salve.. One must get the roots. 

Also I had about 6 cancer shallow to medium deep spots breakout on my chest, and 1 large deep cancer on my L shoulder.. they are healing rapidly.. especially the shallow ones.. There was no pain from the shallow ones. 

I was approved for Florida's Medical Marijuana.. and it works well with the Black Salve.. I have a MM Lotion I apply 2-3 times a day.. it keeps the skin very soft.. there is no pain with the MM products.. they have drops, concentrated and even pills with ground up buds inside (which is the most powerful.. as it is the full ingredients.. not just the THC or CBD). 

I use the Black Salve 1-2 days normally.. or start that way.. for the persistent ones.. I may apply it for 5-7 days.. 

The MM works.. it is just much slower.. I estimate it would take 3 months at least to kill the cancer. Too high of a dose will impact your ability to drive, etc.. it is not like a high.. more relaxed and unfocused feeling. So I only take the oral or stronger before sleeping. 

I have a new source for the Black Salve - 

Freddie Mothershed Bowen - Cherokee Indian
8th Generation Indian Medicine person... 
Started training at age 7. 

P.O. Box 1022
Atmore, Al 36504

251-253-8677

freddie.bowen@yahoo.com

Products.. she refers to them as Indian Herb..   
She accepts donations of cash, check or money orders... and she pays the shipping even.  
Obviously this is Not a Business for her.  

Black Salve - Bloodroot Version - $20

"Ponds" Cold Cream  Salve - White Root - milder for around face and eyes - $20

Gin Tonic - Liquid Internal 
     Or just the 2 roots mixed.. and you add the Gin yourself. 

$40 = 1/2 gallon
2 tsp/day for regular health
but for cancer or arthritis.. 4x day

#6 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:05 AM

Cancer scab removed from scalp

Attached Thumbnails

• CIMG5191.JPG

sponsored ad

• Advert
To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#7 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:47 AM

Scalp after core removed.

Attached Thumbnails

• CIMG5182.JPG

#8 seivtcho

• 1,993 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:47 AM

2 different MDs told me it was cancer.. The pictures are of the treatment process. The holes filled in nicely, thank you. 

Usually MDs claim cancer after a histological exam - biopsy for suspected basocellular and spinocellular cancers, and citological scrub for suspected malignant melanoma cancers. Have you been done something like that? You may put pictures of your histological results to make your claim much more believable.

My solution to skin cancer is surgery. Before the metastases. Many people are already healed from skin cancer after the early surgery.

#9 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:10 PM

Usually MDs claim cancer after a histological exam - biopsy for suspected basocellular and spinocellular cancers, and citological scrub for suspected malignant melanoma cancers. Have you been done something like that? You may put pictures of your histological results to make your claim much more believable.

My solution to skin cancer is surgery. Before the metastases. Many people are already healed from skin cancer after the early surgery.

YOU are more than welcome to have them cut you... I see too many in Fla.. with burns and cuts.. and still end up having more skin cancer. 

I'd post more pics.. if my computer would cooperate... I may need to reduce the size of the pics. You can see folks using it on their nose, back, etc on youtube. That is where I researched it first.. and 3 of my friends had used the Black Salve.. one is studying to be a Naturopath.. living 2 houses from me. 

I had my doubts too... at first. 

Results 1

Results 2

Results 3

Results 

Results 5  Shoulder healing

Attached Thumbnails

• CIMG5177.JPG
  • CIMG4960.JPG
  • CIMG5003.JPG
  • CIMG5259.JPG
  • CIMG5274.JPG

#10 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

Results 6 - Forearm healing

Attached Thumbnails

• Forearm R Up - 1-8-18.JPG

#11 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:24 PM

Well, I managed to post some pics... before my computer started misbehaving. 

I had no idea I had that big of a problem on my nose, when I applied the Black Salve. 

I only had 3 small blackhead type cores... that I could not get rid of.. 

Once I applied it.. you see what happened.  In 5 days they started disappearing.. and in 10 days they were gone. 

The pores on my nose are larger now.. and the black spot on the side.. has a small round scar where it was.. 

There was zero pain there. 

I will test other areas ... like all of my left forearm, back of ny neck, etc.... where I know I have had some sun damage. 

One thing at a time. 

Results - Wrist

Attached Thumbnails

• Wrist L - Worst1 - flash - 1-8-18.JPG

#12 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:28 PM

Results - Wrist Right

Attached Thumbnails

• Wrist R - 1-8-18.JPG

Edited by Astroid, 14 January 2018 - 10:32 PM.

#13 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:43 PM

The Medical Marijuana MD told me they have a Lotion that dissolves cancer in 30 days ! 

The oral marijuana does the same.. it goes in and finds it.

Not that I really believed her... but what the heck. 

I added different supplements trying to increase the healing.. 

Liposomal Vitamin C, Systemic Enzymes, etc.. I did not see much change... 

Even increased the strength of the lotion and oral drops.  

But then I added a Super Green Food, Liposomal Glutathione, and Liposomal B Vitamins with Minerals.. and in 3 days the more persistent ones started healing faster.  

Next I obtained Medical Marijuana pills.. with the flower chopped up in it.. The Pharmacy said it was the strongest. 

The others were just THC or some CBD.. 

It seemed to speed up the healing even more.. I have only taken about 6 of those pills over the last 10-14 days. 

The liquid drops and pills I only take later in the evening or before bedtime.. as I don't want to be driving on them. 

Next, after all this heals.. I will take the Black Salve - Bloodroot version... internally twice a day for 20 days.. to see if I notice anything.

I have tried it for both 5 days and 10 day.. but just once a day.  

So... research this yourself.. 

#14 sensei

• 768 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:26 PM

This is real stuff

"Bloodroot has also been used by nontraditional healers for years to treat skin cancer. It has been in the news recently because a healer in Georgia is accused of practicing medicine without a license for dispensing what has been described as a “flesh-eating herbal paste” containing bloodroot as a skin cancer treatment. Years ago, a cancer treatment popularized by Dallas entrepreneur Harry Hoxsey included a topical paste containing bloodroot and other compounds for external cancers. Despite credible reports that his treatments led to some cures, Hoxsey was labeled a quack and forced to move his clinic to Tijuana, Mexico. (For more on this subject, see the excellent 1987 film, “Hoxsey: How Healing Becomes a Crime.”)

Although Hoxsey’s paste has never been formally studied, conventional doctors have used an identical one, sometimes in combination with surgery, to successfully remove skin cancers. It is a mixture of bloodroot and zinc chloride and is known as “Mohs chemosurgery,” after Frederick Mohs, M.D., who invented the technique."

https://www.drweil.c...or-skin-cancer/

#15 aribadabar

• 464 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:45 AM

A couple of people mentioned an all natural "Black Salve" for skin cancer.. There are different versions on the market. 

I ordered 1 small vial for $56 + $8 Shipping. 

Indian Herb.. www.lifelinewater.com

Just wanted to confirm if this product: http://www.lifelinewater.com/herb.html and the one you mention in the quote below are the same thing or two distinct bloodroot mixes?

Black Salve - Bloodroot Version - $20

If different, would you clarify what are the differences between them and their intended intake methods (topical, oral etc.)?

Many thanks!

Edited by aribadabar, 21 January 2018 - 05:49 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#16 Astroid

• Topic Starter
  • 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:03 AM

Yes.. that is the same product.  The American Indians use the term Indian Herb to avoid the FDA harassment. 

I'd only test it on 1-2 spots at first.. the large and deeper the sore.. the more painful it maybe, so you may want to have some Dilantin or other pain killer available for 2-3 days. Any shallow area should not experience pain. 

Good luck.. Please keep me informed on your progress.

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cancer, skin cancer, black salve, bloodroot, blood root, medical marijuana

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users