• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

I have a sluggish lymphatic system. Are these any good?

thyroid lymphatic system

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:38 AM

Hey guys. As my title holds true for me, I have heard of milk thistle being helpful, as well as burdock root and activated charcoal for the lymphatic system. Is such true? I cannot seem to find too much on the net about this. At any rate, I did get my thyroid checked to seemingly no avail as they showed my thyroid is apparently fine.

Thank you everyone. Also, if milk thistle is helpful I assume it would be directly related to its influence on liver enzymes?

#2 GoingPrimal

• 263 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:04 AM

I haven't heard much in the way of these sups helping the lymphatic system, though they may. I have heard of beets being helpful, but haven't read any studies supporting this. 

I do know that regular exercise, especially cardio, is good for the lymphatic system. Jumping rope, or just jumping, helps move the lymph. Deep breathing with the diaphragm is helpful as well, as the diaphragm is the "heart" of the lymphatic system, helping to move lymph. Yoga, too, is supposedly one of the best things for the lymphatic system. 

Why not do 5 rounds of sun salutations each morning, followed by 5 minutes of jumping rope, and then finish off with a few deep breathing exercises? Should be all you need.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thyroid, lymphatic system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users