• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Bulk Phosphorylated Serine Sources (other than Seriphos)?

phosphorylated serine seriphos insomnia cortisol

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 goosestl

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:42 PM

I suffer from high night-time cortisol with tough insomnia with awakenings at 3-4 AM with energy/heart pounding/etc. I had some success with phosphorylated serine (not phosphatidyl serine or PS) in the past and now saw that Seriphos has returned to their original phosphorylated serine product and am trying some (too early to tell). My question is whether there are other sources of phosphorylated serine other than used in Seriphos. It is not that the cost of Seriphos is out of control, I just wanted to see if anyone found a bulk source by itself as I sometimes by bulk powders and make my own capsules.  Also, it would be good to know of an alternate source in case the makers of Seriphos change the formula again.

#2 Cube

• 31 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:48 AM

Not that i know of. I did try along with thousands of others when seriphos changed to ps. Now that it's back iherb has it and it's prob the best price.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phosphorylated serine, seriphos, insomnia, cortisol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users