for memory and depression?

memory anhedonia short term memory long term memory racetams

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rick05

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:17 PM

Hi I'm struggling with memory, anhedonia and low depth of experiencing things. I find it hard to remember what was happenning yesterday and when I'm experiencing the moment I'm not soaked enough by it as I was when I was younger, especially when as a kid. Also I can't find much rest and relax these days. 

I felt really good after workouts now I feel nothing, same about coffee. Coffee used to relax me and put into harmony alot some 5 years ago, now its almost without any difference. 

Tried racetams noopept and sulbutiamine gotu kola and sulbutiamine. Got some minor improvements but I still feel down and forget things and still having problems forgetting yesterday. 

I found that I had high levels of calcium, magnesium in my blood, standard b12 level but I only got just less tired. I supplemented heavily with d3 in the past. EEG results were pretty much theta waves alone with some sporadic alpha waves. No brain damage found in mri, thyroid standard. 

What could go wrong? Is there any vitamin I should supplement or could try? Haven't tried any anti-depressants, I'm a little bit scared of them

If you could point me what might be the reason of such behavior it would be very welcome

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: memory, anhedonia, short term memory, long term memory, racetams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users