* * * * - 1 votes

How to boost testosterone

testosterone

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:29 PM

What's interesting guys is that when I was on TRT + HCG, both my DHEA and pregnenolone levels crashed.

How much hcg? Steroid users dose it many times higher than what's used by fertility clinics and what's recommended.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#62 DarkRiver

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

What's interesting guys is that when I was on TRT + HCG, both my DHEA and pregnenolone levels crashed.

How much hcg? Steroid users dose it many times higher than what's used by fertility clinics and what's recommended.

I took one mL of testosterone injected into my thigh, followed by one mL of HCG four days later injected into the belly fat.

For sure, this therapy made my total T skyrocket from ~300 to ~1300 and my free T increased to 380. It definitely made me much hornier. But that's about all it did; it did not alleviate my depression and brain fog at all.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:46 PM

I took one mL of testosterone injected into my thigh, followed by one mL of HCG four days later injected into the belly fat.

For sure, this therapy made my total T skyrocket from ~300 to ~1300 and my free T increased to 380. It definitely made me much hornier. But that's about all it did; it did not alleviate my depression and brain fog at all.

1 ml says nothing. Both 100mg/ml and 250mg/ml cypionate and enanthate testosterone is sold.

#64 Multivitz

• 529 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:52 AM

What a total load of time wasting rubbish on this thread. Really, a bunch of lame repeaters.
Boron is the real key to getting all these hormones to balance. There's some research, but it's not in the corporate interest for you to find. Search- roundup
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#65 Rocket

• 358 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:04 AM

NO they don't dose it any higher than what is the minimum requirement for maintaining fertility.

Exactly how many bodybuilders do you know?????
  • Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#66 Shemp999

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:26 PM

There have been numerous discussions in the past about oral bulbine natalensis and its ability to raise testosterone and lower estrogen, albeit with possible liver and kidney toxicity at higher doses.  There is a TRANSDERMAL formula available here:

https://www.amazon.c...:A2LGRVO2ZIPLMM

My specific question is as follows:  Will a transdermal application of bulbine natalensis COMPLETELY or PARTIALLY allow one to avoid the potential liver and kidney toxicity by removing first pass metabolism from the equation?

Thank you in advance for any insight.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testosterone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users