anti aging.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmy the hand

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:19 AM

Hi people,

I've recently decided to buy a good quantity of NMN and Rapamycin.

Would anyone here know where I can get these molecules tested for purity as well as that they are indeed these compounds, I've emailed several Chem testing labs but all have claimed not to be able to help.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

I've been taking the NMN for a week now and have been pleasantly surprised at the increase in fitness, very noticeable as I play squash 2-3 times a week, normally exhausted after 30-40 min but was able to do almost an hour and a half with quite serious intensity, also my circadian rhythm seems to be getting into a better pattern, of course it's early days so it could be just coincidental but all the same it's looking promising.  I'm 56 and a little overweight with very high blood pressure and pre diabetic so I'm hoping these compounds will have long term benefits.

#2 Jimmy the hand

• Topic Starter
  • 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:33 AM

Been taking NMN (500mg) now for about 10 days, 3 things very apparent, my sleep patterns have improved out of sight, lost 6-7 kilos of weight, and not feeling dog tired all the time and my condition has improved.

Last year I was playing squash 8-10hours a week, 2-3 times a week I would do 2 hours at a time,and this was sustained for about 9 months, while my condition improved I never lost even 1 kilo that whole time. I would hover between 113-115 kilos, it just never shifted from that. I was so annoyed by this that I stopped play for about 10 months in fact until just recently.

Since taking NMN I have started to play squash again more regularly and my condition has improved rapidly although I still think it's very poor but the improvement has actually surprised me greatly. 1 month ago I was playing against a regular opponent who's as in poor a shape as me and I struggled after only a 10 min run, like panting heavily sweating...just struggling, now I'm doing 30=40 mins. of quite intense effort but can hang in for an hour, to be honest I'm hugely surprised by this and pleased.

When I was younger I did night shift work for about 12 yrs straight, doing very long hours many times more than 16 hour days, this was quite the norm in fact, It was also a regular thing to be awake for 24 hrs straight and many times I would do 48 hours straight without sleep. I knew all along that these crap hours where not good but in recent years I believe that that lifestyle has been coming home to roost. I havn't worked much in the last 2 years and my lifestyle could be called slovenly....lol, I eat drink and sleep basically whenever I feel like it, however in this time (and befor too) my sleep patterns are all over the place, somedays I would sleep 3 times each time 3-4 hours, somedays 1 time for only 3 hours and feel shit the rest of the day so as you can see my patterns are rubbish,.

However since taking NMN things have changed substantially, it has returned to what I think is a perfectly normal pattern, 9pm I start to get quite tired, I head off to bed and do a bit of reading and watch a bit of news before crashing, I sleep like a baby until about 6 am, I don't wake up in the middle of the night like I have done every night for the last 10 yrs or more, I sleep soundly and when I wake up I feel so relaxed and refreshed it's a delight. I'm awake the whole day without that groggy stupidity that interrupted sleep brings and  has hung over me for years and years.

I am hugely delighted by the positive results, I still think it's early days yet in my NMN regime but on early evidence (if it can be called that) I'm very very pleased.

Today was also the first day I took a dose of my supply of Rapamycin, I'm going to take 60 milligrams 1 time a week, so I'm interested to see how this little experiment will turn out!!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:42 AM

I hope that 60mg is a typo and you're only going to take 6mg a week. Even on 6mg you may get mouth sores (I did).
  • Agree x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users