longevity nootropic antiaging

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pizzarulzz

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:46 AM

Hello Everyone out there :)

I need suggestion in terms of Longevity and Critique for my regimen if any of this collide with each other

I am 23 Years old Male from India 

I drink Black Coffee with 80 MG Gingko Biloba & 400 MG Piracetem with it.then 

do fasting till afternoon and in afternoon i eat regular Indian food with 500 MG Metformin SR/ER with some yogurt 

in night I have this regimen

Calisthenics & HIIT Workout 20-30 Minutes

then some Protein like chicken or eggs

then i eat these 

Bacopa 250 MG

Ashvagandha 250 MG

Tribulus With Mucuna 80 MG

Melatonin before sleep 5 MG

Turmuric & Garlic Clove With Warm Water With a Pinch Of Cinnamon & a drop of Black Cumin Oil

2 Capsule Of Fish Oil

Piperlongumine 20 MG

Just Before I sleep I drink Triphala With Warm Water 

& Selegdine once a week 3 MG

I have new thing which is Glycine & Asprin In One SIngle Tablet

which contains 75 MG asprin and 37 MG Glycine which time i should take this and does asprin affect me with these stuff in some bad manner or not 

I do have plan to buy Green Tea Extract, Apple Cider Vinager , Benfotiamine 

Please do suggest me If I am doing something wrong 

• like x 1

#2 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:40 PM

Many of those might make sense for someone 40-50, but at 23?  In your case, eat lots of curries (for turmeric), eat  some cinnamon and drop all the other supps. 

Eat a healthy diet i.e. greens spinach/kale, etc, berries (frozen OK), cruciferous veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage), onions/garlic, and legumes (lentils, beans, chickpeas).  Few oz dark chocolate (>=75%).  Enough protein.

I'm not sure if triphala actually has vit c in it or not, so make sure you get vit c in diet  or take e.g. 250 mg.  Keeping the fish oil is probably not a bad idea (unless you eat fatty fish).   Most people are deficient in magnesium, so check your diet e.g. via some online food log e.g. fitday and supplement magnesium if you need to.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for NUTRITION to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 chris85

• 34 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:02 PM

I'd drop almost all of those. Especially all the random chemical stuff. Ginkgo is good, I'd keep that if you like it possibly ashwagandha too because they are good tonics, don't need much of them. Bacopa possibly a bit OTT unless you've got cognitive problems like ADD or anxiety. Best things for longevity are mediation, yoga, exercise, and diet, they are the basics a few tonic herbs are good too I think.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: longevity, nootropic, antiaging

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users