• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Sharp pain in your asshole that gets worse when you smoke (RESOLVED)

asshole pain butthole pain

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 O3PH4N

• 21 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:14 PM

Hey all,

Just wanted to share my story with you guys, maybe you'll fine this helpful.  

Starting around the age of 15 (I'm 35 now), I been having these sharp pains in my butt hole that last from 5-30 minutes.  The pain is so bad to the point where it would bring tears to my eyes.  Sometimes it would come on after an orgasm, other times, I'd wake up with it in the middle of the night.  The pain would come on a few times a year, but more frequently when I smoked cigarettes.  I eventually figured sitting on my butt with my knees bent would help the pain be more manageable.  The pain continued even after quitting cigarettes, with less frequency, however when it did start, it would last longer and longer (initially 5 minutes to 30 or so minutes at at 33).  I tried a few things from natural to pharmacuticles including blood pressure meds (I have low stage hypertension), specifically Catapres which is Clonidine, they relax your vessels.  After months of use, I was still getting the pain.  I came across EDTA about 2 years ago while reading an article about arterial plaque.  EDTA is basically an acid that is used for a range of applications from food preservation to internal medicine.  Long story short, I ordered some of it in powder form (cost like 30 dollars) and made some 600 MG capsules and been taking that every now and then (even thoug I quit smoking, I do occasionally smoke, but when I do, I mega dose on that stuff for a few days, around 3000-4000 grams total in a week span).  It's now been 2 years and I haven't had a single flare up and I am very confident it's the EDTA that may have potentially cured me.  

Edited by O3PH4N, 27 July 2017 - 02:16 PM.

• unsure x 1
  • Informative x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users